Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 01-14-2019, 23:09   #1
WarriorDiplomat
Quiet Professional

Interesting Joe Rogan discussion with Gavin Mcinnis on muslim culture inbreeding

https://www.*******.com/watch?v=f2pnzQ8ujoQ

So I had never read the data but had the opinion you can read in prior posts based off conversations with my father in law.

I have had the opinion that the DNA of arabs and muslim cultures in general make them susceptible to extremism, terrorism etc.....recessive genes and inbreeding make for serious psychological, ,mental development ,physical disorders. According to research and history and Muslim law marriage to 1st cousins has been acceptable and practiced regularly for 50 generations/1400 yrs

Anyone hear of the blue people of Kentucky who developed a blue tinted skin color after several generation of inbreeding

The Habsburgs jaw a trait inherited through a royal family inbreeding over and over

It is an interesting video
Old 01-15-2019, 06:49   #2
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Mcinnis needs a lot of fact-checking and document source attribution, but I believe it's available to support his point

Genetics is a case in chaos, but the results of chaos can be forecasted and so can genetics permutations. From Darwin on science has struggled with DNA mapping and how to use it.

If you throw out the religion, race, language, regionalization and look at the base argument: a population of O2 breathing aminals that are FOR WHATEVER REASON inbred, will over time induce recessive genes to the surface. These genes can and will cause mutation in the DNA strains, Some good and some not good.

Look at the results of agriculture in the last 100 yrs, both plant and animal breeding. Cross breeding different genetic variation of unique species has created dozens of examples of healthier, fatter, disease resistant food sources, all to the betterment of man.

We have created mosquitoes that are impotent. Chickens that lay more eggs, cows that don't fart. All to our betterment.

The reverse is also well documented.

Yesterday I posted this note in answer to another similar genetic discussion.

I wrote of MY genetic mix and my families resulting lineage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ the FOG
As a math geek, I have mixed feelings.

I am predominantly of Nors-Irish heritage, so there are some genetic permutations that pop up on a consistent basis. Red hair, freckles, green eyes to name a few. We are also a tad shorter than most families.

That's the obvious genetics. We are also high on drinking problems and low on genic cancer, so most in the family live to be healthy old goats if they aren't alcoholics.

Can't show you how we rate on the intelligence scale, but for the 3-4 generations I an aware of the were many tinkers, artisans, & inventors.

Personally, I took the test for MENSA in the 80t's. They said I rated 164 on one test and 148 on another.

Is my heritage DNA normal? It is for Nors-Irish.

Does my DNA match someone from Asia or South America or Africa?

quote, "There are 8,324,608 possible combinations of 23 chromosome pairs. As a result, two gametes virtually never have exactly the same combination of chromosomes. Each chromosome contains dozens to thousands of different genes." The permutations are endless, but the results are not (read about chaos).

There are going to be DNA strands that are solely based on heritage.

They are repeatable and consistent and there is nothing to do to prevent them,, until we abandon sex and start life from a petre dish.

Your DNA is from your family and can not be changed, What you do with it can be changed.

PS: My DNA test say I have more Neanderthal DNA than 50% of the population,, I am still trying to capitalize on the fact and word-smith it into my resume :]
The bases of that conversation were this article

Quote:

'Father of DNA' James Watson Stripped of Honors Over More Ugly Racism Comments, PETER DOCKRILL, 14 JAN 2019

The acclaimed Nobel Prize-winning scientist James Watson will be forever remembered as one of the 'fathers of DNA'. But also as something much worse.

In a resurfaced controversy that further dims the shine of one of the 20th century's most esteemed scientists, Watson – awarded the Nobel in 1962 for his role in the discovery of DNA's 'double helix' molecular structure – has been stripped of academic titles after repeating offensive racist views that began to shred his reputation over a decade ago.

https://www.sciencealert.com/father-...taUdnS8UxhNG6I
Net Net:

Inbreeding and cross-breeding ANY aminal can and will cause DNA change.

With some luck and chaos, you can improve the strain,, but left to its own recessive genes will also surface.

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 20:45   #3
Butch
Asset

https://www.techtimes.com/articles/222637/20180308/science-says-its-okay-to-marry-you

https://www.techtimes.com/articles/2...rry-theirs.htm

Columbia University was behind this study of first cousins, iirc. I recall it being published. Full disclosure, my great grandparents were first cousins. Cajuns.....
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 11:47   #4
WarriorDiplomat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch View Post
https://www.techtimes.com/articles/2...rry-theirs.htm

Columbia University was behind this study of first cousins, iirc. I recall it being published. Full disclosure, my great grandparents were first cousins. Cajuns.....

