Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > UWOA > Terrorism

Old 12-23-2009, 09:13   #1
SF-TX
Quiet Professional

Family Encouraged Muslim Boy to Rape His 12 Year Old Cousin

What is wrong with raping a 12-year old? The perfect man (mohammad) engaged in sex with young and pre-pubescent girls, so why shouldn't a good muslim boy?

Quote:
U.K.: Relatives encouraged 16-year-old Muslim to rape his 12-year-old "bride"

Posted by Marisol on December 23, 2009 12:04 AM

Three elements of this story are of particular interest regarding the subversion of British law for Sharia: The first is the persistence of child marriage, which was made not only acceptable but commendable in Islam (Qur'an 33:21) by [1] Muhammad's own example. The second is the obvious disregard for the force of non-Islamic law when a practice is permissible under Sharia, and the third is the attitude toward women as property whose rights are limited by the authority of men over them, which permeates Islamic texts and teachings (see, for example, Qur'an 4:34).

Despite the nature of the crime, the light sentences issued in response demonstrate a lack of seriousness in making clear that British law remains the law of the land -- especially for the sake of the most vulnerable members of society, like the pre-teen girl in this case. "Man urged son to rape cousin, 12," from [2] BBC News, December 22 (thanks to all who sent this in):

The 54-year-old organised a sham Muslim ceremony between his son, then 16, and the girl at his home in Woolwich, south-east London, in March last year.

At Wood Green Crown Court the boy got an 18-month supervision order for rape.

The fathers of the boy and girl were both jailed for three years for inciting a child to engage in sexual activity following an illegal marriage.

The boy's mother, 54, was given a 12-month jail term, suspended for two years, for the same offence.

She was also ordered to do 200 hours of community service.

The case came to light when the mother of the girl, who objected to the arranged "marriage", told police about it.

Scotland Yard child abuse detectives then discovered several relatives of the boy had urged him to rape his cousin.

In a statement, the girl's mother said: "What happened to my daughter was a nightmare. These convictions will help us move on."

Speaking after the case, Det Insp Noel McHugh, who led the investigation, called it a "really awful crime".

He said: "This has been an exceptionally challenging investigation and we are grateful to all those who assisted with the case and ensured the convictions.

"The offences are incomprehensible and the victim is a truly brave girl who suffered at the hands of those who should have offered her protection."...

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2009/12/uk...old-bride.html

BBC Article

I hold it as a principle that the duration of peace is in direct proportion to the slaughter you inflict on the enemy. –Gen. Mikhail Skobelev
SF-TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 10:18   #2
Surgicalcric
Quiet Professional

We just need to be more tolerant of their culture and accept them as equals...

Growing increasingly more disgusted by 'moderate' Islam...

As Richard says, "and so it goes."

Crip

"Its not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me" -Batman

"There are no obstacles, only opportunities for excellence."- NousDefionsDoc

Last edited by Surgicalcric; 12-23-2009 at 10:21.
Surgicalcric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 10:35   #3
Richard
Quiet Professional

Quote:
We just need to be more tolerant of their culture and accept them as equals...
Yeah - I feel the same way about the Branch Davidian and Fundamentalist Latter Day Saints et al crowds - SOBs no matter their professed faiths.

And so it goes...

Richard's jaded $.02
“Sometimes the Bible in the hand of one man is worse than a whisky bottle in the hand of (another)… There are just some kind of men who – who’re so busy worrying about the next world they’ve never learned to live in this one, and you can look down the street and see the results.” - To Kill A Mockingbird (Atticus Finch)

“Almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so.” - Robert Heinlein
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 10:57   #4
Pete
Quiet Professional

So when .......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
Yeah - I feel the same way about the Branch Davidian ......................
So when are the FBI and ATF going to burn down a Mosque?

Tick, Tick, Tick, Tick
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 11:32   #5
HowardCohodas

Quote:
The fathers of the boy and girl were both jailed for three years for inciting a child to engage in sexual activity following an illegal marriage.
It would seem that Sharia law is not yet in complete control of justice for Muslims in the UK.
Old 12-23-2009, 14:28   #6
Warrior-Mentor
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Yeah - I feel the same way about the Branch Davidian and Fundamentalist Latter Day Saints et al crowds - SOBs no matter their professed faiths.

And so it goes...

Richard's jaded $.02
Are you serious? How many of them are threatening our way of life?

Gimme a break.
Warrior-Mentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 18:34   #7
Richard
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Quote:
Are you serious? How many of them are threatening our way of life? Gimme a break.
So you have no qualms about the behavior of the likes of the groups I mentioned which all exhibit elements of particular interest regarding the subversion of American law for theologically claimed beliefs:
  • The persistence of child marriage, which is made not only acceptable but commendable in their theologically based writings.
  • The obvious disregard for the force of non-theological law when a practice is permissible under their particular beliefs.
  • The attitude toward women as property whose rights are limited by the authority of men over them, which permeates their theological texts and teachings.
Personally - as I stated - I do have a problem with such behaviors no matter the basis for such beliefs.

But I am curious as to why anyone would find my position on such behavior questionable?

Richard's $.02
“Sometimes the Bible in the hand of one man is worse than a whisky bottle in the hand of (another)… There are just some kind of men who – who’re so busy worrying about the next world they’ve never learned to live in this one, and you can look down the street and see the results.” - To Kill A Mockingbird (Atticus Finch)

“Almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so.” - Robert Heinlein
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 19:01   #8
Surgicalcric
Quiet Professional

Quote:
...But I am curious as to why anyone would find my position on such behavior questionable...
I doubt anyone here has issues with your reasoning, now that you have stated it.

Crip

Last edited by Surgicalcric; 12-23-2009 at 19:16.
Old 12-23-2009, 19:28   #9
Surgicalcric
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
So when are the FBI and ATF going to burn down a Mosque?

Tick, Tick, Tick, Tick
That wouldnt be politically expedient for them Pete, nor would the AG allow it.

Last edited by Surgicalcric; 12-23-2009 at 19:36.
Old 12-23-2009, 19:44   #10
Warrior-Mentor
Quiet Professional

Quote:
But I am curious as to why anyone would find my position on such behavior questionable?

Richard's $.02
A hasty reading appeared you were merely reciting typical B.S. liberal responses to the islamic threat.

"Look, islam's not the ONLY religion that has extremists...what about ____"

[NOTE: BROWN USED TO DESIGNATE BS]

Never mind they completely ignore any rational analysis of the numbers of followers vs numbers of terrorists produced by the "religion" or cult and the there's absolutely no way you'd ever get a liberal to look at the religious doctrine of the hate mongers...

Similar to Janet from another Planet Napolitano's irrational, unjustified and insulting fear of OUR returning combat heroes.

Sure, other religions have flyers, outside the norm. But do the religions endorse them? Does their doctrine and dogma support the criminality?

I've no love for the Branch Davidians, etal, but we need remain focused on the real threat, lest we be distracted by shiny objects that are [almost] irrelevant...

Last edited by Warrior-Mentor; 12-23-2009 at 19:47.
Old 12-23-2009, 19:56   #11
IrishYanksFan
Asset

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF-TX View Post
[COLOR="Pink"]The perfect man (mohammad) engaged in sex with young and pre-pubescent girls
Do Muslims consider Muhammad "perfect" in the same sense that Catholics consider Mary perfect? I just got through a comparative religion class and I never heard of that.
Old 12-23-2009, 20:35   #12
Warrior-Mentor
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishYanksFan View Post
Do Muslims consider Muhammad "perfect" in the same sense that Catholics consider Mary perfect? I just got through a comparative religion class and I never heard of that.
That's because you only got the stuff they want you to know.
Don't suppose they discussed muhammed's marriage to aisha either?

"There were two important changes of direction within the history of islamic law; one was the introduction at an early date of legal theory which not only ignored but denied the existence in it of all elements that were not in the narrowest possible sense Islamic, and which reduced it's material sources to the Koran and the example of the Prophet."

An Introduction to Islamic Law
by Joseph Schact, pages 2-3.

"Muhammad is known as uswa hasana, al-Insān al-Kāmil, par excellence.[1]
It is an Arabic phrase loosely translated, meaning, the 'perfect human'. The Sunni Islamic scholar Muhammad Alawi al-Maliki, has also published a Sirah on Muhammad as al-Insān al-Kāmil.
The Sufis also regard Muhammad as the Perfect Saint, or Universal Man.[2]
Al-Jili was also the author of a Persian text entitled al-Insān al-Kāmil."

Multiple sources available, this one lifted from:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Ins%..._al-K%C4%81mil

Last edited by Warrior-Mentor; 12-23-2009 at 20:39.
Old 12-23-2009, 20:56   #13
T-Rock
BANNED USER

Quote:
Do Muslims consider Muhammad "perfect" in the same sense that Catholics consider Mary perfect?

"Indeed in the Messenger of Allah (Muhammad) you have a good example to follow for him who hopes for (the Meeting with) Allah and the Last Day, and remembers Allah much." (Quran: 33/21)

“The Messenger (p.b.u.h.) possesses an exalted (standard of) character (Quran 68/4) and an excellent exemplar for him who hopes in Allah (S.W.T.) and the Final Day, and who remembers Allah (S.W.T.) much (Quran 33/21). Allah (S.W.T.) endowed him with exalted standard of character for us to follow. Every aspect of his life has been fully dealt with, providing complete guidance to the whole mankind. For our guidance, Allah (S.W.T.) commands us to believe and obey His Messenger (p.b.u.h.)”

"Say (O Muhammad to mankind): ‘If you (really) love Allah then follow me (i.e. accept Islamic Monotheism, follow Quran and the Sunnah), Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.’ Say (O Muhammad): ‘Obey Allah and the Messenger (Muhammad).’ But if they turn away, then Allah does not like the disbelievers." (Quran: 3/31)

"O you who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger (Muhammad) and render not vain your deeds." (Quran: 47/33)

"He who obeys the Messenger (Muhammad) has indeed obeyed Allah, but he who turns away, then we have not sent you (Muhammad) as a watcher over them." (Quran: 4/80)

"It is He (Allah) Who has sent His Messenger with Guidance and the Religion of Truth that he may proclaim it over all religion even though the Pagans may detest (it)." (Quran: 61/9)

“He who obeys the Messenger (Muhammad), has indeed obeyed Allah, but he who turns away, then we have not sent you (O Muhammad) as a watcher over them." (An Nissa’:80)

“This is our Prophet (PBUH), follow his example in everything, be the light that guide all people to the right path; the path of the Prophet, the path of Allah.”

"Allah said in the Holy Quran:” Indeed in the Messenger of Allah (Muhammad) you have a good example to follow for him who hopes in (the Meeting with) Allah and the Last Day and remembers Allah much.”

Edited to add:

FWIW, if we wanted to observe the proper example of Christianity, we’d look to Christ, Buddhism to Buddha, and for Islam, it’s only fair to look at Mohammed…

Mohamed was married to Aisha when she was six but waited until she was nine to savagely rape her…while she still played with dolls…

“Narrated 'Aisha: I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me”. (Sahih Bukhari 8:73:151)

Last edited by T-Rock; 12-23-2009 at 21:13. Reason: Additional info...
T-Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 21:02   #14
greenberetTFS
Quiet Professional (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF-TX View Post
What is wrong with raping a 12-year old? The perfect man (mohammad) engaged in sex with young and pre-pubescent girls, so why shouldn't a good muslim boy?
And they didn't stone the girl........ Where is good old Sharia justice when you really need it........
I believe that SF is a 'calling' - not too different from the calling missionaries I know received. I knew instantly that it was for me, and that I would do all I could to achieve it. Most others I know in SF experienced something similar. If, as you say, you HAVE searched and read, and you do not KNOW if this is the path for you --- it is not....
Zonie Diver

SF is a calling and it requires commitment and dedication that the uninitiated will never understand......
Jack Moroney

SFA M-2527, Chapter XXXVII
greenberetTFS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 21:05   #15
IrishYanksFan
Asset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior-Mentor View Post
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]That's because you only got the stuff they want you to know.
That's probably true. I try to take everything I'm told at college with a grain of salt.