Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 01-03-2015, 10:02   #16
Dean Jarvis
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brush Okie View Post
Sounds like his Italian friends are upset with him over a bad business deal.
Funny thing.......That was the first thing that came into my mind. I'm thinking Harry didn't get the business of the Vegas Mob (that got him re-elected) done. Anyone that thinks this featherweight is exercising, let alone breaking equipment. I assume due to his strength, doesn't understand the Vegas way.

Last edited by Dean Jarvis; 01-03-2015 at 10:05.
Dean Jarvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 21:57   #17
Sdiver
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyz View Post
So many threads on this dirt bag - couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Workout accident...broken ribs, facial bones...riiiiiiggghhhtttt...file this one under bitch slapped.

Senate leader Harry Reid injured by exercise equipment at home

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...102-story.html

ETA: More good news to start the new year...Nancy Pelosi admits that Harry the Pillow Biter merely forgot the safe word.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brush Okie View Post
Sounds like his Italian friends are upset with him over a bad business deal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
Another well-deserved trip to the woodshed.

When does Boehnor get his?

TR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Jarvis View Post
Funny thing.......That was the first thing that came into my mind. I'm thinking Harry didn't get the business of the Vegas Mob (that got him re-elected) done. Anyone that thinks this featherweight is exercising, let alone breaking equipment. I assume due to his strength, doesn't understand the Vegas way.
Even Rush was questioning this today. It's been three months since his "accident" and it still looks like he had this "accident" just this past week. Now I know that the older you get, the longer it takes to heal (just ask my back and knees and elbows and ...), but to still look like he does, I'm tending to agree with those above, and Rush, that this was no fall on a piece of exercise equipment.

That, plus saying right after his "accident" that he was going to run again in '16, to come out to say that he's not, I'm thinking someone is putting the screws to him.

Quote:
Limbaugh On Reid: ‘I Don’t Believe For A Minute’ He Was Injured On Exercise Machine

Harry Reid may be retiring, but the questions about him never stop coming from Rush Limbaugh.

On his Friday program, Limbaugh openly questioned the story that the Nevada Senator was injured in New Years Day accident on his exercise machine. Reid has incurred vision problems and visual bruising in the aftermath, being forced to wear sunglasses on the Senate floor.

“Does anybody believe that Harry Reid really had an accident with his exercise machine?” Limbaugh asked after touching on Reid’s announcement. “Does anybody really believe that’s why Harry Reid is still bruised and is still wearing dark glasses, what, months after this accident with his exercise machine?”

“I don’t believe for a minute that whatever happened to Harry Reid has anything to do with an exercise machine unless somebody repeatedly threw him into it,” Limbaugh said mocking Reid. “Harry Reid looks like and is acting like — and now with this announcement, behaving like — somebody who may have been beaten up.”

“Nobody… I’ve never seen anybody have an accident with exercise machine that ends up suffering symptoms much like Harry Reid’s for as long as Harry Reid has,” Limbaugh said. “Three months, and you still have signs of injury for accident running into your exercise machine? Nah-nah-nah-nah-nah.”

http://dailycaller.com/2015/03/27/li...machine-audio/

Sdiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 09:43   #18
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

I don't believe in Karma but if I did Harry Reid would be the poster child.