Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 06-11-2020, 10:10   #31
Box
Quiet Professional

Odd how those folks out in the middle of Nowhere-istan Montana got treated like the worst thing since erectile dysfunction when they suggested that the government leave them alone - but these assholes have climbed in front of a camera with an AK-47 (the weapon of choice of our enemy) in defiance of the USA - and we are going to pretend its all just a big misunderstanding as we start discussing the rebranding of our military installations to ease their frazzled nerves....

Message received - Got it - the democrats have won.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 10:22   #32
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
Odd how those folks out in the middle of Nowhere-istan Montana got treated like the worst thing since erectile dysfunction when they suggested that the government leave them alone - but these assholes have climbed in front of a camera with an AK-47 (the weapon of choice of our enemy) in defiance of the USA - and we are going to pretend its all just a big misunderstanding as we start discussing the rebranding of our military installations to ease their frazzled nerves....

The Demojerks are Traitors....Can we Rename the Capital "Go Fuck Yourself"...

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 10:23   #33
sg1987
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:

^^^^^^^
OK, that seals the deal.
"Box" for President 2020!
Old 06-11-2020, 10:25   #34
1stindoor
Quiet Professional

Now see...I "WAS" hearing "Brawndo's got electrolytes....now I'm hearing "WOLVERINES!"...and some old man at a fence (probably in Seattle) screaming AVENGE ME!
-TOMAHAWK9521
1stindoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 10:55   #35
Box
Quiet Professional

Might I remind everyone...

The most powerful democrats in America have literally knelt in support of this wildly leftist social movement.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/08/polit...rnd/index.html

...and please don't anyone try to soothe me with "they did this in memorial to George Floyd"

These politicians you see kneeling are in full support of EVERYTHING going on right now. Mr Floyd's death is just a prop to those democrats kneeling for the cameras.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 11:48   #36
Airbornelawyer

For Democrats, the only slogan that counts is "Black votes matter". They have to perpetuate the narrative of systemically racist America not only to feel morally superior without actually doing anything to help black folks (and through many of their policies actively harming the black community), but also to ensure that black voters don't stray too far from the Democrat plantation.

Regarding the attacks on American history, I still remember when the Left attacked certain parts of the Right as the "Taliban wing of the Republican Party". I think that was supposed to be an insult, but since it is the Left that is embracing the Taliban and ISIS approach of destroying the history you don't like, I am not so sure anymore.
Airbornelawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 11:48   #37
Pete
Quiet Professional

"Republican senators DEFY Donald Trump by voting to strip Confederate generals' names from Army bases - despite White House threatening a veto"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rmy-bases.html

These guys think, once again, that the left and fake news will like them now.

They they will all be invited on the talk shows to explain how they've grown.

And at the end of it all - nothing will change for the little people.
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 12:43   #38
cat in the hat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stindoor View Post
Now see...I "WAS" hearing "Brawndo's got electrolytes....now I'm hearing "WOLVERINES!"...and some old man at a fence (probably in Seattle) screaming AVENGE ME!
I'm also imagining a bunch of sailors currently assigned to USS Milk saying "Sh#t aint so funny when it's happening to you"

As far as Seattle, some guy on tv hit the nail on the head; cut electrical, water and sanitation services.

American on the inside, useful on the outside
cat in the hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 13:18   #39
1stindoor
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat in the hat View Post
I'm also imagining a bunch of sailors currently assigned to USS Milk saying "Sh#t aint so funny when it's happening to you"

As far as Seattle, some guy on tv hit the nail on the head; cut electrical, water and sanitation services.
I thought about the whole cutting the services thing. I think the better response would be to put up a barrier around their barrier, and then don't let anyone out.
-TOMAHAWK9521
1stindoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 13:52   #40
tonyz
Area Commander

Block ‘em in place and play the star spangled banner (with reveille at the appropriate hour) on a continual 24/7 loop...LOUD !

...mix in an occasional Flight of the Valkyries just to fuck with ‘em !

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 14:26   #41
Ret10Echo
Quiet Professional

Quote:

These politicians you see kneeling are in full support of EVERYTHING going on right now. Mr Floyd's death is just a prop to those democrats kneeling for the cameras.
Support? No...

Pandering and selling their souls for a vote.... Yes

James Madison
Ret10Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 15:45   #42
abc_123
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stindoor View Post
I thought about the whole cutting the services thing. I think the better response would be to put up a barrier around their barrier, and then don't let anyone out.
The Romans did both.
Old 06-11-2020, 17:03   #43
abc_123
Quiet Professional

It's not going to stop with renaming the bases. There will be more once that is accomplished.
Old 06-11-2020, 17:56   #44
Ret10Echo
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by abc_123 View Post
It's not going to stop with renaming the bases. There will be more once that is accomplished.
Agreed

This is death by a thousand cuts.

The more outrageous the claim the more righteous it will be seen as being.

Pandemic only stops SJW for a brief period. Now they have a martyr to go to war for.

James Madison
Ret10Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 18:16   #45
abc_123
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ret10Echo View Post
Agreed

This is death by a thousand cuts.

The more outrageous the claim the more righteous it will be seen as being.

Pandemic only stops SJW for a brief period. Now they have a martyr to go to war for.

The fact that "they" are using a convicted violent felon under the influence of multiple illegal substances and committing another crime as their martyr and poster child speaks volumes to me.

Seems to me that a bad cop took out a bad guy and now both are out of circulation. We all should be high fiveing each other.

Last edited by abc_123; 06-11-2020 at 18:19.
abc_123 is offline   Reply With Quote