Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Early Bird

Old 02-20-2011, 09:00   #1
Dusty
RIP Quiet Professional

Muslim Cleric Plans White House Protest to Spread Sharia Law

Now, this is the guy who said the Islamic flag would fly over the White House.

vidlink:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/02/20...ad-sharia-law/
Old 02-20-2011, 09:52   #2
tonyz
Area Commander

Scheduled for March 3

Let's hope this guy is on someone's no fly list.

The former leader of outlawed group Islam4UK told the Daily Star 'we expect thousands to come out and support us.'

"Mr Choudary said the March rally was organised by the Islamic Thinkers society, an extremist group based in New York.

Two other British extremists, Abu Izzadeen and Sayful Islam, have also been asked to speak at the demonstration.

Izzadeen is the hate preacher who caused fury last year when he called British soldiers 'murderers' the day he was released from jail after a three-and-a-half year sentence for inciting terrorism.

Mr Choudary told the newspaper: 'The event is a rally, a call for the Sharia, a call for the Muslims to rise up and *establish the Islamic state in America.'"

Read more:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-rise-up.html
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 16:37   #3
Defend
Guerrilla

If anybody would be interested in doing some coordinated research on the event, shoot me a PM. I have a few ideas.

-out

"Expect the best, prepare for the worst" - Zig Ziglar
Defend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 17:41   #4
Paslode
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyz View Post
Let's hope this guy is on someone's no fly list.
Probably on the White House guest list and the State Department is making sure he makes his flight for dinner with The One.
Old 02-20-2011, 17:56   #5
longrange1947
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paslode View Post
Probably on the White House guest list and the State Department is making sure he makes his flight for dinner with The One.
This I do not doubt at all and would expect no less than The One flying a Islamic flag that day to "help relations".

Rick B.

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is knowing it is great on a hamburger but not so great sticking one up your ass.

Author - Richard.

Experience is what you get right after you need it.

Author unknown.
longrange1947 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 19:46   #6
PRB
Quiet Professional

Hey, I hope he gets a free ride here....boneheads like this do more to expose a very large element of Muslims that do want Sharia and all of it's wonderfullness...hell, I'd donate money for his ticket, he's an excellent negative spotlight.
PRB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 20:17   #7
Doc Diego
Quiet Professional

Let's hope the lame-stream-media covers this in the interest of multiculturalism! If this lunatic doesn't wake up the sheeple, nothing will...
Old 02-21-2011, 08:38   #8
T-Rock
BANNED USER

Quote:
Izzadeen is the hate preacher who caused fury last year when he called British soldiers 'murderers' the day he was released from jail after a three-and-a-half year sentence for inciting terrorism.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIS4r...eature=related

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU6OPcj5qT0

T-Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 07:03   #9
darbs
Auxiliary

Want your own Islamic state eh?

While I have a serious issue with giving any religion their own "state"...

If they really want their own turf we could give them the old Chem school grounds at Ft. McClellan, I hear that's prime realestate!
However, that's as much as I'm willing to barter...
darbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 07:39   #10
longrange1947
Quiet Professional

I would consider barter by 7.62mm myself, other than that, get the hell out if you cannot live by our Constitution. Our Constitution does not mention Sharia Law and in many cases forbids sections of Sharia Law.

The Good Cleric needs to go somewhere he can live in Sharia peace, I recommend Lybia or someother "peaceful place".

Rick B.

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is knowing it is great on a hamburger but not so great sticking one up your ass.

Author - Richard.

Experience is what you get right after you need it.

Author unknown.
longrange1947 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 19:33   #11
Wiseman
Guerrilla Chief

Who gave this guy a Visa?
Wiseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 07:57   #12
Paslode
Area Commander

Extremist cleric to lead White House protest

It will be interesting to see how this compares to the Tea Party and OWS.

Quote:

Extremist cleric to lead White House protest calling for Muslims to 'rise up and establish Islamic state in America'

By Daily Mail Reporter

Last updated at 3:27 PM on 20th February 2011

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1nafM903Y

A hardline Muslim cleric who sparked anger across the U.S. with his anti-American comments in a television interview this month is to hold a protest outside the White House.

British extremist Anjem Choudary - who once said 'the flag of Islam will fly over the White House' - has announced he will lead a demonstration calling on Muslims to establish the Sharia law across America.

The rally, planned for March 3, is to take place just weeks after his on-screen row with Fox News presenter Sean Hannity.

Mr Choudary, 43, called Americans 'the biggest criminals in the world today.'

The former leader of outlawed group Islam4UK told the Daily Star 'we expect thousands to come out and support us.'

Mr Choudary said the March rally was organised by the Islamic Thinkers society, an extremist group based in New York.

Two other British extremists, Abu Izzadeen and Sayful Islam, have also been asked to speak at the demonstration.

Mr Choudary told the newspaper: 'The event is a rally, a call for the Sharia, a call for the Muslims to rise up and *establish the Islamic state in America.'

However, whether the three will be able to enter the U.S., especially Izzadeen, remains to be seen. Even a tourist visa requires applicants to answer questions on whether they have been involved in acts of terrorism or plan to commit crimes in the U.S.

'This is a unique event taking place in Washington, outside the White House which, Inshallah, (God willing) will garner huge support.'

He hit U.S. headlines just two weeks ago after his furious exchange with Mr Hannity on Fox News. The presenter became so enraged with his anti-American comments he ended the interview by calling him a 'sick, miserable, evil S.O.B'.

The East London-based cleric's anti-American stance is well-documented. Last year he led protesters in burning the American flag outside the U.S. embassy in London on September 11.

And in October, he told an ABC chat show that 'one day the flag of Islam will fly over the White House.'

He told the Daily Star: 'They have seen our activities in the UK and Europe and have decided they want to challenge the vacuum in *freedom and democracy and the *people in the front line of the struggle against Islam and Muslims - the *American *government and the *establishment.

'They have invited and *myself and Sayful Islam from Luton to come over to address the crowd and rally support.'
Scene of protest: British extremist cleric Anjem Choudary plans to mount a pro-Islam demonstration outside the White House next month

Scene of protest: British extremist cleric Anjem Choudary plans to mount a pro-Islam demonstration outside the White House next month

'We are going to address *corruption in the Senate, corrupt foreign *policy, the mayhem around the *Muslim world, the drug and *alcohol culture, *promiscuity and the pandemic of crime in America.

'It is only right the call is made in the heart of Western *civilisation in front of the biggest pharaoh that *exists today, which is Barack Obama.'

He added: 'I think the American people’s hearts and minds are open to receive Islam as an alternative way of life. We expect thousands to come out and support us.'
Old 02-27-2012, 09:11   #13
grigori
Guerrilla

Anjem is the biggest moron I have ever come across he had recently come to India with the same agenda luckily he holds a British Passport had it been a Pakistani one he would see India on Natgeo only.I'd want to buy that news anchor who called him a SOB a crate of beer.
grigori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 09:44   #14
alelks
Quiet Professional

A perfect time to take PLENTY of video and photos of people in the crowd.

Last edited by alelks; 02-27-2012 at 21:49.
alelks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 11:34   #15
greenberetTFS
Quiet Professional (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paslode View Post
It will be interesting to see how this compares to the Tea Party and OWS.
Don't be surprised if "O" is right along beside him,he may even make him the Cultual Czar of Islam.............

Big Teddy
I believe that SF is a 'calling' - not too different from the calling missionaries I know received. I knew instantly that it was for me, and that I would do all I could to achieve it. Most others I know in SF experienced something similar. If, as you say, you HAVE searched and read, and you do not KNOW if this is the path for you --- it is not....
Zonie Diver

SF is a calling and it requires commitment and dedication that the uninitiated will never understand......
Jack Moroney

SFA M-2527, Chapter XXXVII
greenberetTFS is offline   Reply With Quote