Quiet Professional

Even More Democratic Liberal Corruption

Even More Democratic Liberal Corruption

I can just hear the conversation he had last night:

DoJ: "Resign now or go to prison!

John Conyers: "OK"

Endorses son. LOLZ

Conyers announces retirement, endorses son to succeed him

Rep. John Conyers on Tuesday announced his immediate retirement and endorsed his son John Conyers III to take his seat in Congress.
“I am retiring today,” Conyers, D-Mich., said in a local radio interview. “I want everyone to know how much I appreciate people’s support.”
The 88-year-old Conyers made his decision two weeks after sexual harassment allegations first surfaced and after returning last week to his Detroit-area district to discuss his political future with family and advisers.

The most recent accusations, which surfaced Monday, detailed how Conyers more than a decade ago allegedly slid his hand up a woman’s skirt and rubbed her thighs while they sat next to each other in church. The latest accusation comes amid mounting claims and after Conyers was hospitalized.
He made his announcement Tuesday on Praise 102.7’s “The Mildred Gaddis Show.”
Conyers has vehemently denied the allegations against him.

cont:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...cceed-him.html
Old 12-05-2017, 09:51   #2
Sohei
Area Commander

Much like a virus, I find it nice of him to recommend his son so that he can perpetuate the spreading of his disease....

I'll retire, but I'm going to recommend my replacement so nothing changes for the better....
Sohei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 10:17   #3
rsdengler
Area Commander

That's the problem in this country, this Smuck is almost as old as Moses and has been a Congressman for what, 50 years, the Johnson era? He should have retired 20 years ago. That's the stupid public voting again, and again, and again for Mr. "Feel Me Up" Conyers (Hey baby, come over to Papa, I have something for ya)....One of the most Liberal Progressive Leftards....Idiot....didn't he run around in his office in his underwear? Now that's just pretty creepy...crazy bastard......

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 10:25   #4
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agoge2 View Post
Much like a virus, I find it nice of him to recommend his son so that he can perpetuate the spreading of his disease....

I'll retire, but I'm going to recommend my replacement so nothing changes for the better....
Not sure how they play in Michigan, But most of the time, the Governor gets to appoint a temp replacement until the next scheduled election??

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 11:14   #5
Ret10Echo
Quiet Professional

Long live the monarchy

James Madison
Ret10Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 11:37   #6
bblhead672
Area Commander

The same dumbass voters who kept sending this perv back to Washington will quickly send his son to take over.
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 13:45   #7
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ret10Echo View Post
Long live the monarchy
Exactly! I know it's a subtle point, but this type of thinking in light of the evidence of a politicized DoJ, FBI, and IRS along with all the head spinning in the media and among the Dems just points out exactly how close we have come to the fracturing of our constitutional republic.

Us deplorables get it and I think that this shit is all coming to light in, no small part, thanks to the incessant Twitter storm of the POTUS.

As they lose more and more of their power it is going to get really interesting. They are in full panic mode and I for one am loving it.
Old 12-05-2017, 14:56   #8
Box
Quiet Professional

Michigan deserves MORE people like John Conyers. The metro-Detroit area deserves another 25 years of Conyers family representation.
The good citizens of Detroit have enjoyed paying his salary for a quarter of a century and the folks from northern Michigan's 1st district didn't seem to mind paying his salary for the 25 years leading up to him shilling for Detroit-ians

soooooo........ go fuck ya' self Detroit - take your medicine and cut the honorable John Conyers III a check so he can get a jump on fundraising for his re-election.

People deserve the government they get - so - 'git er done Detroit !!!
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 14:07   #9
NurseTim
Guerrilla Chief

Wasn’t junior charged with stabbing someone this past February? Sounds like he was warming up in the “bullpen” for the backstabbing in DC.
NurseTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 06:27   #10
Dean Jarvis
Quiet Professional

What makes me want to run around the room with my hair on fire are these damn politicians that tell us to elect them because they're the smartest people in the room and then we hear about a 17 million dollar tax payer slush fund to pay off lawsuits for sexual harassment by the congressmen and their staff and when the press asked Paul Ryan if he knew anything about it you get this blank stare, his eyes glaze over and he says he dunno anything about it. WTF !!! He's not the only one, they've asked a dozen or more and no one seems to know anything about it.

From what I understand, it's being looked into. I think the swamp is going to drain itself before this is over.
Old 12-11-2017, 06:42   #11
EricV
Guerrilla

If the Governor was an honest man and had a sense of humor, he'd appoint a horse to the position.
Old 12-15-2017, 14:01   #12
Javadrinker
Guerrilla

"What makes me want to run around the room with my hair on fire are these damn politicians that tell us to elect them because they're the smartest people in the room and then we hear about a 17 million dollar tax payer slush fund to pay off lawsuits for sexual harassment by the congressmen and their staff and when the press asked Paul Ryan if he knew anything about it you get this blank stare, his eyes glaze over and he says he dunno anything about it. WTF !!! He's not the only one, they've asked a dozen or more and no one seems to know anything about it.

From what I understand, it's being looked into. I think the swamp is going to drain itself before this is over."

Paul Ryan, Mr. Budget and Mr. "Entitlement Reform" .. doesn't know anything about said slush fund...he must really KNOW that budget huh?
Javadrinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 15:49   #13
tonyz
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javadrinker View Post
Paul Ryan, Mr. Budget and Mr. "Entitlement Reform" .. doesn't know anything about said slush fund...he must really KNOW that budget huh?
You know what they say about politicians and most lawyers...

How do you know when a politician is lying?

Because his lips are moving.

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote