Area Commander

Roses are red

https://*******.com/watch?v=qQDfwyUgtjg

Roses are red
Violets are blue
There’s always some
Asian kid better than you
( applies to Asians as well lolololol)

Apparently if you throw zen “flow”, lean six sigma, 10000+ hours/reps etc etc you got yourself circus monkey level gun fu proficiency.
It’s quite something to see him clear and work through double feed the first he ever fired a real rifle. Reminds me of tatsuya sakai who won steel challenge back in early 2000 despite not having firearm.

Growing up in a place without 2nd amendment, I can relate how he took the access in US not for granted. I, too, practiced at circus monkey level. The army marksmanship team coach who made it to the Olympic had us do 100 to 1 dry to live fire ratio..... and we shot thousands in a week! I left with a tendon damage, but the tab, competing at national, and all army victories are all worth it.

"So we can suffer, and in suffering we know who we are" David Goggins

"Aide-toi, Dieu t'aidera " Jehanne, la Pucelle

Der, der Geld verliert, verliert einiges;
Der, der einen Freund verliert, verliert viel mehr;
Der, der das Vertrauen verliert, verliert alles.

INDNJC
frostfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 11:30   #2
Peregrino
Quiet Professional

I watched the entire 30 minutes. Humbling. Goes to show what a dedicated, disciplined approach to training can accomplish - even when "handicapped" to training only with a simulator (Airsoft).
A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.

~ Marcus Tullius Cicero (42B.C)
Peregrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 19:45   #3
Surf n Turf
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrino View Post
I watched the entire 30 minutes. Humbling. Goes to show what a dedicated, disciplined approach to training can accomplish - even when "handicapped" to training only with a simulator (Airsoft).
Humbling indeed,! I have never ever, no way shot as good as this young man. He not only had the discipline, but all the drill and safety handling of a seasoned highly trained and practiced 500 rounds + per week IDPA shooter.

What great advertising for the American Gun Culture, and the American Gun Guy in recognizing “one of their own” . It would be smart if some company, like Howa would hire this kid and post him to America as their walking advertisement for quality...

Saw this in the Comments with the video, and couldn’t pass it up.

“Give that boy 30 days in America, he'll have a Gadsden flag tattoo, a lifted Dodge pickup, two ex girlfriends, a lazy dog and a credit card maxxed out at the local gun store.
Oh the humanity!!”

SnT

Democrats would burn down this country as long as they get to rule over the ashes

The FBI’s credibility was murdered by a sniper on Ruby Ridge; its corpse was burned to ashes outside Waco; soiled in a Delaware PC repair shop;. and buried in the basement of Mar-a-Lago..
Surf n Turf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 05:31   #4
Badger52
Area Commander

That (as well as the whole premise) was pretty damned cool.
Thanks for sharing.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 07:08   #5
frostfire
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrino View Post
No airsoft, no prob either!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxR7WNtnDvF/?hl=en

Note how he executes w real rifle w just about the same doggone speed (fluid economy of motion) ... n faster than the folks who’ve been shooting longer than his living.
Master Gene Econ n master Rick ingrained a lot of mental rehearsal techniques n I see this as one. Since I don’t have toys over here, I may have to get one of these.
Practice indexing, gross handling movement etc etc

Humbling indeed!
He arrived without having experienced ( from https://www.instagram.com/p/BzYHSd6HqNW/?hl=en)

1. Recoil of actual guns.
2. Weight of actual guns and loaded mags.
3. Shooting in front of a dozen onlookers.
4. Actual unplanned malfunctions (which he cleared immediately and without instruction)
5. Actual trigger press with take up, wall, and break.

"So we can suffer, and in suffering we know who we are" David Goggins

"Aide-toi, Dieu t'aidera " Jehanne, la Pucelle

Der, der Geld verliert, verliert einiges;
Der, der einen Freund verliert, verliert viel mehr;
Der, der das Vertrauen verliert, verliert alles.

INDNJC

Last edited by frostfire; 08-19-2019 at 07:15.
frostfire is offline   Reply With Quote