Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-02-2009, 21:53   #28
LongWire
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novice Snowflake View Post
Alright, knock it off or I will not do the history of the flash like you asked and you are supposed to be quiet professionals but you sure as hell ain't showing it. Typical frat boy behavior.

I think some of you have been through college and it is hard enough keeping up with the studying. I am not on here very often in case you haven't noticed.

I am almost done with college and about ready to join the army as a commissioned army officer.

You are obviously misguided.

Let me sell you a clue........This is Our House, with Our Rules.....You are a Visitor Here and have obviously had too much Kool-Aid to drink. You have been asked to take a seat instead of shouting at the top of your lungs, and now You think You know whats best again.

You are Untrainable...............

I Hope for the Men that will one day be under you, that You learn to listen and take Guidance, its only their lives that you will put at risk while taking credit for their successes.

But what the hell do I know anyways?...................

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -Henry Louis Mencken (1880-1956)

"A Government that is losing to an insurgency is not being outfought, it is being out governed." Bernard B. Fall

Last edited by LongWire; 10-02-2009 at 21:59.
LongWire is offline   Reply With Quote