Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 07-15-2020, 08:37   #61
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSM View Post
Plus, I like large targets carrying shiny objects. It's like a lure to a fish.
Its also a log nightmare for his enemies - lots of penetration needed to penetrate that much hostile blubber - heavier rounds means his enemies will have to carry more weight in ammo...
...admittedly, his big stupid fat no ankle having freedom hating hateful commie ass will also excel in arctic warfare
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 07-15-2020 at 08:47.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 08:42   #62
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
Its also a log nightmare for his enemies - lots of penetration needed to penetrate that much hostile blubber - heabeir rounds means his enemies will have to carry more weight in ammo...
...admittedly, his big stupid fat no ankle having freedom hating hateful commie ass will also excel in artic warfare
I thought you were in character today. Are you sure you've got the pronouns as PC as they need to be?
Inquiring US Soccer team players want to know.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 09:10   #63
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
I thought you were in character today. Are you sure you've got the pronouns as PC as they need to be?
Inquiring US Soccer team players want to know.
Sometimes I WILL assume gender when I get my dander up. Sometimes that kind of stuff gets me angrier than two toddlers fighting over legos - about as frustrated as a teenager playing Fortnite when the internet crashes - jumpier than a possum eatin' lemons - crazier than a one legged hermaphrodite in a butt fuckin' contest...
...I suppose when my emotions get the best of me like that, I 'COULD inadvertently assume that some non-gender specific fat commie capri pants and sleeveless t-shirt wearin' pasty complected no ankle having antiamerican freedom hating shit bag could actually be a womyn instead of an involuntarily privileged member of the patriarchy

I apologize.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

Old 07-15-2020, 10:31   #64
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Its also a log nightmare for his enemies - lots of penetration needed to penetrate that much hostile blubber - heavier rounds means his enemies will have to carry more weight in ammo...
...admittedly, his big stupid fat no ankle having freedom hating hateful commie ass will also excel in arctic warfare
......I think that "the big stupid fat no ankle commie" could be taken down with a harpoon in an arctic warfare scenario.....sort of like "modern day" whale hunting for blubber....

You killed it with the "fat no ankle commie" comment....I can't stop laughing....

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 11:37   #65
Pete
Quiet Professional

And BLM has hit Médecins Sans Frontières

You would think they were safe from all this but ......

Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders/MSF) has been accused of reinforcing “colonialism and white supremacy” by 1,000 current and former employees in a letter to the NGO’s management.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...ism-employees/

"Several prominent members of the NGO spoke out about the group’s perceived faults including board members in the UK and in southern Africa who signed the letter that called on the group to get rid of “decades of power and paternalism”, Franceinfo reports.

Other signatories to the letter denounced a so-called “white saviour” mentality among members of the organisation.

According to The Guardian, the letter came in response to a statement released by the Italian branch of MSF that stated members of the group should talk about how “all lives matter”, with some seeing the phrase as conflicting with the Black Lives Matter movement........."
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 15:00   #66
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

White Superiority:

No such thing, according to Karl Marx equality through a classless society EXCEPT, for the ruling class. A low intensity conflict is what is happening in liberal democratic cities, I am trying to sort out who will be the first liberal radical left mayor to be removed from office by force while the city police look the other way. The NYC mayor "Warren Wilhelm" aka Bill De Blasio get the most publicity from the MSM & is probably the biggest ASSHAT. That is my bet.
Old 07-15-2020, 15:32   #67
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
I apologize.
As Heinlein would say, "No huhu."

We need to all avoid these Chicom shaming responses. Leave the walk-it-back routine to the crowd on Sunset Blvd. Just be prepared to double down with some Mk.262 or whatever your favorite flavor of the day is. If it's M193, hey, Ball Lives Matter.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Old 07-16-2020, 06:06   #68
Ret10Echo
Quiet Professional

Well, there you have it.

Quote:
Federal employees who discuss, display or reference Black Lives Matter in the workplace — in most circumstances — won’t collect a Hatch Act violation, the Office of Special Counsel said this week.
FedNewsNetwork

James Madison
Ret10Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 06:32   #69
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ret10Echo View Post
Well, there you have it.

Quote:
Federal employees who discuss, display or reference Black Lives Matter in the workplace — in most circumstances — won’t collect a Hatch Act violation, the Office of Special Counsel said this week.
FedNewsNetwork

Interesting considering there seems to be Hatch Act warnings in email distro about once a week to remind people that teleworking is still "working"...
...BLM in the workplace but no political activity at home while you are teleworking.

