Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 07-13-2014, 15:43   #1
PRB
Quiet Professional

immigration issue near Tucson, Az

Got this via email from a retired State Trooper...

We just received notice via KVOA news that the Obama admin. is sending 40-50 illegals to reside at the Boys ranch in Sycamore Cyn. just outside of Oracle, Az. We The People of Ariz. are forming a protest to stop this questionable action due to the fact that these individuals are being placed among our community knowing that they are illegally being maintained at tax payer expense, in a facility not designed for this purpose and in an area that is intended for public recreation, Sycamore (Peppersauce) Campground. Many of these illegals have proven to be carriers of serious diseases such as TB, Ebola, Dengue Fever, Chickengunya, etc. Already some of these pestilences have spread out to other citizens in the country in the areas where these invaders have been placed. This Tues. the 15th, the first busloads of illegals will be transported to Oracle where WTP, much like what happened in Murrieta, Ca., will stop them. All citizen patriots that are concerned for their country, are invited to attend/participate in this action. For more info, contact Robt. Skiba at 520-896-9343 or myself, Ron Thompson at 520-975-3658. Time is short so we must act fast, as we have much to do to prepare for this govt. overreach.
PRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 16:19   #2
MR2
Quiet Professional

Ebola? LOL

It's Never Crowded Along the Extra Mile - Wayne Dyer

WOKE = Willfully Overlooking Known Evil
MR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 16:36   #3
NurseTim
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR2 View Post
Ebola? LOL
Yeah, I liked that one too.
NurseTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 16:41   #4
PRB
Quiet Professional

Hey, I'm just passing info....lol.
Guys just can't stop from upping the ante I guess...still, this shit pisses me off.
If they do this in my AO I'm going to 'peacefully resist'.
Old 07-13-2014, 16:57   #5
Oldrotorhead
Guerrilla Chief

Who owns the Boy's Ranch? The owner has to agree to take them soooooooooo take it up with the Ranch owner. I would rather deal with ebola than most Fed. Agencies.
Old 07-13-2014, 17:09   #6
PRB
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldrotorhead View Post
Who owns the Boy's Ranch? The owner has to agree to take them soooooooooo take it up with the Ranch owner. I would rather deal with ebola than most Fed. Agencies.
Not sure but believe it is Fed Park presently...no private owner...must be running out of excess military base room.
That's the issue, this is where folks go to camp out recreate...you really need scabies in the restrooms.
That's a sideline tho....the issue is sending them home, not sending them to Tucson, Phx, Flagstaff ...or your home town.
We are tired of this shit in AZ...joke all the fk you want....we are tired of this shit.

I've a friend lives in Tombstone (coyote trail runs up a serious wash east of town where he lives)...he can't even put laundry on a line outside because some illegal will steal the clean clothes unless he sits in the backyard 'covering' his laundry line.

Did I say we are sick of this shit.
Old 07-13-2014, 17:24   #7
PSM
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRB View Post
I've a friend lives in Tombstone (coyote trail runs up a serious wash east of town where he lives)...he can't even put laundry on a line outside because some illegal will steal the clean clothes unless he sits in the backyard 'covering' his laundry line.
Sounds like they are blatantly moving along the 80, then. We live about a mile and a half east of the San Pedro River, their old prefered route, and haven't seen any evidence of activity in almost 2 years. The BP checkpoint is just a couple of miles north of Tombstone. Interesting.

Pat

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 17:28   #8
PRB
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSM View Post
Sounds like they are blatantly moving along the 80, then. We live about a mile and a half east of the San Pedro River, their old prefered route, and haven't seen any evidence of activity in almost 2 years. The BP checkpoint is just a couple of miles north of Tombstone. Interesting.

