Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Early Bird

Old 03-05-2012, 07:40   #1
Pegasus
Asset

British and Commonwealth war graves desecrated in Libya*video*

Hello all,

Thought I should share this video that was posted on another forum I'm active on.

Article description
Quote:
Video footage posted online shows armed militiamen desecrating war graves in a British military cemetary near the Libyan city of Benghazi. The cemetery holds the remains of Commonwealth soldiers who fought in the second world war. Libyan authorities say the clothing of the perpetrators suggest a jihadist brigade. No group has claimed responsibility for the attack
Video link:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/vide...eo?INTCMP=SRCH

Naturally I'm as disgusted as you are. It also does make one think about if the NATO involvement was the right way to go. Myself felt it's a bit of a damned if you do damned if you don't. Media would have gone after NATO either way I believe(eventually). 'Silly' thing is that activistes are now demanding for a No Fly Zone in Syria. We'll see how that ends..

Edit: Might just be me but it says that I only have one post on the side box, something which is not true because I have posted twice before excluding the introduction. Just in case someone takes notice.

Last edited by Pegasus; 03-05-2012 at 08:08.
Pegasus is offline   Reply With Quote