What is missed is that it wasn't a one time inbreeding in their culture it is generations upon generations of inbreeding which I am familiar with their cultural affinity for doing so from being their during OIF....the same traits in which the negative trait continue to multiply during recombination increasing the chances for all the bad problems.

My father in law is a molecular biologist PhD with additional degrees in genetics, zoology and mathematics and a few bachelors in related....his career field was that of a molecular geneticist in cancer research and his thesis I can't remember. I have sat and listened to him and his fellow scientist discuss these subjects after I brought up the concept of Tribes and the power structure within them....the thoughts on the inbreeding within the religion fascinated him as a scientist and also as a religious man and a leader within his church....if they bring their cultural ways in western culture as being counterproductive for America due to health concerns if they refuse to allow new DNA to marry into their families.

Inbreeding is how animal breeds are continued the traits are critical and require the bloodlines to stay tight to reproduce the desired traits once a standard has been established...it does not take very many before the positive traits are overridden by the negative in frequency.......the trait evolves as well.....recombination in DNA is nearly mathematically impossible to predict but frequency of traits can be calculated from frequency of events and that is the math they are using along with probability.

The idea behind outbreeding scientifically speaking is to breed in the best traits from other races, cultures and slowly breed out the negative traits....kind of like going to a salvage yard and building the best car mechanically you can by using data to find the best parts available nd creating your own mechanicals by adapting them to work together if possible if they are not able to then we must wait for a newer design to come out in the hopes it has evolved and can work with out newer mechanicals. That is how man evolves and life in general evolves and also how it has adapted and spread out since Mitochondrial eve and Y-Adam...with each generation developing its own micro adaptions to its environment for thousands of years into what is defined as races in every climate known to man....the concern now is also of understand incompatibility with traits such as Africa tribes in the Northwest that carry sickle cell which is an adaption to malaria but not compatible with other DNA combinations.

I laugh when I hear liberal lefties speak of eliminating the white race when in fact the white skin is an evolutionary adaption to climate same with blue and green eyes.....if we all bred and eliminated the races by combining into one there is no doubt in my mind that over time we would diverge again as we adapt to climates and evolution would replay its pattern of adaption.

Back to the original topic the Quran enforced by Imams along with lower intelligence and education overall gives specific instruction on marriage and tribes have followed this religiously since 600? A.D. 140 generations of marrying cousins over and over...

Last edited by WarriorDiplomat; 01-17-2019 at 12:09.
WarriorDiplomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 13:23   #5
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorDiplomat View Post
What is missed is that it wasn't a one time inbreeding in their culture it is generations upon generations of inbreeding
I laugh when I hear liberal lefties speak of eliminating the white race when in fact the white skin is an evolutionary adaption to climate same with blue and green eyes.....if we all bred and eliminated the races by combining into one there is no doubt in my mind that over time we would diverge again as we adapt to climates and evolution would replay its pattern of adaption.(1)

Back to the original topic, the Quran enforced by Imams along with lower intelligence and education overall gives specific instruction on marriage and tribes have followed this religiously since 600? A.D. 140 generations of marrying cousins over and over...(2)
(1) while cross-breeding all of humans kind to create the "optimum human genetic strain", you will also out-breed the very traits that allowed humanity to survive in austere climates. Gone will be the ability to survive in the deserts of Africa or the Arctic any other extreme climate. The exact bio-diversity that may be needed to colonize off-earth.

(2) Not sure there is a fix for inbreeding or the other religious based dogma(s) Take Bacon(swine meat), the religious base "laws" concerning food and preparation have not changed in ?? 2000 yrs ?? granted hygiene was only recognized as a contributor for some 150? it is still locked into religious "law"

Personally, I do think we need to maintain that ethnic diversity, excluding the myopic views on in-breeding for religious or political reasons.

My $00.0000002

Old 01-17-2019, 13:32   #6
PedOncoDoc
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_BPK View Post
(1) while cross-breeding all of humans kind to create the "optimum human genetic strain", you will also out-breed the very traits that allowed humanity to survive in austere climates. Gone will be the ability to survive in the deserts of Africa or the Arctic any other extreme climate. The exact bio-diversity that may be needed to colonize off-earth.
Agreed - and human breeding programs for genetic superiority were tried once and heavily frowned upon...
‎"The dignity of man is not shattered in a single blow, but slowly softened, bent, and eventually neutered. Men are seldom forced to act, but are constantly restrained from acting. Such power does not destroy outright, but prevents genuine existence. It does not tyrannize immediately, but it dampens, weakens, and ultimately suffocates, until the entire population is reduced to nothing better than a flock of timid, uninspired animals, of which the government is shepherd." - Alexis de Tocqueville
PedOncoDoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 16:42   #7
WarriorDiplomat
Quiet Professional

Quote:

This is exactly what I meant when I said that

if we all bred and eliminated the races by combining into one there is no doubt in my mind that over time we would diverge again as we adapt to climates and evolution would replay its pattern of adaption.

