Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 05-27-2014, 10:17   #1
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

CAIR Moron, "Should US Veterans be Honored?"

CAIR Moron, "Should US Veterans be Honored?" Danm she's frigging ugly too..... Kids, this is what happens when you don't eat pork BBQ.
Zahra Billoo go to Syria ASAP, they are in need of big brain muslims such as yourself.

CAIR Officials on Memorial Day: Do Fallen Troops Really Merit Honoring?
Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, May 27, 2014, 10:29 AM

Zahra Billoo @ZahraBilloo
"If one dies in an unjust war in which we illegally invaded and occupied a sovereign nation, should that person be honored?" - @DawudWalid

10:01 AM - 23 May 2014

Zahra Billoo, the radical executive-director of CAIR’s San Francisco Bay Area chapter, tweeted that she “struggles with Memorial Day each year.”
Old 05-27-2014, 10:34   #2
Streck-Fu
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post

Zahra Billoo, the radical executive-director of CAIR’s San Francisco Bay Area chapter, tweeted that she “struggles with Memorial Day each year.”
Maybe she won't have an opportunity to struggle with our Memorial Day if she moves her ass to Pakistan...LINK

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Streck-Fu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 11:34   #3
Lan
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streck-Fu View Post
Maybe she won't have an opportunity to struggle with our Memorial Day if she moves her ass to Pakistan...LINK
Exactly! If you have to question whether those who've died for your right to say what you want to deserve to be honored, you can GTFO!

Last edited by Lan; 05-27-2014 at 11:45. Reason: Removed post icon that I didn't intend to include.
Lan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 12:14   #4
Barbarian
Guerrilla Chief

Say, women aren't allowed read and write??? Go back to the kitchen/stable, before we stone you, apostate!
Old 05-27-2014, 14:07   #5
Kasik
Quiet Professional

Moron

I'm sure she takes "selfies", too
Old 05-27-2014, 14:19   #6
cbtengr
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadsword2004 View Post
This isn't necessarily a Muslim view so much as a far-left view IMO. The left politicians would never say it, but it is what many of the far left-wing base think.
Billoo, executive director of CAIR's San Francisco office, recently describing herself on Twitter as an "American, Pakistani, litigious, feminist, hippie, anarchist, outspoken, rebellious, socially conscious Muslimah."

http://www.investigativeproject.org/...ration-radical

She does not describe herself as a leftist. Up until just a few minutes ago I had never heard of this person, I wish that were still the case.

Last edited by cbtengr; 05-27-2014 at 15:40. Reason: Font Color change
cbtengr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 14:32   #7
Richard
Quiet Professional

She seems confused. Perhaps considering this Arlington memorial's inscription written by Dr. Randolph Harrison McKim might give her cause to rethink her position.

"Not for fame or reward -
Not for place or for rank -
Not lured by ambition -
Or goaded by necessity -
But in simple -
Obedience to duty -
As they understood it
These men suffered all -
Sacrificed All -
Dared all - And Died -"

Richard
“Sometimes the Bible in the hand of one man is worse than a whisky bottle in the hand of (another)… There are just some kind of men who – who’re so busy worrying about the next world they’ve never learned to live in this one, and you can look down the street and see the results.” - To Kill A Mockingbird (Atticus Finch)

“Almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so.” - Robert Heinlein
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 14:35   #8
tonyz
Area Commander

From one of her BLOGs...former SEIU organizer, too.

Promoting justice and understanding in the world is what Zahra Billoo strives to achieve in her role as the CAIR San Francisco Bay Area (CAIR-SFBA) chapter's Executive Director. But, her commitment to social justice and the community began long before while she was still a college student. She has been a devoted labor rights advocate for years; she started as an intern for a local chapter of the California Faculty Association, a labor union for California State University (CSU) faculty members. Zahra has also worked as Field Organizer for the Service Employees International Union, and was awarded Peggy Browning Fund Fellowship to work with the National Employment Law Project. Zahra graduated Cum Laude from California State University, Long Beach with a B.S. in Human Resources Management and B.A. in Political Science. She completed her law degree at the University of California, Hastings College of Law. Zahra joined CAIR in Aug. 2009 and was admitted to the California Bar in Dec. 2009. Her work with CAIR has been covered in local and national media outlets including KTVU, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, the Christian Science Monitor, and NPR.

http://cwzymuslima.blogspot.com

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 14:39   #9
tonyz
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtengr View Post
Billoo...litigious, feminist, hippie, anarchist..."

She does not describe herself as a leftist.
IMO, a portion of her self description screams lefty.

ETA: after quickly reading some of her work...she might be described by some as a "Muslim feminist"
That is an interesting concept...perhaps some folks could make some use of that. How does feminism play from Karachi to Kabul?

Marcus Tullius Cicero

Last edited by tonyz; 05-27-2014 at 14:47.
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 15:31   #10
blacksmoke
Like My Mankini?

Step 1: convert to islam
Step 2: find Zahra's parents and butter them up until I can marry her
Step 3: slap that b!*$# around
blacksmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 15:43   #11
cbtengr
Area Commander

Quote:
Billoo, executive director of CAIR's San Francisco office, recently describing herself on Twitter as an "American, Pakistani, litigious, feminist, hippie, anarchist, outspoken, rebellious, socially conscious Muslimah."

http://www.investigativeproject.org/...ration-radical

She does not describe herself as a leftist. Up until just a few minutes ago I had never heard of this person, I wish that were still the case.
Fixed that font.
Old 05-27-2014, 15:51   #12
cbtengr
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksmoke View Post
Step 1: convert to islam
Step 2: find Zahra's parents and butter them up until I can marry her
Shouldn't step 3 be take her back to Pakistan in order to slap that...... around?

We have laws here in the USA that frown against beating women up for whatever reason however overseas in some countries it's an accepted practice.
Old 05-27-2014, 17:10   #13
Kasik
Quiet Professional

Easy

As we know it is soooooo EZ to be all this stuff (and all sorts of other stuff) here in the U.S.

Put her on the ground "over there" with all her ballyhoo and "the real world" would step in and on her...hard.

She/"they" know that.

And in San Francisco?

I guess she's never heard "No Guts, No Glory"

What a sham artist.
Old 05-27-2014, 17:11   #14
Sigaba
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksmoke View Post
Quote:
Shouldn't step 3 be take her back to Pakistan in order to slap that...... around?

We have laws here in the USA that frown against beating women up for whatever reason however overseas in some countries it's an accepted practice.
I think these kinds of comments are bad form, even if they'd been offered in pink.

My $0.02.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BogAJnwCQAAJ81x.jpg (69.7 KB, 98 views)
Sigaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 18:37   #15
blacksmoke
Like My Mankini?

True, it was quite tasteless. The outlandishness of the whole thing should've canceled out the percieved opposition to established societal mores.
blacksmoke is offline   Reply With Quote