Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Associate Professor, GEORGE CICCARIELLO-MAHER, going full retard, again

It gets better........

Giving Up a Seat for a Soldier Makes Drexel Professor Want to ‘Vomit’

By Lukas Mikelionis
|
12:20 pm, March 29, 2017

A radical Drexel University professor who once wished for “White Genocide” for Christmas and hoped to “Abolish the White Race” is under fire again. This time, he said he wants to “vomit or yell about Mosul” after someone gave their seat to a uniformed soldier.

Drexel professor George Ciccariello, currently a visiting researcher at the National Autonomous University of Mexico, shocked his online followers after he complained about an act of appreciation for a soldier.

“Some guy gave up his first class seat for a uniformed soldier. People are thanking him. I’m trying not to vomit or yell about Mosul,” he tweeted.

Senior Townhall columnist Kurt Schlichter slammed Ciccariello, saying: “You tried not to vomit or yell? No, you just sat there quietly like a little bitch. Ignored, irrelevant, wishing you were a man.”

cont:
https://heatst.com/culture-wars/givi...mod=sm_tw_post

Old 03-30-2017, 09:47   #2
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

GEORGE CICCARIELLO-MAHER, PHD moron boys bio.....

Now the fall of the Venezuela takes on a whole new perspective......

http://drexel.edu/coas/faculty-resea...ariello-Maher/

GEORGE CICCARIELLO-MAHER, PHD
Associate Professor
Department of Politics
Department of Global Studies and Modern Languages
Office: 3025 MacAlister
gjc43@drexel.edu
Phone: 215.895.1017

ducation:
BA, Government and Economics, St. Lawrence University, 2001
BA, Honors/MA Social and Political Sciences, Cambridge University, 2003
MA, Political Science, University of California at Berkeley, 2004
PhD, Political Science, University of California at Berkeley, 2010
Curriculum Vitae:
Download

http://drexel.edu/coas/faculty-resea...ariello-Maher/

Bio:
I am very excited to have joined the Drexel community after having taught political theory at U.C. Berkeley, San Quentin State Prison, and the Venezuelan School of Planning in Caracas. Everywhere that I have lived, from Caracas to Oakland, has impacted my approach to teaching, research, and how I understand the world more generally, and I expect Drexel and Philadelphia to do the same.

My research and teaching center on what could be called the “decolonial turn” in political thought, the moment of epistemic and political interrogation that emerges in response to colonialism and global social inequality. My first book, We Created Chávez, is a theoretically rich “people’s history” of contemporary Venezuela which locates the origins of current political dynamics in the long-term history of Venezuelan social movements, demonstrating that Hugo Chávez was not the cause, but rather the result, of a broader and more fundamental transformative process.

My second book project, Decolonizing Dialectics, seeks to contribute in a theoretical register to what my first book analyzes practically. In it, I plumb the history of political thought for a radicalized understanding of the relationship between conflict and group identity (in the work of Georges Sorel), further charting the decolonization of this very conception and its projection onto a global framework (in the work of Frantz Fanon and Enrique Dussel).
Old 03-30-2017, 10:19   #3
PSM
Area Commander

https://twitter.com/ciccmaher

https://georgeciccariello.com/

Yeah, I'm sure he was all broken up about Mosul.

Pat

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 13:26   #4
echoes
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
It gets better........

Giving Up a Seat for a Soldier Makes Drexel Professor Want to ‘Vomit’

By Lukas Mikelionis
|
12:20 pm, March 29, 2017

A radical Drexel University professor who once wished for “White Genocide” for Christmas and hoped to “Abolish the White Race” is under fire again. This time, he said he wants to “vomit or yell about Mosul” after someone gave their seat to a uniformed soldier.

Drexel professor George Ciccariello, currently a visiting researcher at the National Autonomous University of Mexico, shocked his online followers after he complained about an act of appreciation for a soldier.

“Some guy gave up his first class seat for a uniformed soldier. People are thanking him. I’m trying not to vomit or yell about Mosul,” he tweeted.

Senior Townhall columnist Kurt Schlichter slammed Ciccariello, saying: “You tried not to vomit or yell? No, you just sat there quietly like a little bitch. Ignored, irrelevant, wishing you were a man.”

cont:
https://heatst.com/culture-wars/givi...mod=sm_tw_post

Would take that vomit, bag it and shove it right back down his throat while bitchslaping him for taking up oxygen.

What a POS! Hope someone could drop his ass off In Mosul, video it, and watch him beg on his knees for, "not another one!"

Holly
echoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 13:32   #5
DJ Urbanovsky
Guerrilla Chief

What a pathetic little maggot.

You ever see a guy who, for no reason that you can clearly articulate, just has the kind of face that makes you want to apply the crushing molar of your fist to it?

https://www.google.com/search?q=Geor...riello-maher&*
DJ Urbanovsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 13:48   #6
tonyz
Area Commander

He should practice not to vomit or yell when someone applies an ice pick to his...

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 13:56   #7
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyz View Post
He should practice not to vomit or yell when someone applies an ice pick to his...

To his Non-Existent Penis you mean

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 14:06   #8
tonyz
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdengler View Post

Ok, ok, make me say it...his mangina

...I was thinking more like the back of his "well educated" skull...but what do I know...

Marcus Tullius Cicero
Old 03-30-2017, 14:09   #9
echoes
Area Commander

Quote:

Indeed! Well said Rita.

People like this that are in positions of small power that seem big and large to their students, which pisses me off even more.

If only they knew the real sacrifices of Our Veterans!!!

Holly
echoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 15:12   #10
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyz View Post
Ok, ok, make me say it...his mangina

...I was thinking more like the back of his "well educated" skull...but what do I know...
Ha...why not do both....

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
Old 03-30-2017, 15:20   #11
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by echoes View Post
Indeed! Well said Rita.

People like this that are in positions of small power that seem big and large to their students, which pisses me off even more.

If only they knew the real sacrifices of Our Veterans!!!

Holly
You are correct Holly...and the Clown's Ass teaches young "impressionable" clueless students...he is nothing but a waste of life, that pathetic excrement

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
Old 03-31-2017, 07:02   #12
Bison
Asset

Here he is from last night on Tucker Carlson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36v1t9lSVms
Old 03-31-2017, 08:11   #13
TJ11B
Auxiliary

Quote:
You are correct Holly...and the Clown's Ass teaches young "impressionable" clueless students...he is nothing but a waste of life, that pathetic excrement
Almost makes me want to take my quest for my teaching certification in my off-time further and pursue a Doctoral degree. Just to become a Professor to offset these neo commie, liberal scumbags that are decaying our universities and brainwashing our youth.
Old 03-31-2017, 08:26   #14
Sohei
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
Giving Up a Seat for a Soldier Makes Drexel Professor Want to ‘Vomit’
Unfortunately, tools like him are worshipped in many of our colleges and universities today! He truly believes he is special and is jealous of something he hasn't earned himself -- the title of "Veteran" -- thus he despises what he "chose" not to earn.

However, I have learned to use the "Good Professor" as a source of comic relief in the Agoge household!

Last edited by Sohei; 03-31-2017 at 09:18.
Sohei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 09:33   #15
tonyz
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ11B View Post
Almost makes me want to take my quest for my teaching certification in my off-time further and pursue a Doctoral degree. Just to become a Professor to offset these neo commie, liberal scumbags that are decaying our universities and brainwashing our youth.
A laudable goal.

However, that rock that you must push up the mountain in the academic world does not just consist of grades...in the vast majority of circumstances academic's perpetuate only their own.

Drive on - but know the environment - and look for where you might make the most difference.

Marcus Tullius Cicero