(2) Not sure there is a fix for inbreeding or the other religious based dogma(s) Take Bacon(swine meat), the religious base "laws" concerning food and preparation have not changed in ?? 2000 yrs ?? granted hygiene was only recognized as a contributor for some 150? it is still locked into religious "law"

Personally, I do think we need to maintain that ethnic diversity, excluding the myopic views on in-breeding for religious or political reasons.

My $00.0000002
Concur diversity is the only way to populate a diverse earth

Last edited by WarriorDiplomat; 01-17-2019 at 16:49.
Old 01-17-2019, 16:44   #8
WarriorDiplomat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedOncoDoc View Post
Agreed - and human breeding programs for genetic superiority were tried once and heavily frowned upon...
Funny Margaret Sanger was in favor of superior gene pools and cleansing out the negative......this was her idea behind planned parenthood make the inferior infertile

Funny how much she and the NAZI's had in common

The NAZI's certainly get a lot of credit for trying the superior race breeding thing it is also important to understand belief in ones own race is not and never has been limited to the Germans they are the ones who tried to take it a step farther

Last edited by WarriorDiplomat; 01-17-2019 at 16:51.
Old 01-17-2019, 16:49   #9
Ret10Echo
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Funny Margaret Sanger was in favor of superior gene pools and cleansing out the negative......this was her idea behind planned parenthood make the inferior infertile

Funny how much she and the NAZI's had in common
Eugenics belongs to the liberals

James Madison
Ret10Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 18:37   #10
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

I think most all those in favour of eugenics have read of the Spartan's and several other ancient warrior class cultures.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/a...-civilization/

Breeding for war goes back 2000++ yrs.

Old 01-19-2019, 08:59   #11
Mustang Man
Guerrilla

Quote:
I think most all those in favour of eugenics have read of the Spartan's and several other ancient warrior class cultures.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/a...-civilization/

Breeding for war goes back 2000++ yrs.
And if anyone ever criticizes Spartan society of toxic masculinity, they should know Spartan women had more rights than any Greek woman in the city states. Spartan woman could own property, were the most educated, and could freely travel outside the home.

BMT
Mustang Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 14:20   #12
Flagg
Area Commander

Quote:
https://www.*******.com/watch?v=f2pnzQ8ujoQ

So I had never read the data but had the opinion you can read in prior posts based off conversations with my father in law.

I have had the opinion that the DNA of arabs and muslim cultures in general make them susceptible to extremism, terrorism etc.....recessive genes and inbreeding make for serious psychological, ,mental development ,physical disorders. According to research and history and Muslim law marriage to 1st cousins has been acceptable and practiced regularly for 50 generations/1400 yrs

Anyone hear of the blue people of Kentucky who developed a blue tinted skin color after several generation of inbreeding

The Habsburgs jaw a trait inherited through a royal family inbreeding over and over

It is an interesting video
I recall reading a thread here a few years ago about how the GCC probably has the best birth defect subject matter experts in the world, as a 1st/2nd order effect of close relatives reproducing.

I’ve been diving deep into DNA sequencing and the potential for human enhancement/improvement in recent years.

I strongly suspect that digital/genetic medicine is likely to be at the core of the next tech bubble.

The latest study I scanned showed 60% genetics, 40% environment in terms of human longevity related to approx 500-600 disease/disorder risks.

I wonder if ethnic Jews represent a parallel worthy of comparison?

Staying away from the silly conspiracy stuff, people of Jewish descent rank very high per head of population in terms of recognition(Nobel Prizes, Fields Medals, terminal STEM degrees, etc). Contribution to humanity in terms of intellectual capital and innovation is exceptionally high for a fairly small global cohort.

But I wonder what the mix is between genetic advantage and just anti Semitic “back against the wall” environmental pressure towards portability of wealth and wisdom for survival?

And that community/cohort also suffer from recessive genetic disorders possessed by both parents such as Tay Sachs disease.

But I think I recall reading about the Jewish community understanding the need for genetic diversity within their community well prior to modern genetic medicine and trying some unconventional control measures such as moving people within their community around the world before such travel was commonplace.

How much weight to genetics?

How much weight to ingenuity, opportunity, and necessity?

How much weight to an easily defensible geographic position?

I remember being in Bamyan thinking how 1000 years ago the place was wealthy enough to afford investing enormously in turning mountains into Buddhas.

Now the Buddhas are holes and most people can’t read, write, or do basic math.

People are strange.
Flagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 21:13   #13
WarriorDiplomat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
I recall reading a thread here a few years ago about how the GCC probably has the best birth defect subject matter experts in the world, as a 1st/2nd order effect of close relatives reproducing.

I’ve been diving deep into DNA sequencing and the potential for human enhancement/improvement in recent years.

I strongly suspect that digital/genetic medicine is likely to be at the core of the next tech bubble.

The latest study I scanned showed 60% genetics, 40% environment in terms of human longevity related to approx 500-600 disease/disorder risks.

I wonder if ethnic Jews represent a parallel worthy of comparison?

Staying away from the silly conspiracy stuff, people of Jewish descent rank very high per head of population in terms of recognition(Nobel Prizes, Fields Medals, terminal STEM degrees, etc). Contribution to humanity in terms of intellectual capital and innovation is exceptionally high for a fairly small global cohort.

But I wonder what the mix is between genetic advantage and just anti Semitic “back against the wall” environmental pressure towards portability of wealth and wisdom for survival?

And that community/cohort also suffer from recessive genetic disorders possessed by both parents such as Tay Sachs disease.

But I think I recall reading about the Jewish community understanding the need for genetic diversity within their community well prior to modern genetic medicine and trying some unconventional control measures such as moving people within their community around the world before such travel was commonplace.

How much weight to genetics?

How much weight to ingenuity, opportunity, and necessity?

How much weight to an easily defensible geographic position?

I remember being in Bamyan thinking how 1000 years ago the place was wealthy enough to afford investing enormously in turning mountains into Buddhas.

Now the Buddhas are holes and most people can’t read, write, or do basic math.

People are strange.
This is how I personally view it part based off understanding of what we know of the science and part from observation and impression and part from my faith in god and reconciliation of the worlds design.

Everyone has genetic potential for something that is not overcome simply by training yourself out of it.....what I mean is someone who struggles to grasp mathematical concepts can be taught math but it may take a lot more work to get them to a solid level to be functional at a career in a math heavy field.....They will struggle and every day will be a like swimming against the stream as the skills will not come natural.....then you have the guy who understands math and easily functions daily in a job requiring math this person can excel without much effort......

Nature in this situation is the aptitude of the individuals and how they are wired to process information or perform...we can call these talents

Nurture the other portion of the equation is where we if we do not recognize ability and aptitude as it presents itself is where we interrupt the talented individual and place them on a path they are unsuited for and more than likely not happy with.

Opportunity is another manmade construct that can be seized successfully if the individual is prepared and hinges on timing or extensive planning and sometimes luck...

Nutrition the building blocks of the body and brain

Environment both physical, climate and social

The closest thing to a constant is the genetic roadmap that we are designed to be the rest are the variables

So at the end of the day it is my opinion that anyone can be taught anything and it is also my opinion that ease of learning is based off gifted ability just like singing, athletic, shooting, swimming....the best example of physically genetically gifted are Olympic athletes....intellectually gifted are Einstein, Gates etc....there comes a point where natural talent will transcend effort.

Culture I believe influences the talents maximization and variations

I also believe in intelligent design in that every person has a genetic sequence that influences their choices, careers and has input on our needs and some of our unconscious behaviors not all again nurture and environment has influence....essentially I believe mankind is an orchestrated dance to a degree barring a few things

It may sound similar but I am not saying this is pre destination because of two principles unique to man free agency and conscious intellect.....the steering wheel of mankind however it is my opinion as well that most choices are inconsequential to the whole and therefore do little to interrupt intelligent design....then there are those born with the leadership gene that far surpasses what can be learned...charisma...these folks affect intelligent design but are also infused and steer it into the direction it can.....therefore decisions are born of the same free agency......and carry of one believes in consequences in an afterlife carry greater responsibility.

Special Forces has made a mistake in policy in that it has adopted the nurture over nature in how it selects and trains now.....they claim that SFAS is nature so to speak and the training is the nurture of those with the nature....the problem is SFAS is deeply flawed....in that the original selection done by the OSS was far more accurate in selecting nature they clearly understood their were things that could not be taught....today we have psychologist who believe they have designed a nature selecting process that requires little assessment and therefore many clearly without the nature are being nurtured to be something they are not. Wolves are born Wolves and Shi Tzu's are born Shi Tzu's though they are both dogs our leadership believes they can match these Shi Tzu's hey nurtured to mimic wolves up against wolves and win because we have technology.

Last edited by WarriorDiplomat; 01-19-2019 at 22:25.