Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 07-13-2014, 10:34   #1
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

eric holder having nightmares

I have to agree with eric holder on this one, one or two people can make a difference. What eric is not saying is the real reason he's scared is that the lone wolves he's talking about is probably targeting the government....... That's a lone wolf I have no fear of......... Enjoy your sleepless nights eric.

'A coward dies a thousand times before his death, but the valiant taste of death but once.
William Shakespeare

Holder: 'Homegrown Violent Extremists … Keep Me Up at Night'
10:47 AM, Jul 13, 2014 • By DANIEL HALPER

Attorney General Eric Holder has a "lot of sleepless nights," reported ABC News this morning. Chief among his concerns? The threat of "homegrown violent extremists."
Asked the ABC News reporter, "Is that threat," like the Boston Marathon bombing last year, "any less serious?"

"These lone wolves. These homegrown violent extremists are people who keep me up at night, as well," said Holder. "Trying to monitor them, trying to anticipate what it is they are going to do. And the experience that we had in Boston is instructive. It only takes only one or two people to really do something horrific."

The ABC anchor says the reporter and Holder talked about "homegrown terrorists who are motivated more by domestic concerns." .

"Yes," the reporter says citing a couple recent examples. "He said that is coming back, as well. There may be a resurgence. He said there are a lot of sleepless nights these days."

Video here:
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...ht_796475.html
Old 07-13-2014, 11:00   #2
MR2
Quiet Professional

What he cannot conceive is that the policies he and his cronies implemented have sowed the very seeds that he worries about.

It's Never Crowded Along the Extra Mile - Wayne Dyer

WOKE = Willfully Overlooking Known Evil
MR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 11:12   #3
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Hey, Mr. AG, why do I, a native born US citizen have to show my ID on a constant basis in this country, yet foreign invaders that I served to keep the US safe from are encouraged by our own goverrnment to violate our laws and invade our sovereign borders without any ID or fear of prosecution?

Who knows how many terrorists, criminals, gang members, and just plain leeches are among them?

Isn't the position of AG one that requires you to enforce the laws of this country fairly, whether you personally agree with them or not?

Shouldn't THAT be what keeps you up at night?

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 11:25   #4
uplink5
Quiet Professional

Since he and his ilk do more to enable Islamist, I doubt he looses much sleep regarding those "homegrown" terrorist. If we see other homegrown examples of so called "terrorism" such as militia activities on the border, I suspect we'll see the full weight of DOJ and governmental options. This will get uglier....

Thomas Jefferson

"The scene changes but the aspirations of men of good will persist."

Vannevar Bush
uplink5 is offline   Reply With Quote