I love the idea of telework in the morning. You know, one time I surfed a website for 12 hours...
When it was all over, I logged back on to my work computer to check email messages. I didn't have one of 'em, not one stinkin' work email. The empty inbox, you know that disappointing feeling when you realize you aren't "essential personnel" - my inbox was empty. It looked like…victory.
Someday this teleworking stuff is gonna end.

Last edited by Box; 07-16-2020 at 06:42.
Old 07-16-2020, 08:20   #70
Ret10Echo
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Interesting considering there seems to be Hatch Act warnings in email distro about once a week to remind people that teleworking is still "working"...
...BLM in the workplace but no political activity at home while you are teleworking.

I love the idea of telework in the morning. You know, one time I surfed a website for 12 hours...
When it was all over, I logged back on to my work computer to check email messages. I didn't have one of 'em, not one stinkin' work email. The empty inbox, you know that disappointing feeling when you realize you aren't "essential personnel" - my inbox was empty. It looked like…victory.
Here you go.

Print this out and stick it to your shirt.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Yeah Essential.jpg (68.8 KB, 11 views)

James Madison
Old 07-16-2020, 11:55   #71
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:

Funny, we always receive BS emails from the County Executive on my work email account spewing messages about "Racism" and BLM...He's an idiot oxymoron who is just promoting himself, I think he wants to run for Governor one day....F'tard.....He thinks he's "Essential" and basically he's just an essential dickhead.....

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 13:18   #72
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ret10Echo View Post
Well, there you have it.
"most circumstances" Hunh. Interesting guidance from OSC.

So pointing out to a co-worker in "discussion" that BLM is ultimately a Marxist terroristic enslaving genocidal bunch of monsters would be water-cooler safe...
Check.

Old 07-16-2020, 13:25   #73
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
"most circumstances" Hunh. Interesting guidance from OSC.

So pointing out to a co-worker in "discussion" that BLM is ultimately a Marxist terroristic enslaving genocidal bunch of monsters would be water-cooler safe...
Check.
Let me break it down for you...

NWCS: BLM is ultimately a Marxist terrorist enslaving genocidal bunch of monsters
WCS: BLM might be a Marxist terrorist enslaving genocidal bunch of monsters but at least we are having discussions.
NWCS: I think Donald Trump should be re-elected
WCS: I dont care if an candidate pisses his pants and drools during a debate - as long as he is Pro-BLM - he's my guy

Then of course - the Office of Special Counsel literally uses something that could be put in an email signature block to clarify the difference between a Hatch Act violation and HR friendly, government approved activism:

Acceptable: "Black Lives Matter"

Unacceptable: "Make America Great Again"

Using the phrase, "What Matters Is That We Make Black American Lives Great Again" could go either way at this juncture; you just need to pay attention to the nuance of workplace politics.

Last edited by Box; 07-16-2020 at 13:35.
Old 07-16-2020, 14:08   #74
Ret10Echo
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Let me break it down for you...

NWCS: BLM is ultimately a Marxist terrorist enslaving genocidal bunch of monsters
WCS: BLM might be a Marxist terrorist enslaving genocidal bunch of monsters but at least we are having discussions.
NWCS: I think Donald Trump should be re-elected
WCS: I dont care if an candidate pisses his pants and drools during a debate - as long as he is Pro-BLM - he's my guy

Then of course - the Office of Special Counsel literally uses something that could be put in an email signature block to clarify the difference between a Hatch Act violation and HR friendly, government approved activism:

Acceptable: "Black Lives Matter"

Unacceptable: "Make America Great Again"

Using the phrase, "What Matters Is That We Make Black American Lives Great Again" could go either way at this juncture; you just need to pay attention to the nuance of workplace politics.
To further clarify... BLM logos that are promote BLM are OK....

Counter slogans or conversations to the contrary are NOT OK.

James Madison
Old 07-16-2020, 15:07   #75
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
you just need to pay attention to the nuance of workplace politics.
Thank you, I'll try to keep up. Possibly retired too long... I haven't felt this inadequate since that little blonde tried to explain that "far too nuanced" DoS policy about Benghazi. Or was it Iran & pallets of ca$h?

Damn.