Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Special Forces Weapons > Edged Weapons

Old 06-11-2007, 09:33   #16
18C Dad
Auxiliary

Thumbs up Congratulations Mr. Reeve and Mr. Harsey

It's good to see that the tradition of excellence is rewarded again. Continued success and thanks for your support of PS.com and our troops.

18C Dad
18C Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 09:40   #17
vsvo
Area Commander

Congratulations!
vsvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 21:17   #18
Chris
Guerrilla

Blade was an absolute blast! It was great to meet Mr. Harsey, Ambush Master, Blake, Piter, See2, M1, and some other brothers and sisters.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 19:33   #19
Bill Harsey
Bladesmith to the Quiet Professionals

On behalf of the entire CRK Team, thanks very much! It's a huge honor to be given so much notice for the very small thing we do for the QP's.

boy am I going to be careful wherever our Piter is, it doesn't take all day for him to pass on the intel. I hadn't even gotten my first adult beverage after the the awards ceremony and this was already posted here.
Bill Harsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 20:32   #20
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Well done gents, well done!
Old 06-13-2007, 11:30   #21
PiterM
Guerrilla

The pic's are not the best but I decided not to use any flash during the event as that were the very special moments for everyone. It was an honor to be there with Anne, Tim, Bill, Dave and Perry of course. Thanks for these awesome moments and congrats to the winning team again!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _DSC9605.jpg (103.6 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg _DSC9629.jpg (109.6 KB, 64 views)
File Type: jpg _DSC9633.jpg (138.4 KB, 95 views)
PiterM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 11:57   #22
Rogue
Guerrilla Chief

congrats gentlemen.

Practice honesty and integrity; rescue the man who has been wronged from the hands of his oppressor; do not exploit the stranger, the orphan, the widow; do no violence; shed no innocent blood in this place. Jer 22:3

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” ~ Edmund Burke
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 11:59   #23
SOKOOLJ
Quiet Professional

Congrats

EXCELLENT!!!
Great job gents. And thank you for the contribution here on the site, as well.

“…if you want to be a sheepdog and walk the warrior's path, then you must make a conscious and moral decision every day to dedicate, equip and prepare yourself to thrive in that toxic, corrosive moment when the wolf comes knocking at the door.”
On Sheep, Wolves, and Sheepdogs - LTC (R) Dave Grossman
SOKOOLJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 00:52   #24
12B4S
Quiet Professional

Outstanding guys. Congratulations...........
Old 06-14-2007, 05:47   #25
Goggles Pizano
Area Commander

Great stuff. Congratulations!
You ask; What is our policy? I will say; “It is to wage war, by sea, land and air, with all our might and with all the strength that God can give us: to wage war against a monstrous tyranny, never surpassed in the dark lamentable catalogue of human crime. That is our policy.” You ask; What is our aim? I can answer with one word: Victory—victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival.-Winston Churchill
Goggles Pizano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 10:07   #26
x SF med
Quiet Professional

Ok, like we expected anything less from Mr Bill and Chris? Congrats! the only disappointment is that Bill's not wearing his Thinking Cap in the awards pictures... guess it's reserved for shop use only.

Hearing, I forget. Seeing, I remember. Writing (doing), I understand. Chinese Proverb

Too many people are looking for a magic bullet. As always, shot placement is the key. ~TR
x SF med is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 09:59   #27
Bill Harsey
Bladesmith to the Quiet Professionals

x SF med,
Thinking cap is for shop use only. Everytime I put it on it makes me want to study medical books, sail boats and chase cowgirls. It's dangerous.
Bill Harsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 10:16   #28
x SF med
Quiet Professional

Bill-
That means my job is done - the hat works and can now be mass produced! Saturday 7/7/07 there's a BBQ at the GunBoy's - he's going into pre 40 holding on Friday - should be fun, gonna make it? We're blasting down from our AO, 5 hours vs 15 minutes for you.

Hearing, I forget. Seeing, I remember. Writing (doing), I understand. Chinese Proverb

Too many people are looking for a magic bullet. As always, shot placement is the key. ~TR
Old 07-02-2007, 22:47   #29
gunnerjohn
The Machinist

Quote:
Originally Posted by x SF med
Bill-
That means my job is done - the hat works and can now be mass produced! Saturday 7/7/07 there's a BBQ at the GunBoy's - he's going into pre 40 holding on Friday - should be fun, gonna make it? We're blasting down from our AO, 5 hours vs 15 minutes for you.
Will the Harsey make it?? Hope so. Thinking about marinated flank steak, some sort of seafood and possibly some crab stuffed mushrooms.
Anyone in the area is welcome to show up. Should be around 7pm. PM for directions.

--John Adams
gunnerjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 10:56   #30
x SF med
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnerjohn
Will the Harsey make it?? Hope so. Thinking about marinated flank steak, some sort of seafood and possibly some crab stuffed mushrooms.
Anyone in the area is welcome to show up. Should be around 7pm. PM for directions.

Could you send me directions - I don't think I can get around all the Biblical names in the development you live in. And would you please put in a proposal to change the name of that damn city to "Bob" it would be much easier to spell.

What beer to bring, that is the question! The rum is still on ice - right? I'll pack one bottle of Svedka too, for Bloody Mary's Sunday am.

Jefe!! Pack up the Doc and join us in putting the GunBoy into his pre40 holding pattern.

Last edited by x SF med; 07-03-2007 at 10:58.