Old 12-10-2010, 22:12   #1
Dewskee
Asset

room clearing

Hi, I was curious about clearing a room. The other day during training, our Sqd leaders were going over the stack, and what the #1 guy is suppose to do as he enters the room. What happened was, they argued an hour amongst each other about whether or not the first man does a "button-hook" which, as he enters, he pretty much scans the whole room and goes the way the door opens; OR he just goes the path of least resistance, not really scanning so much as relying on the guy behind him to immediately take up the sector of fire he's not looking at. I was kind of hoping to get an SF take on what you should do? I realize you guys might have methods that don't even come to mind...and I might be out of place asking this here, but thank you to any responses, I appreciate it.

P.S checked threads
Old 12-10-2010, 22:19   #2
Richard
Quiet Professional

Lots of links and info readily available out there in the WWW - we don't discuss TTPs here.

Richard
“Sometimes the Bible in the hand of one man is worse than a whisky bottle in the hand of (another)… There are just some kind of men who – who’re so busy worrying about the next world they’ve never learned to live in this one, and you can look down the street and see the results.” - To Kill A Mockingbird (Atticus Finch)

“Almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so.” - Robert Heinlein
Closed Thread