Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Special Forces Weapons > Edged Weapons

Old 07-08-2007, 11:06   #31
HOLLiS
Area Commander

I am not letting the cat out of the bag on the 5 star BBQ and who was the chef. I can varify X SF med Avatar is real and well, and also attended the feast.

More at eleven.
HOLLiS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 11:20   #32
Retired W4
Guerrilla

Pacific

Since this thread started, in part because of the award for the 1st Group Knife/Pacific at the Blade Show, I thought I would mention that I was lucky enough to be able to order mine at the show, with prototype in hand. My knife arrived yesterday, and it is GREAT! This blade feels really good in my hand, the quality is absolutely top shelf, and it looks as good as it feels.

I will be heading to FayetteNam soon to hand deliver my son's to him. Bill, while I am there I will get out on the line at Pope, in front of the Hog for that picture.
Retired W4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 11:50   #33
Auxiliary

1st Group Knife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired W4
Since this thread started, in part because of the award for the 1st Group Knife/Pacific at the Blade Show, I thought I would mention that I was lucky enough to be able to order mine at the show, with prototype in hand. My knife arrived yesterday, and it is GREAT! This blade feels really good in my hand, the quality is absolutely top shelf, and it looks as good as it feels.

I will be heading to FayetteNam soon to hand deliver my son's to him. Bill, while I am there I will get out on the line at Pope, in front of the Hog for that picture.
It truly is a great knife. I saw it at the show as well. Your son will really appreciate it I am sure. You might have him look at the Yarborough / Green Beret Knife plaque that Chris Reeve's sells foryour son to display his knife if it won't be a "user"
Regards,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Green Beret Wall Mount (5).JPG (228.7 KB, 31 views)
8944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 19:55   #34
Retired W4
Guerrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8944
It truly is a great knife. I saw it at the show as well. Your son will really appreciate it I am sure. You might have him look at the Yarborough / Green Beret Knife plaque that Chris Reeve's sells foryour son to display his knife if it won't be a "user"
Regards,
Don't yet know what he intends to do with it, but if he carries it as a duty knife he will have to get it past the AF ALSE guys. I'm pretty confident the supplied sheath will pass any ejection seat criteria they might have. In my day, a bottle of Jack would sufficiently grease the skids towards approval.

I'm doing the Eastman gun show in Atlanta this weekend, and have my Pacific in a display case (marked not for sale). It has already drawn quite a bit of attention during set-up tonight. Great blade!
Retired W4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 20:17   #35
Bill Harsey
Bladesmith to the Quiet Professionals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired W4

Thank you very much.
Please give your son our best.

Tell me if there are any problems with the sheath and I'll pm you the list of who doesn't have problems.
Bill Harsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 19:52   #36
Penn
Area Commander

My Pacific arrived two days ago. I used a credit for a 9 inch Sikayo, which I returned due to how the knife fit my hand. imhoo, a chef knife must fit your palm like a glove. The Sikayo is a awesome chef knife. CR, was kind and professional enough to issue me a credit or full refund. I sat on the credit for a year or more.
When I did finally decide to pull the trigger, CR&Co delivered. Thank you CR& Co!!!!

The Pacific, strictly from a chef's POV and experience on breaking down side of beef, boning out lamb legs, etc,. this knife was not made with that purpose in mind, but it would effortlessly accomplish the task, in the palm of your hand the Pacific leaves no doubt with regard to respect, its a first class weapon, from point to hilt.
Penn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 11:41   #37
HaveBlue
Auxiliary

Mr. Harsey Congratulations!! That is one good looking knife!
Needs a "Harsey" script though.

And, Thank you for not making a "flipper".
HaveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 15:19   #38
pyreaux
Guerrilla

Like this?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1528062101222.jpg (23.1 KB, 74 views)
pyreaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 22:35   #39
HaveBlue
Auxiliary

Very Sneaky
HaveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 09:38   #40
Bill Harsey
Bladesmith to the Quiet Professionals

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaveBlue View Post
Very Sneaky