Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 02-24-2019, 16:31   #1
sfshooter
Quiet Professional

Drafting women

Well, another one of our country's established values has crumbled. Being a gentleman and respecting women will soon disappear altogether I suppose. It is sad watching your country disintegrate slowly.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...al/2968872002/

"I ask you sir, who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people........" George Mason
sfshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 18:32   #2
bubba
Quiet Professional

=

Well, equal is a math term meaning same. Since according to the same group of morons that think women = men and “can” be “infantryMEN” and that group of morons think that women should not be treated the same (equal) is just... well, moronic. I’m for going the full 100.... if a woman is drafted and is or becomes pregnant, abortion is legal and should be used to terminate the pregnancy, you know, equal. I say, make things so equal that the obvious stupidity of their false arguments are brought out into the sunlight.

I say all of that and then argue that we should just go back to the way it was, around say, before chicks in the infantry / armor / SF / Rangers / etc because as I’m sure we all know, men are NOT equal to women. Men don’t get pregnant, are stronger physically, and are generally built to fight. Women are not.

I’m glad I can retire.
“Use teamwork and control. A squad without teamwork and control is nothing more than a small mob with weapons. Success depends on a high level of teamwork and control within the squad.” — pg. 3-596 STP 7-11BCHM-SM-TG

“Let’s go Brandon!” — Kelli Stavast

"...I like a little rebellion now and then. It is like a storm in the atmosphere.” — Thomas Jefferson

When the Revolution goes “live”, the People I’m worried about, are NOT the People I worry about. — Me

Last edited by bubba; 02-24-2019 at 18:37.
bubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 18:56   #3
cbtengr
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba View Post
Well, equal is a math term meaning same. Since according to the same group of morons that think women = men and “can” be “infantryMEN” and that group of morons think that women should not be treated the same (equal) is just... well, moronic. I’m for going the full 100.... if a woman is drafted and is or becomes pregnant, abortion is legal and should be used to terminate the pregnancy, you know, equal. I say, make things so equal that the obvious stupidity of their false arguments are brought out into the sunlight.

I say all of that and then argue that we should just go back to the way it was, around say, before chicks in the infantry / armor / SF / Rangers / etc because as I’m sure we all know, men are NOT equal to women. Men don’t get pregnant, are stronger physically, and are generally built to fight. Women are not.

I’m glad I can retire.
I am in complete agreement with your views on this matter. That being said you know, more than likely there will never be an airport named after you.
Old 02-24-2019, 19:28   #4
Pete
Quiet Professional

Well, as per this dated article in 2016 18% of Army officers were women and 14% of enlisted were female.

https://www.cfr.org/article/demographics-us-military
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 19:32   #5
Pete
Quiet Professional

How do we stack up against other large Armies? About twice as many as most.

https://www.army-technology.com/unca...n-in-the-army/
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote