Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > The Pipeline (Special Forces Training) > 18E

Old 07-16-2009, 10:54   #1
Amato
Quiet Professional

Need ADC class

If anyone has ADC class(viasat) in powerpoint format, could you shoot me a PM? I am in need of it. Thank you!
“There’s only SF, there’s no SF equivalents. That’s idiocy. SEALs are not SF. MARSOC are not SF and SF are not SEALs. ... Those people who are throwing that [term] around certainly don’t understand what they’re talking about.”
Amato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 17:47   #2
shortbrownguy
Quiet Professional

Pm Inbound...
-SBG sends
shortbrownguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:11   #3
glebo
Quiet Professional

I see you're at bragg. take a ride out to chicken foot rd and visit the commo committee (they're in the tents past the weapons facility and ASP across from a range on the left) They may have something to help you out.
Old 07-17-2009, 16:12   #4
Amato
Quiet Professional

I wish I was, but I am currently deployed
“There’s only SF, there’s no SF equivalents. That’s idiocy. SEALs are not SF. MARSOC are not SF and SF are not SEALs. ... Those people who are throwing that [term] around certainly don’t understand what they’re talking about.”
Amato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 19:30   #5
SOT-Aj KIA 4th July 2010
Asset

This thread is a little dated but I figured I'd add something to the discussion.

Viasat is becoming at thing of the past and most people have switched to PDA 184. With the PSC-5 D and the cable you don't need the ADC card so supply lines are thinking of it as a "cut-the-fat" method of shrinking their books. The software comes with instruction ppts.
SOT-Aj KIA 4th July 2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 02:17   #6
Funkyal
Asset

PRC-117F

Concur with the last comments of this thread. Along with the PSC-5D, the Harris PRC-117F make PDC/ADC technology a thing of the past.

Funkyal
Funkyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 13:57   #7
LongWire
Quiet Professional

Wish they would just do away with it, and change to the 117, its a much better radio IMO and HPW is a snap as long as your address book is squared away.

Whats Up Al?..........Never figured you for the Security Guard Biz........Guess BAE wasn't all that? Welcome Here................

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -Henry Louis Mencken (1880-1956)

"A Government that is losing to an insurgency is not being outfought, it is being out governed." Bernard B. Fall
LongWire is offline   Reply With Quote