Pat
That is pre child crusade...now, when they cross, they don't run from the BP, they seek them out as they know many will be bussed to some location, told to see a magistrate within 2 weeks (yeah right) and let go.
They don't even run anymore.
The BP is operating under totally illegal instructions and they know it...goes up their ass like a hot poker.
That's Obama show biz.
Old 07-13-2014, 17:37   #9
Golf1echo
Area Commander

Location: Western Carolina in the rainforest,4000' along the Eastern Cont. Div.
I would come in a heart beat, I miss that country, looks like monsoon season is upon you...When family matters resolve themselves the Palo Verrde, Mesquite trees would be very inviting.

Very interesting about the Feds re-purposing a Federal Park that was designated a place of recreation for the American people...must be one of those little clauses I am unfamiliar with

Essayons

By Dand

"In the school of the wilds,there is no graduation day"Horace Kephart
Golf1echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 17:54   #10
Oldrotorhead
Guerrilla Chief

"I've a friend lives in Tombstone (coyote trail runs up a serious wash east of town where he lives)...he can't even put laundry on a line outside because some illegal will steal the clean clothes unless he sits in the backyard 'covering' his laundry line."

That really sucks to have your old skivies lifted. I guess you could squeeze habanero juice in them and pray they are stolen.

The NPS, BLM and other fed agencies don't work for the people anymone. We are of value as tax payers and nothing else.
Old 07-13-2014, 18:02   #11
PRB
Quiet Professional

JTF6 's mission was /is (I suppose) to support LEO's in anti drug and all that entails.
When I was there that meant the BP.
I've sat in a FLIR chopper watching a few thousand illegals (no shit) on the 'far side' literally rushing about 50 BP.
They know some will get caught but most get thru.
It looked like a game of Red Rover and that was one night in the month.
This crap has been out of control for decades but is now being underwritten by the Admin.
Are we a sovereign nation or not?
I know that is rhetorical here but wtf. I can't joke about it any more.
Old 07-14-2014, 00:12   #12
Papa Zero Three
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR2 View Post
Ebola? LOL
Good God. With statements like that any credibility of the message is lost. Far fetched statements like that seem to be the MO for the scare monger, sky is falling anti Gov't crowd.
Papa Zero Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 17:25   #13
PRB
Quiet Professional

Yeah, the ebola comment is a reach but...by BP 2013 apprehension records 17% of those apprehended were not from Mexico/Central America..they call them OTM's. (other than Mexicans or 'exotics')
In that figure are central and northern Africans by their records.
Old 07-16-2014, 00:01   #14
Golf1echo
Area Commander

Location: Western Carolina in the rainforest,4000' along the Eastern Cont. Div.
You all made the AP last night: http://news.yahoo.com/residents-ariz...071302078.html

Oracle was a special place there on the backside of Mt Lemon, I hope it still is.

It's hard to ignore the view point of people who get out in the streets and the subsequent coverage on the News, the Latino Civil Rights Groups have used that tactic...and it looks like they will be there too. This really has been swept under the rug for a long time. Best to the Citizens willing to stand up for the integrity of the Nation

Essayons

By Dand

"In the school of the wilds,there is no graduation day"Horace Kephart
Golf1echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 09:00   #15
pcfixer
Guerrilla

Zach Taylor Interview Security on the border between USA and Mexico

I could not find anything related to this Boarder Patrol supervisor retired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSzbj1UD1ow

If this is not an eye opener, I sure don't know what is!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-hug/?page=all

Quote:
For years, the illegal aliens being apprehended by percentages ranging from 17 to 30 percent already have criminal records inside the United States,” he said. “A significant percentage of these illegal aliens are violent criminals and the number requiring further prosecution prior to removal may exceed 3 million.”

He said the illegal drug and alien situation has spread to more than 2,000 U.S. cities and those engaged in both of these criminal activities are “virtually inseparable.”

“This threat to public safety must be addressed first and in that process there is a reasonable likelihood that potential terrorists will also be identified and removed or incarcerated,” he said. “They live among us.”

Last edited by pcfixer; 07-23-2014 at 09:04.
pcfixer is offline   Reply With Quote