Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 06-30-2020, 10:59   #1
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
BLM vs BLM

I'm not sure most people understand the difference between the phrase BLM vs BLM.org

Black Lives Matter, is a phrase. It is also a Marxist–Leninist lead organization.
I have no problem with the phrase but would prefer All Lives Matter.
I am adamantly opposed to BLM the organization.

Quote:
Originally Posted by from Wikipedia
Susan Lisa Rosenberg (born 1955) From the late 1970s into the mid-1980s, She joined the May 19th Communist Organization, which worked in support of the Black Liberation Army, the Weather Underground, and other revolutionary organizations. Rosenberg was charged with a role in the 1983 bombing of the United States Capitol Building, the U.S. Naval War College and the New York Patrolmen's Benevolent Association

She was arrested in 1984 while in possession of explosives and firearms. She was suspected but never charged in the 1981 Brink's robbery that led to the death of two guards and a police officer.

Rosenberg was sentenced to 58 years in prison on the weapons and explosives charges. She spent 16 years in prison, the sentence was commuted by President Bill Clinton on January 20, 2001.

Today she is on the board of directors of the Black Lives Matter org.
If you erase or ignore history you will continue to make the same mistakes over and over.😡

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 11:04   #2
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Another BLM jewel..

Quote:
Originally Posted by from Wikipedia
Opal Tometi is a Nigerian-American black human rights activist, writer, strategist, and community organizer. She is a co-founder of Black Lives Matter.

Opal, Alicia Garza, and Patrisse Cullors, co-founders of BLM, have publicly stated: "We're trained Marxists." google ******* and watch.

Opal with her friend Nicolás Maduro Moros, the Communist leader of Venezuela.
If you support the BLM you are supporting a racist offshoot of the American Communist Party 😡

They don't want your support..
They want your subjugation.

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 12:15   #3
PRB
Quiet Professional

Thanks...good info
PRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 13:40   #4
bblhead672
Area Commander

Thank you. Good to see others acknowledging this.
Most of the sheeple are blissfully unaware of BLM org's roots in Marxism. Or that money they donate goes to fund the marxists seeking to destroy the country.
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 14:19   #5
cbtengr
Area Commander

It all makes me ill and mad as hell.
Old 07-01-2020, 09:32   #6
tonyz
Area Commander

Caucasity?

It’s getting crazy out there. Added a crucial sentence that suggests that this HAAAAVVVVUUUDDDD grad threatened students ON CAMPUS. The intent is to stifle and shut down ALL speech and debate. Spoke with a long tenured professor at a major university yesterday...the threats to free speech on campus are palpable.

ETA: A Harvard graduate threatened to stab the next person on campus who says 'All Lives Matter'.

“The next person who has the sheer nerve, the sheer entitled caucasity to say 'All Lives Matter', imma stab you.”

'Imma stab you and while you're struggling and bleeding out, imma show you my paper cut and say 'my cut matters too''.'

Harvard graduate threatens to stab anyone who says 'All Lives Matter' and says for black people the slogan is like 'comparing a paper cut to a knife wound'

Harvard graduate slammed 'All Lives Matter' slogan in satirical video online

Claira Janover compared having a paper cut to a knife wound for black people

'All Lives Matter' is a controversial slogan that arose in response to BLM protests

Walmart discontinued sales of 'All Lives Matter' T-shirts following backlash

<snip>

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-Matter.html

Marcus Tullius Cicero

Last edited by tonyz; 07-01-2020 at 09:44.
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 14:04   #7
bblhead672
Area Commander

Threatening assault with a deadly weapon is now "Satire"?

Oh, that's right its a leftist, they are allowed to make threats to use deadly force to advance their agenda.

FU Bitch.
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 14:33   #8
Box
Quiet Professional

An open letter to Ms Claira Janover...

I love satire. Your sense of humor is devine - now, allow me to retort:
All Lives Matter
Perhaps you should do an ALM satire video where you go around threatening to assault random people - it would be hilarious. Just random folks on the street.
You truly are one comically talented broad...
...now, go make a ham sandwich with cheese, lettuce, tomato, and light mayo - go easy on the salt and pepper - use your knife to cut that sandwich on its diagonal axis before reporting to me so that I may receive my stabbing for saying "All Lives Matter".

The sandwich is for you - bring some milk too - you're going to need it.
...just to be on the safe side, make sure you have your proctologist on speed dial as well as the number of a good colorectal surgeon
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 07-01-2020 at 15:10.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 14:44   #9
cbtengr
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
Am open letter to Ms Claira Janover...

I love satire. Your sense of humor is devine - now, allow me to retort:
All Lives Matter
Perhaps you should do an ALM satire video where you go around threatening to assault random people - it would be hilarious. Just random folks on the street.
You truly are one comically talented broad...
...now, go make a ham sandwich with cheese, lettuce, tomato, and light mayo - go easy on the salt and pepper - use your knife to cut that sandwich on its diagonal axis before reporting to me so that I may receive my stabbing for saying "All Lives Matter".

The sandwich is for you - bring some milk too - you're going to need it.
...just to be on the safe side, make sure you have your proctologist on speed dial as well as the number of a good colorectal surgeon
I would be more than happy to buy a ticket to this.
Old 07-02-2020, 11:08   #10
Storm
Asset

Now Ms. Janover is complaining that Trump supporters got her fired. You just can't make this stuff up.
Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 12:12   #11
JimP
Quiet Professional

I think that when we all retreat to our communal safe space (with limited access, interlocking fields of fire, and everyone is deputized) we appoint Box as our "community outreach" coordinator. He's a sensitive, new-age, guy (SNAG).
JimP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 12:33   #12
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimP View Post
...appoint Box as our "community outreach" coordinator. He's a sensitive, new-age, guy (SNAG).
For the record, you should notice that my open letter to the young lady was actually detail focused, goal oriented, and professional...

1) Quickly build rapport through a common interest and establish a ‘way ahead’= (I love satire. Your sense of humor is devine – now allow me to retort)

2) Deliver your proposal without beating around the bush = (Perhaps you should do an ALM satire video where you go around threatening to assault random people)

3) Establish clearly defined goals and milestones = (go make a ham sandwich with cheese, lettuce, tomato, and light mayo - go easy on the salt and pepper - use your knife to cut that sandwich on its diagonal axis before reporting to me so that I may receive my stabbing)

4) Explain project execution and set expectations = (The sandwich is for you - bring some milk too - you're going to need it.)

5) Look to the future = (...just to be on the safe side, make sure you have your proctologist on speed dial as well as the number of a good colorectal surgeon)

At no time did I attempt to appropriate her culture. I complimented her - twice. I made sure she knew to bring a lunch. I was careful to make sure that her health needs were considered.

If you need someone to do some liberal outreach consultant work - I am your man.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 12:48   #13
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

S N A G:

MISSION FIRST...MISSION LAST...MISSION SUCCESS ALWAYS.
Old 07-02-2020, 14:30   #14
tonyz
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm View Post
Now Ms. Janover is complaining that Trump supporters got her fired. You just can't make this stuff up.
The current state of the world in 3 short statements...and the inevitable...

Ms. Janover: “I’ma stab someone...”

Deloitte: “You’re fired.”

Ms. Janover: “I’ma blame Trump!“

And...

GoFundME in...3...2...1

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 14:55   #15
rsdengler
Area Commander

As Ricky Ricardo would say "Ay-yi-yi-yi-yi!"....what is up with those people? My gosh, grow the "F" up already and eat your ham and cheese sandwich and drink your bloody milk....I'd rather she choke on it...do the Mama Cass.....time for me to find beach property in the Bahamas and get the hell out of Dodge....

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote