Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 03-04-2015, 15:48   #1
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Louis Farrakhan new head of DHS?

Remember kids, it's not racist hate speech if minorities are the ones doing it. (I think, ok now I'm not sure)

I think Louie should be named head of DHS, CIA, or the FBI. But that's just me thinking out loud.

Farrakhan: Lying, Murderous Israelis and Zionist Jews Behind 9/11
by Pam Key4 Mar 2015
Sunday in Chicago at Saviours’ Day 2015 Part 2, Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan said, “Israelis and Zionist Jews,” were behind the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, calling them “thieves, liars and murderers.”
Farrakhan said “We now know that the crime they say is at the root of terrorism was not committed by Arabs or Muslims at all.”
Quoting truthers, he said, “They say the world trade buildings were brought down by carefully placed explosives, not by planes.” Farrakhan feverishly continued, “It is now becoming apparent that there were many Israelis and Zionist Jews in key roles in the 9/11 attacks. Now look, if they can prove me wrong, like I said I’ll pay with my life. Since they want to kill me anyway. Prove me wrong We’re dealing with thieves, liars and murderers. Listen to this. We know that many Israelis were arrested immediately after the attack, but quickly released and sent to Israel.”
“We know that many Jews received a text message not to come to work September 11. Who sent that message, that keep them from showing up. Within minutes of the attacks Ehud Barak, the founder and master of the Israeli military covert force was in a London studio of the BBC blaming Osama bin Laden and calling for a war on terror. We know that Benjamin Netanyahu told an audience in Israel, we are benefiting from one thing and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon and the American struggle in Iraq. He added that these catastrophes and wars will swing the American public opinion in favor of Israel” he added.
Farrakhan concluded, “It now appears 9/11 was a false flag operation, which is an attack from one country but made to appear like an attack from another in order to start a war between them. Is this what friendship is?”
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/...ws-behind-911/

Farrakhan calls Rudy Giuliani a “privileged cracker devil” [VIDEO]
While putting together this article about the blatant display of hypocrisy from the media over Rudy Giuliani’s temerity to question the patriotism of the Great and Powerful O (no, not Oprah), I came across this little tidbit from Louis Farrakhan.
Farrakhan holds nothing back in his criticism of Mayor Giuliani’s recent comments about Obama, saying Giuliani “grew up on the sweat and blood of black men and women who made America before your fathers got here” and calling him not just a “privileged cracker,” but a privileged “devil.”
Yep, we white folk will forever be punished for the sins of those who supported slavery in this country – even if our forebears were nowhere near this country when slavery existed – simply because we’re still white.
But back to the subject of dissent…

http://allenbwest.com/2015/02/farrak...r-devil-video/
Old 03-05-2015, 07:31   #2
ddoering
Quiet Professional

Somebody please prove him wrong.
ddoering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 07:54   #3
blacksmoke
Like My Mankini?

We're all out of vast tracks of land to push the indigenous off of and civilize. We should all go back to Europe and "make it better" leaving everything that's been built to it's rightful owners... ancestors of former slaves and the Indians.
blacksmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 09:07   #4
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksmoke View Post
We're all out of vast tracks of land to push the indigenous off of and civilize. We should all go back to Europe and "make it better" leaving everything that's been built to it's rightful owners... ancestors of former slaves and the Indians.
You forgetting the real Native Americans?

The Eskimos ?

Racist.
Old 03-05-2015, 09:15   #5
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Al Sharpton Defends Anti-Jewish Remarks

As I was saying, it's only racist if whites are saying it. And this is the individual that the Squatter/muslim in the White House consulted with very recently.

So lets take some bets, what color and what race do you think the feds will bust first for hate speech?

Al Sharpton Defends Anti-Jewish Remarks

Remember Al Sharpton’s history of racist and anti-Semitic comments? One reporter at The Daily Surge did and asked the civil rights leader and MSNBC host about them in an interview captured on video.

“In the spirit of Donald Sterling do you think you should be banned from TV for all the racist stuff you’ve said over the years?” asked the interviewer, who questioned Sharpton outside of the White House Correspondent’s Dinner held earlier this month.

“What racist stuff?” Sharpton responded.

“When you referred to Jews as white interlopers,” the interviewer said.

Sharpton cautioned the reporter against misquoting him and clarified that he was only talking about one Jewish person.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/05/22/al...remarks-video/
Old 03-05-2015, 09:22   #6
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

islam, no tolerance

My point in this thread is to show hate speech, racism etc is out there in abundance. I find it disturbing that the current administration thinks its necessary to only target those who blast islam and the muslims. But it's fine if muslims talk hate speech in the USA......., no harm, no foul.

No, Mr. Teleprompter of the United States, I will not tolerate isalm, nor will I tolerate any muslim. Not until they stop all jihads against the Western world.

I think I'll do some BBQ (baby backs) today and celebrate religious diversity.................
Old 03-05-2015, 09:45   #7
cjwils3
Guerrilla

Obama's sympathy with Islam.

I used to think there was no way that Obama sympathized deeply with Muslims (silly me)...now I am not so sure given his recent actions. The man and his allies seem to have a genuine disdain for orthodox Judeo-Christianity while not holding Islam to the same burner. Maybe BO is secretly a Muslim himself...I don't know!

I still don't understand why most liberals (who are supposedly champions of women's rights, equality, etc.) are so lukewarm in their opposition to militant Islam, which oppresses women like no other religion and kills "infidels". It may be the single greatest irony of them...
"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in that grey twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat." -Theodore Roosevelt

Last edited by cjwils3; 03-05-2015 at 09:56.
cjwils3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 08:07   #8
Hand
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjwils3 View Post
I still don't understand why most liberals (who are supposedly champions of women's rights, equality, etc.) are so lukewarm in their opposition to militant Islam, which oppresses women like no other religion and kills "infidels". It may be the single greatest irony of them...
That one has me scratching my head too. I've heard a lot of liberals even wondering aloud about it.
Hand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 09:14   #9
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjwils3 View Post
I used to think there was no way that Obama sympathized deeply with Muslims (silly me)...now I am not so sure given his recent actions. The man and his allies seem to have a genuine disdain for orthodox Judeo-Christianity while not holding Islam to the same burner. Maybe BO is secretly a Muslim himself...I don't know!

You actually think most liberals employ logic? You really think they can make that jump?

muslims sure enjoy beating women, allah demands it. So it makes sense......

Actually most wife beaters just might be liberals because we know real men do not hit women.
Old 03-06-2015, 11:05   #10
cjwils3
Guerrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
You actually think most liberals employ logic? You really think they can make that jump?

muslims sure enjoy beating women, allah demands it. So it makes sense......

Actually most wife beaters just might be liberals because we know real men do not hit women.
TS,

I think whatever "logic" BO and his cronies employ is used to discern how quickly they can advance their agenda. As you've rightly pointed out, they seek to bring about the abolition of the United States of America (at least as we have known it). I used to regard Dinesh D'Souza's treatment of BO in "2016: Obama's America" and "America: Imagine the World Without Her" with skepticism. Now I think he was probably right in more ways than one.

I didn't vote for BO in '08 or '12 despite the vast majority of my now former friends (many of them quit talking to me once they found out my views...good riddance) having done so. I'm almost 25 and it was my generation that put him in power because we were scammed into thinking he was an agent of unity and peace.

BO truly made an adversary of me when his administration tried to force The Little Sisters of the Poor and other religious groups to comply with the HHS Mandate. As a practicing Catholic, that drives me up a wall and I know I'm not the only one.
"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in that grey twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat." -Theodore Roosevelt
cjwils3 is offline   Reply With Quote