Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 11-11-2016, 10:00   #46
Mills
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrin View Post
I'd like to second...and come along.

DJT has set up a website specifically for all of his supporters...us...to share ideas on what issues he should tackle first and policies to be implemented.

I think it's a great opportunity:

https://www.greatagain.gov/
Already went on there and expressed concern about our leadership run amok and the increased social engineering in the military.

Recommend many of you do the same.
Mills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 10:21   #47
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mills View Post
Already went on there and expressed concern about our leadership run amok and the increased social engineering in the military.

Recommend many of you do the same.
Done. A good vehicle. And everyone thought Fluffies in their safe spaces were the only ones leveraging social media. LMAO.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 13:52   #48
cbtengr
Area Commander

Stay true to the issues you ran on, they are what got you elected, it is not your job to play nice with the left or be taken in by Obamas personal wishes, these people loathe you and they loathe those of us who voted for you. The R's do this every time they get in power, they think they have to please the other side and it is their downfall.
Old 11-11-2016, 15:11   #49
WarriorDiplomat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfshooter View Post
As stated above by Dusty; most important to reverse all the social engineering changes the military has been put through in the last 8 years!

There won't be a strong military with that crap continuing!
He needs to clean house with the SECDEF and Branch SEC's, clean out the Pentagon staff of social agenda agents of social change to include the massive staffs full of GS;s like the CENTCOM debacle, GS union protections, Officers who sold out to support the agenda and looked out for their career first over the troops like a cancer cell they can't leave one cancer cell in the military or it will spread again this includes NCO's the military has no place for socially ambiguous people.

The liberals irrational reaction and destruction of property over this election should concern everyone if their is an irrational group who would celebrate martyrdom for the cause it is them. IMO we came so close to losing this country as we know it we can not simply think they will come around and support.

BTW anyone here the rant about Colin Kaepernick not voting

Last edited by WarriorDiplomat; 11-11-2016 at 15:15.
WarriorDiplomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 15:28   #50
PSM
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorDiplomat View Post

BTW anyone here the rant about Colin Kaepernick not voting
This one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM38Phpz_UE

Pat

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 15:53   #51
WarriorDiplomat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSM View Post
Thats the one LOL
Old 11-11-2016, 16:58   #52
Mills
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtengr View Post
Stay true to the issues you ran on, they are what got you elected, it is not your job to play nice with the left or be taken in by Obamas personal wishes, these people loathe you and they loathe those of us who voted for you. The R's do this every time they get in power, they think they have to please the other side and it is their downfall.
Well, the issues that he covered in his speech at Gettysburg a few weeks back anyways.........

That paid maternity leave and minimum wage increase madness is a bunch of hot liberal garbage.

Honestly, the man really dialed in his message the last month or so of the campaign and I salute him for that. I think the best service we can all do is remain critical of him to ensure that he does not run amok once again due to the Hannity and Coulter effect.
Old 11-11-2016, 23:33   #53
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mills View Post
I think the best service we can all do is remain critical of him to ensure that he does not run amok once again due to the Hannity and Coulter effect.
+1 That's our job regardless of who's in there.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Old 11-12-2016, 04:55   #54
Mills
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
+1 That's our job regardless of who's in there.
Yes, but with that being said........many of those in the mainstream so called "conservative media" did a horrible job of that during the general election and it almost.........almost cost us the election.

Had he not dialed himself in the last month or so, the 90% of "conservatives" who voted for him..........may not have. If he had continued down the line of the "paid maternity leave and minimum wage increases"............I certainly think that we would have been screwed. His message about bringing in Bernie supporters was a fallacy as Democrats will generally always come home to roost.
Old 11-12-2016, 05:49   #55
7624U
Quiet Professional

What everyone else said and if I repeated something on my list my bad

1. Audit the Fed
2. Inspect the Gold at Fort Knox (and report it)
3. Abolish Ethanol in our Gas
4. Make CA a Prison State while extending the wall from the Mexico project

lots of work to do..........

"Me"
7624U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 11:08   #56
sfshooter
Quiet Professional

Ayotte for SecDef???

Not sure why this is being bantered about. How about someone with knowledge of how the DoD works.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...D=ansmsnnews11

This is foolish in my opinion. Not seeing where she has any experience to hold this position.

"I ask you sir, who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people........" George Mason
sfshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 11:56   #57
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Not sure why this is being bantered about. How about someone with knowledge of how the DoD works.

This is foolish in my opinion. Not seeing where she has any experience to hold this position.
I frankly would prefer his team NOT pander to the traditional GOP policy establishment, whether it be to mend a gender fence, appease neo-cons, or any other reason. Not particularly thrilled with some other cabinet names being "floated" but that's what they do sometimes is just toss a name out there & gauge reaction.

He can go below the traditional tier/4-star equivalent people to find the talent to do what's needed. If his transition team doesn't understand that, then we have a problem.

Old 11-12-2016, 12:09   #58
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Quote:

Great, another carpet bagger, rejected by her own state.

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 12:43   #59
GratefulCitizen
Area Commander

There has been an economic bubble created the last 8 years for a particular industry.
The bubble may pop now, and they are deserving of bailout package.

The industry: firearm and ammunition manufacturers.
"Whoever watches the wind will not plant; whoever looks at the clouds will not reap." -Ecclesiastes 11:4 (NIV)
GratefulCitizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 05:12   #60
Patrin
Guerrilla

Quote:

No thanks...how about Allen West? Yes, please.
Patrin is offline   Reply With Quote