Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-30-2020, 12:07   #20
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida Patriot View Post
We need to some how put the ball back in their court in the public eye. If VA is to be the battlefield, as it should be, I would suggest that non-violent disobedience would be the place to start.
I'll submit that, in this particular line of effort, EVERYwhere needs to be the battlefield that puts that burhock in their undies. I want them to be scrambling to be everywhere rather than husband resources & channel it to the latest Bible-thumping Gun-clinging neighborhood. Cheerleading VA from the bleachers - as we should - accomplishes nothing in terms of local, local, local.

FWIW, a certain county in Western WI is having its first informational sanctuary meeting in 2 weeks. The timing is excellent for a couple reasons. Both the County Sheriff (former Chief of my local PD) and the County DA are going to be there at the outset and are 100% in support. Then the target can be shifted to the county board members - and some of the old retired farmer sticks in the mud who had nothing to do are now gone (literally or figuratively). The current Dem gov, former Super of a failed Milwaukee school system, is hamstrung by R legislature and conservative judiciary. We are not going to wait for his Deus ex Machina* to flip the legislature and then flail our arms.

* = literally, god out of the machine; a miraculous divine intervention, aka, Bloomberg Buck$.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote