Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 02-20-2018, 16:07   #1
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Going Full Retard.........where do these morons come from?

Claudia Ackley, Going Full Retard!

Guess she's seen a Neanderthal also......(but I've not been to Maine in the last 40 years......)

Positive she saw Bigfoot, she's suing California
By John Johnson | Newser

Claudia Ackley is positive that she and her two daughters came across Bigfoot in a tree in southern California last year, but when she called different state authorities to report the sighting, she got the same response.
Nope, they told her, you saw a bear. As a result, the 46-year-old has filed a lawsuit against the state for failing to recognize Sasquatch as a distinct species, reports the Press-Enterprise.

In this case, you can judge for yourself: An ABC 30 report on Ackley's sighting includes phone video shot by her daughter near Lake Arrowhead in the San Bernardino mountains.

(It was shot around dusk and is pretty dark.) Ackley filed her suit with documentary filmmaker Todd Standing, who made the Netflix film "Discovering Bigfoot" and who believes the sighting is legit.
State officials won't comment on pending litigation. "He looked like a Neanderthal man with hair all over him," said Ackley, who says this is the second sure sighting of Bigfoot she has made.
"He had solid black eyes. He had no expression on his face at all. He did not show his teeth. He just stared at the three of us." The three then safely walked away, she says.
Among other things, the lawsuit says the state is endangering the public by not recognizing Bigfoot and calls on it to "'manage this wildlife species" and protect its habitat.
You can read the lawsuit in full at Gizmodo, which says it makes "some valid and interesting points." In the meantime, Ackley is leaving fruit and snacks out, along with a voice-activated book that includes recordings of words like "fur" and "candy," and samples of each, in an attempt to communicate.
This article originally appeared on Newser: Positive She Saw Bigfoot, She's Suing California

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2018/02/...alifornia.html
Old 02-20-2018, 17:01   #2
EricV
Guerrilla

Now, now TS, she's a mother and doing it for the children!!
Old 02-20-2018, 17:04   #3
bblhead672
Area Commander

Well, her name needs to be added to the list to ensure she never purchases any firearms. Someone as bat shit crazy as she is doesn't need access to gun.
But she is a prime candidate to replace Nancy Pelosi as queen of the bat shit crazy women.
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 17:34   #4
Sdiver
Area Commander

I hope she wins.

I tried filling a lawsuit years ago, with proof positive of the existence of Bigfoot (Sasquatch), but the authorities said my photo was photo shopped.

You guys be the judge ....

Do I still have a case?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bigfoot proof.jpg (22.2 KB, 75 views)
Sdiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 17:49   #5
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Yeah......... there's only 10's of thousands of "game " cameras out there snapping hundreds of thousands of pictures every year and somehow the entire United States has yes to snap a photo of a nine foot, eight hundred pound ape-man.

Her next lawsuit will be for unicorns I'm sure.

Morons.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Rare jaguar spotted in mountains of Arizona
Associated Press Published 1:02 p.m. MT March 2, 2017 | Updated 1:53 p.m. MT March 2, 2017

PHOENIX - Wildlife officials say they have evidence of a rare jaguar sighting in the United States, giving conservationists hope that the endangered cat is re-establishing itself here.
The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service released a photo Thursday from a trail camera that was taken in November and recently retrieved.
It shows the spotted cat wandering through the Dos Cabezas Mountains in Arizona about 60 miles north of the U.S.-Mexico border. Fish and Wildlife spokesman Jeff Humphrey says it’s the farthest north of the border that a jaguar has been seen in decades.
“The significance is that we’re getting a clearer understanding of where jaguars occur in the borderline area,” Humphrey said. It’s been decades since a jaguar was spotted in that mountain range, he said.
Officials say they can’t tell the jaguar’s gender or age from the photo. The two other jaguars that have been recently spotted were both male, and Arizona Game and Fish officials have said a female jaguar hasn’t been spotted in decades.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...zona/98641298/
Old 02-21-2018, 06:08   #6
Streck-Fu
Area Commander

It's probably just DB Cooper still hiding in the mountains between Washington and CA....

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Streck-Fu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 22:42   #7
G2squared
Auxiliary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdiver View Post
I hope she wins.

I tried filling a lawsuit years ago, with proof positive of the existence of Bigfoot (Sasquatch), but the authorities said my photo was photo shopped.

You guys be the judge ....

Do I still have a case?

Is that when Sasquatch went on vacation to see his True Love Nessi? I heard about that! That's not something you can make up! Must be true...

G2
G2squared is offline   Reply With Quote