Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 06-03-2020, 09:54   #46
rsdengler
Area Commander

This Country has gone mad and not one f'ing pu&&y assed Governor in those states who's cities are burning will lift a finger to stop it. They are sitting in their stupid citizen paid mansions watching reckless POS rioters and looters tear it down, killing innocent people (and animals) and taking pot shots at the police. It's disgusting and they have lost their ability to govern period. Someone definitely needs to freakin drag them out, tar and feather the bastards and march them down Main Street. I'm going to head to the hills with my weapons, ammo, provisions, cases of wine/growlers of beer and my coffee...Aye Yai Yai.....take a side....damn.....working from home gives me way too much time on my hands.....

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 12:24   #47
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdengler View Post
I'm going to head to the hills with my weapons, ammo, provisions, cases of wine/growlers of beer and my coffee...

In the absence of adequate supervision, I worry that the combination of coffee, alcohol, ammo, weapons, and Rita would cause a level of chaos on par with your garden variety peaceful-protest-riot.

Not sure I'd want to be present when things unfold - but I'm positive I'd like to watch a live stream of the shenanigans.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 13:50   #48
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

Local Politics & Politicians:

In the liberal city of Phila. PA. The mayor, Jim Kenney is a progressive democrat liberal who is not a leader but is a pandering pawn of the DNC. The city has experienced @ 50 bombings of ATM machines in around the city & the magnitude of the explosive devices and the damaged caused is not being reported by the liberal MSM. The IED's are a Terrorist tool and the group using them are domestic terrorist. The local Police, FBI, The BATF &E have done nothing to stop this attack on ATM's. Its only a matter of time before one of the explosives is detonated in a crowd of people and serious injury and death occur.
Old 06-03-2020, 14:29   #49
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom kelly View Post
In the liberal city of Phila. PA. The mayor, Jim Kenney is a progressive democrat liberal who is not a leader but is a pandering pawn of the DNC. The city has experienced @ 50 bombings of ATM machines in around the city & the magnitude of the explosive devices and the damaged caused is not being reported by the liberal MSM. The IED's are a Terrorist tool and the group using them are domestic terrorist. The local Police, FBI, The BATF &E have done nothing to stop this attack on ATM's. Its only a matter of time before one of the explosives is detonated in a crowd of people and serious injury and death occur.
Yep, I'm guessin' Casey has his hands full. And since I mentioned him, has anyone had comms with Casey?
Old 06-03-2020, 14:35   #50
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Quote:
This Country has gone mad and not one f'ing pu&&y assed Governor in those states who's cities are burning will lift a finger to stop it. They are sitting in their stupid citizen paid mansions watching reckless POS rioters and looters tear it down, killing innocent people (and animals) and taking pot shots at the police. It's disgusting and they have lost their ability to govern period. Someone definitely needs to freakin drag them out, tar and feather the bastards and march them down Main Street. I'm going to head to the hills with my weapons, ammo, provisions, cases of wine/growlers of beer and my coffee........
Send pics will ya? I'll start savin bail money!
Old 06-03-2020, 16:21   #51
SF_BHT
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom kelly View Post
Well one died trying to blow one up. Hopefully more amateur bombers will follow in his steps.
SF_BHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 16:51   #52
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
In the absence of adequate supervision, I worry that the combination of coffee, alcohol, ammo, weapons, and Rita would cause a level of chaos on par with your garden variety peaceful-protest-riot.

Not sure I'd want to be present when things unfold - but I'm positive I'd like to watch a live stream of the shenanigans.
How about using Face-Time so some of us can cheer in the background??

We can play Ring-Toss during the intermission??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 101462186_10220458855875399_6519843815132495872_n.jpg (35.0 KB, 42 views)

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 16:59   #53
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_BPK View Post
We can play Ring-Toss during the intermission??

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 17:02   #54
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapper John View Post
I’m wondering, how much jail time would a person get for tar and feathering a Politician? Asking for a friend lol....😝

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
Old 06-03-2020, 19:27   #55
cat in the hat
Quiet Professional

One week

Quote:
I’m wondering, how much jail time would a person get for tar and feathering a Politician? Asking for a friend lol....��
But if others chip in we can probably get you a month or. more in your resort of choice in a non extradition counrty

American on the inside, useful on the outside
cat in the hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 20:11   #56
doctom54
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapper John View Post
They are probably plenty of people with experience with hostage rescue who would get you out
Old 06-04-2020, 02:51   #57
GratefulCitizen
Area Commander

Someone is starting to zero in on the truth...
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...adequates.html

First couple paragraphs nail it:

Has America’s long-storied love affair with the underdog finally gone too far? If you rounded up a group of Antifa rioters and their soyboy college-snowflake accompanists currently looting cities across the country and asked them why they hate our President so much, there’s a strong chance their replies would come back along the lines of, “He’s a smug, uncouth, lying racist who is arrogant, inarticulate, buffoonish and a bully. He’s a Nazi-KKK-Fascist-Russian asset with plastic hair and orange skin and, well… we just hate him.” However, if you injected sodium pentothal into them and put the polygraph on them, the deeply submerged, unvarnished answer might be that he represents -- and champions -- winners and they know they are losers.
They hate him because they envy him even as they subconsciously despise themselves. He has a goddess for a wife while they sport hoodies and man buns, spouting inarticulate postmodernist drivel in a pathetic attempt to attract any available female; usually the ones driven by juvenile compassion and pathological altruism.
"Whoever watches the wind will not plant; whoever looks at the clouds will not reap." -Ecclesiastes 11:4 (NIV)
GratefulCitizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 04:46   #58
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by GratefulCitizen View Post
Someone is starting to zero in on the truth...
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...adequates.html

First couple paragraphs nail it:

They hate him because they envy him even as they subconsciously despise themselves.

Good words, but the sniveling masses are blind, tone death, and unable to comprehend their plight. Not unlike zombies.

Maybe COVID IS the World War Z virus?

Quote:
What 'World War Z' gets right -- and wrong -- about viruses

June 21, 2013, 7:04 PM EDT
By Maggie Fox

The virus spreads quietly in China before being carried around the world by travel and commerce. It infects people through bites, and seemingly changes the brain and behavior of victims. Society is disrupted as panic spreads and millions succumb.

OK, so no one really thinks that a virus could turn half the world population into zombies. And the premise of the new movie, "World War Z," is far from realistic. But some of its details do bring up real-life issues, from the political and diplomatic fights about countries trying to cover up disease outbreaks, to the very real possibility of a pandemic that could wipe out millions within the space of a few months.

It’s no mistake the film suggests the zombiefying virus starts in China. Something similar really happened in 2002, with the severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) virus, which eventually spread to the rest of the world, killed more than 770 people and infecting close to 8,000 before it was stopped.

Chinese officials were accused of being less than honest about the outbreak, which was doubly worrying because scientists were already twitchy at the time about H5N1 bird flu. Perhaps due to years of public health diplomacy, Chinese officials have been widely praised for sharing information about the current outbreak of H7N9 bird flu, which the World Health Organization says has infected more than 130 people and killed at least 37 of them.

Similarly, there was some suspicion that Saudi Arabia wasn’t being completely open about an ongoing outbreak of a new virus called MERS, for Middle East associated respiratory syndrome. But again, after some careful health diplomacy, Saudi officials invited an international team of scientists to investigate MERS, which has infected 64 people and killed 38 of them.

Any of these viruses could cause a pandemic. Flu viruses often do – in 1918, the H1N1 flu killed or helped kill anywhere between 50 million and 100 million people. Its descendant, the H1N1 swine flu, killed more than 280,000 people in 2009 – and that was a mild pandemic.

link to article

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 06:19   #59
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
I’m wondering, how much jail time would a person get for tar and feathering a Politician? Asking for a friend lol....😝
Your friend is treading on thin ice.
The easiest answer is "it depends"
What politician...
What state...

If your friend is from the metro Baltimore area - she probably has a green light to tar and feather any and all conservative politicians, right leaning libertarians, or blue dog democrats. (pretty sure there are no blue dogs in Maryland)
If your friend looks cross-eyed at a liberal from her home state she is going to be in a heap of trouble.

Now if she moves to Oklahoma, or one of the remaining red states out west that still use logic and common sense - she can probably tar and feather politicians from both parties once they have crossed over to the dark side.

Tarring and Feathering politicians is VERY dependent on three things...

I can go into more detail but I'll have to invoice you for my consulting fees.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 06:32   #60
rsdengler
Area Commander

Maybe I just need to get out of Dodge.....I'm ready anyways....

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita