Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Professional Soldiers ® "Hall of Shame" > "Hall of Shame Inductees"

Old 03-19-2014, 20:56   #1
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Byron Dills, Special Forces, Green Beret Liar and Fraud

Byron Dills, Special Forces, Green Beret Liar and Fraud I was in the American Embassy in Kuwait during Desert Storm and you were not there. The article states that you fast roped into the American Embassy, you were joking right? Moron.

The article that the news paper did on you is full of lies, your lies. Bryon Dills, Special Forces, Green Beret Liar and Fraud you never crossed into Kuwait, you know it and I know it.

And the green beret you're wearing is a fake as you never earned one. That's right SP/4 Dills I have your real military records, or should I say Bryon Dills, admin clerk.

Your past just caught up with you, now it's our turn to call you a liar and a fraud. Enjoy your fifteen minutes of fame you bottom feeding fraud. Bryon Dills, Special Forces, Green Beret Liar and Fraud of Wapato, Washington.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf dill_bryon_gene_nprc_2.pdf (3.30 MB, 1998 views)
Old 03-19-2014, 21:12   #2
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Byron Dills, Special Forces, Green Beret Liar and Fraud of Wapato, Washington check out this news article.....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Dills 1.jpg
Views:	2159
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	27627   Click image for larger version

Name:	Dills.jpg
Views:	1717
Size:	145.5 KB
ID:	27628  
Old 03-19-2014, 21:18   #3
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Any of you real Special Forces soldiers that actually did fast-rope into the American Embassy remember any bullets hitting the HELO's???

I drove in and the only gunfire I heard was a few thousand Kuwaitis firing rifles into the air in celebration.....
Old 03-19-2014, 21:46   #4
SF_BHT
Quiet Professional

He was not one of Tony's Tigers......
WAPOS........
Liar and Fraud.......

He Dishonors every Soldier that ever served!!!!!!!

TS is right. The locals were shooting with Joy!!!
SF_BHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 22:07   #5
TrapperFrank
Quiet Professional

TS, Smoke this low down, bottom feeding POS turd. He is taking up the spotlight from those that earned it. I did not participate in Desert Shield/Storm, but know many that did. This a$$wipe is not fit to carry their jockstraps.
TrapperFrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 22:30   #6
PRB
Quiet Professional

How old is the article and what is the name of the news paper/author? I'd like to send him a note.
PRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 05:41   #7
SF_BHT
Quiet Professional

That POS was a support troop. They wore Maroon Berets not Green then. I Checked a listing and that is him. I thought his name was familiar.
He was in HHC 1/3 SFG BOP.
He is a tall guy and Goofy and never a Team Guy.

After thinking about it some more that POS wore a baseball hat as he was a leg. He was issued a beret for a formation as he was tall and stuck out when we changed over to 1/3 SFGA. He was a dope. Shit this is pissing me off.

Last edited by SF_BHT; 03-20-2014 at 05:57.
SF_BHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 09:04   #8
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRB View Post
How old is the article and what is the name of the news paper/author? I'd like to send him a note.
Too old to contact the reporter, but not too old to make an example of real bad reporting.......
Old 03-20-2014, 23:33   #9
Guy
Quiet Professional

Sounds about right...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF_BHT View Post
That POS was a support troop. They wore Maroon Berets not Green then. I Checked a listing and that is him. I thought his name was familiar.
He was in HHC 1/3 SFG BOP.
He is a tall guy and Goofy and never a Team Guy.

After thinking about it some more that POS wore a baseball hat as he was a leg. He was issued a beret for a formation as he was tall and stuck out when we changed over to 1/3 SFGA. He was a dope. Shit this is pissing me off.
OB was the BN Commo SGT.

Hell! There was more of chance getting hit by, falling bullets from Kuwaiti celebratory fire and/or lung cancer from the burning oil wells.

-DE OPPRESSO LIBER-
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 15:09   #10
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Bryon Dills, Special Forces, Green Beret Liar and Fraud

Now I'm being told that Bryon Dills, Special Forces, Green Beret Liar and Fraud got Congresswoman Lynn Jenkins involved and over night he got his disability with a $45K paycheck.

So let's see, I'm 40% disabled, a "real" Special Forces combat veteran and I receive and extra $714 a month. That seems fair........... I will be adding tinnitus to my list on my next 12 year visit to the VA. Yeah, I've only been to the VA I think 2-3 times in 14 years....... once was just for paperwork.

Bryon Dills, Special Forces, Green Beret Liar and Fraud is a liar and a fraud, never been in active combat, was a SP4 admin clerk hundreds of miles from the battlefield and is "claiming" and receiving 100% PTSD, and a $45K for his fraud.

Sounds about right to me. You also know you cannot contact any senator or congressman outside of your own state so I cannot even tell the naive Congresswoman Lynn Jenkins that she's been taken to the cleaners by a fraud.

Well done Bryon Dills of Wapato, Washington, I'm sure all your family and friends are proud of you. But we know you're really a bottom feeding scumbag.
Old 03-21-2014, 16:19   #11
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
You also know you cannot contact any senator or congressman outside of your own state so I cannot even tell the naive Congresswoman Lynn Jenkins that she's been taken to the cleaners by a fraud.
The media can.

And the VA IG should be able to look into his fraudulent claim.

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 17:25   #12
Snaquebite
Area Commander

Just sent this link to a retired SF SGM in Washington state.....

"If one day you decide to know yourself...you'll have to choose the warrior path...You'll reach the darkness of your spirit.... Then, if you overcome your fears....You will know who you are."

"De Oppresso Liber"
Snaquebite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 23:16   #13
Guy
Quiet Professional

Angry WOW!!!!

Quote:
Bryon Dills, Special Forces, Green Beret Liar and Fraud is a liar and a fraud, never been in active combat, was a SP4 admin clerk hundreds of miles from the battlefield and is "claiming" and receiving 100% PTSD, and a $45K for his fraud.

-DE OPPRESSO LIBER-
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 17:13   #14
sfsgm
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Bryon Dills, Special Forces, Green Beret Liar and Fraud

Bryon Dills, Special Forces, Green Beret Liar and Fraud I was in the American Embassy in Kuwait during Desert Storm and you were not there. The article states that you fast roped into the American Embassy, you were joking right? Moron.

The article that the news paper did on you is full of lies, your lies. Bryon Dills, Special Forces, Green Beret Liar and Fraud you never crossed into Kuwait, you know it and I know it.

And the green beret you're wearing is a fake as you never earned one. That's right SP/4 Dills I have your real military records, or should I say Bryon Dills, admin clerk.

Your past just caught up with you, now it's our turn to call you a liar and a fraud. Enjoy your fifteen minutes of fame you bottom feeding fraud. Bryon Dills, Special Forces, Green Beret Liar and Fraud of Wapato, Washington.
Wapato is a very small agricultural town in Easter Washington known in my circles as having a very good high school wrestling team (I coach). There are guys over there from the Spokane team that could be helpful.

Is there something in particular you think "we" should do?
sfsgm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 20:53   #15
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Bryon Dills, Special Forces, Green Beret Liar and Fraud Topeka, KS

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfsgm View Post
Wapato is a very small agricultural town in Easter Washington known in my circles as having a very good high school wrestling team (I coach). There are guys over there from the Spokane team that could be helpful.

Is there something in particular you think "we" should do?
He's from Wapato, Washington but he currently lives in Topeka, KS.

We are doing what we can by exposing his lies and fraud. Hopefully anyone dealing with him in the future will google his name and they will find out what sort of lies he's been telling.