Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 11-06-2020, 07:51   #61
Badger52
Area Commander

Serious longevity in Michigan

I was running down an interwebz theory regarding a rather large bunch of people in MI who were on the voter rolls. Someone had been checking death rolls in the Soc Security database, and running against the Michigan SecState elections website database. They posted a bit of their findings on one of the few tweety-bird feeds I click on. (Apparently their contact is now going to purchase the entire dB for more forensics.) But I tried a few off the initial delimited raw dump, against the MI website for voter information.

Tried 10 out of the 1200-odd entries in the sample putting in 'my' information. In 8 cases was able to see when mail-in ballot was received by the corpse, and when it was received back by the elections people. So reassuring. Also nice to know they've got these healthy folks on the PERMANENT absentee ballot mailing list. Of the other 2 tries, one entry simply locked up & wouldn't process. The last one showed a ballot requested, sent, but not returned. (Maybe they really died the second time...)

All of these people are born 1920 or EARLIER. The 8 all voted successfully. That's really hangin' in there, eh? The activity of the ballot requests appears to have started mid-summer and culminated in all cases with the ballot being received by MI elections office in October. All of the ones I tried were either Wayne or Macomb counties, with one in Baraga county.

By way of example the screenshot reflects the search result for one:
MARTHA KOSKELA (Name first last), 11/1916 (Birth month/year), 49946 (Zip code)

Can we go to #2 pencils and purple ink?
If you can't find a way to get your ass to the polling place maybe you really shouldn't bother.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Michigan-search-result.jpg (34.0 KB, 37 views)

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 11:02   #62
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

The chickens are going to come home to roost but the Fox is already in the hen house.

The fix was in when China released the virus on the world. A virus that seemingly kills the old, the weak, and the most expensive medically dependent in our society.

The dimms have been planning this since the previous version of media/tech voter manipulation somehow didn’t achieve its success.

Bernie Sanders didn’t just step aside, they needed the only “moderate Democrat” on the ballot to elect the super minority that otherwise didn’t have a chance.

Poor Nancy Pelosi, will be thrown aside in January and discarded like an empty container of gourmet ice cream. AOC or Presley take your pick.

In don’t know what happens after January 21, 2021, but I can’t wait to forget the year 2020 when the Inca’s probably did anticipate the end of the world as we knew it.

God bless the United States of America through this Christmas because we can no longer trust “In God We Trust” beginning next year.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 11:47   #63
Gypsy
Area Commander

If you go to yahoo dot com's main page there is a banner up top showing electoral votes.

Biden's numbers have been going up every day, President Trump's numbers have been the exact same for 3 days.

Nothing to see here, just move along. Really???
Old 11-06-2020, 11:55   #64
bubba
Quiet Professional

Shays’ Rebellion

That dipshit Chinese puppet biden will win this by hook or by crook, followed by him leaving office before his first 24 months due to ______. The next crook harris will attempt to ban guns via executive order, and a group of people will need to start the re-set to a Constitutional Republic. Our Founding Fathers KNEW this would happen, they put the tools in the rules to take care of it. The time is now, and we are the generation to do what Thomas Jefferson saw coming all those years ago. “Times up, Let’s do this! Leeeeerrrroooy Jeeeeennnnnkins!”
“Use teamwork and control. A squad without teamwork and control is nothing more than a small mob with weapons. Success depends on a high level of teamwork and control within the squad.” — pg. 3-596 STP 7-11BCHM-SM-TG

“Let’s go Brandon!” — Kelli Stavast

"...I like a little rebellion now and then. It is like a storm in the atmosphere.” — Thomas Jefferson

When the Revolution goes “live”, the People I’m worried about, are NOT the People I worry about. — Me
bubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 12:21   #65
Badger52
Area Commander

On breaking an agreement

I think it's a barrister (or 2 or 3) here in other discussions who mentioned, perhaps in a treaty discussion, that when one side breaks a piece of the agreement, the agreement in toto is then nullified.

Rule of Law seems (to this chump) to be predicated on a rather simple agreement. I will be civil & adhere to the Law. The government will protect me & fairly administer the Law. I will state categorically that it seems, at many levels, government has endeavored actively to nullify the agreement.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Old 11-06-2020, 12:45   #66
cbtengr
Area Commander

What kind of heartless bastard disenfranchises a dead person right to vote? #2 pencils and purple ink, hell yes! We have spent years making it more and more easy to vote thus inviting fraud on a scale large enough to change the will of the people. We will never again see an election in this country in which we can honestly trust the results. Should Biden persevere and get the 270 needed to win I will find solace in the fact (it does not make me happy) that an idiot that does not know where he is half the time accomplished what the smartest woman in the world could not do. Do you think HRC has spent any time thinking about this?
Old 11-06-2020, 13:23   #67
Badger52
Area Commander

Forgot to mention RE the MI state database of voter tallies used in the example above in Post #61:

It isn't sorted alphabetically, or by date of birth. It's sorted by how many times that identity has voted. (Martha Koskela voted 22 times - she may be legit, as of 2014 she had still outlived some other relative.) Others voted in the single digits, but some in the thousands. I don't care if you're a card-carrying Centenarian and vote in 4 elections/year for 80 years you don't get to having voted 1,437 times. But THAT's how you get a magic 100K+ votes to dump in without having to use so many dead volunteers.

Old 11-06-2020, 13:51   #68
Gypsy
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtengr View Post
I will find solace in the fact (it does not make me happy) that an idiot that does not know where he is half the time accomplished what the smartest woman in the world could not do. Do you think HRC has spent any time thinking about this?
Ohhh I have!
Old 11-06-2020, 13:56   #69
Gypsy
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
Forgot to mention RE the MI state database of voter tallies used in the example above in Post #61:

It isn't sorted alphabetically, or by date of birth. It's sorted by how many times that identity has voted. (Martha Koskela voted 22 times - she may be legit, as of 2014 she had still outlived some other relative.) Others voted in the single digits, but some in the thousands. I don't care if you're a card-carrying Centenarian and vote in 4 elections/year for 80 years you don't get to having voted 1,437 times. But THAT's how you get a magic 100K+ votes to dump in without having to use so many dead volunteers.
And no one is catching this why? You should email President Trump!
Old 11-06-2020, 15:04   #70
NurseTim
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
I'll go ahead and say the quiet part out loud...

Lets stop pretending - somebody needs to figure out how to get out there and "find" some republican votes - figure out the margin and just find some fucking votes. The left turned our election process into 'Calvinball' years ago - so why dont we just oblige them and play along?

Maybe we should just rest easy knowing that we are 'better' than they are as we line up to surrender our consitutional rights (or should I say sell them at a mandatory constitutional rights buy-back program) - lets surrender our property to peaceful protestors - lets surrender our personal liberties and they enact stay at home laws mask laws or whatever else they deem might be possible as they legislate by fiat - lets just silently submit 40, 50, or even 60 percent of our hard earned paychecks to cover their universal income scam...
...as long as we know we are better than "they" are
I can’t like this enough. Well said, thank you.
NurseTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 15:05   #71
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtengr View Post
[COLOR="Pink"]Do you think HRC has spent any time thinking about this?
She may not have but the demonic party has been thinking about this since the day she lost a “guaranteed win” four years ago.

This time they left no stone unturned and have insurance for their insurance plan. Nevada was never needed.

They knew this time they could keep Uncle Joe in the basement and win. No tripping down stairs, no falling into vans, the media could laugh off the gaffes and change the narrative or just suppress anything bad. They were even allowed by the media to keep the most interesting minority female free from serious debate or questions of her past history.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old 11-06-2020, 15:21   #72
NurseTim
Guerrilla Chief

I’ve heard it said that what we are seeing is straight from the cia’s playbook on how to overthrow a government. Is this possible?
I saw an interaction between madcow and schumuker just after President Trump was elected. Schumucker said that Mr. Trump has pissed off the intelligence agencies and they had ‘ways to mess with one six ways from Sunday.’ Are we seeing this now?
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 27F1F2EF-7B74-4298-9380-58B2B0E006D2.jpeg (79.5 KB, 30 views)
NurseTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 16:29   #73
7624U
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba View Post
Leeeeerrrroooy Jeeeeennnnnkins!”
How did you know the challenge and reply now I have to change it.

"Me"
7624U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 16:41   #74
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7624U View Post
How did you know the challenge and reply now I have to change it.

ETA: Anyone else find it peculiar that 'in all' the battleground states that Trump led by big margins early on that Biden has managed to claw back 'just enough' votes to win and maintain that lead even 'if' Trump gets a few more votes.

It almost as if the vote counters have standing orders to find just enough votes, but not too many (except for Michigan 128k to zero - not even a third party vote which seemed to pull 0.9% across the board in every state...except the 04:00 ballot drop!)

I have absolutely zero confidence in this election. The dems should have stopped with MI and WI and ultimately certified NV. If it came down to 3 electoral votes they could flip Alaska - right?

Last edited by Old Dog New Trick; 11-06-2020 at 16:57.
Old 11-06-2020, 17:00   #75
spherojon
Guerrilla

This election doesn’t pass the sniff text. It seems like there is mass voter fraud. If there is indeed mass voter fraud, it seems to me like “taxation without representation.”