Old 06-02-2012, 17:06   #1
greenberetTFS
Quiet Professional (RIP)

Another potential poser.........

https://www.facebook.com/Kain6of6the6graveyard

The comments will kill you..........

Big Teddy
I believe that SF is a 'calling' - not too different from the calling missionaries I know received. I knew instantly that it was for me, and that I would do all I could to achieve it. Most others I know in SF experienced something similar. If, as you say, you HAVE searched and read, and you do not KNOW if this is the path for you --- it is not....
Zonie Diver

SF is a calling and it requires commitment and dedication that the uninitiated will never understand......
Jack Moroney

SFA M-2527, Chapter XXXVII
greenberetTFS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 17:17   #2
jrygalski
Quiet Professional

I could not see any of his comments, but he admits to liking/being inspired by Lady Gaga, Joan Jett, and Koby Bryant.

He also likes Airsoft and The Twilight Saga.

Enough said! He outed himself...
jrygalski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 18:27   #3
Destrier
Quiet Professional

Just the uniform pictures with the flag, SSI and tab all on the wrong arms was enough for me.

FB claims to live in cali, but has a Ft Carson High School link on page. Someones kid most likely.

A packet someone put together online.

http://www.pownetwork.org/horv/horv_897.htm
Enlightenment comes with age. In SF we cannot wait for aged enlightenment to be successful. We need to be successful now. This means hunt out education, seek advice from experts, become an expert, and never stop learning. Never let your ego keep you from asking questions! Pass on your knowledge! (Pistol Pete)

Last edited by Destrier; 06-02-2012 at 18:51.
Destrier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 19:03   #4
alelks
Quiet Professional

OOPS! Posted already.

Last edited by alelks; 06-02-2012 at 19:05.
alelks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 03:24   #5
Don
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrygalski View Post
I could not see any of his comments, but he admits to liking/being inspired by Lady Gaga, Joan Jett, and Koby Bryant.

He also likes Airsoft and The Twilight Saga.

Enough said! He outed himself...
{Movie Trailer Announcer Voice}The called him a Poser...They called him an Asshat...They said he was not a Navy SEAL-Delta Force-Marine RECON-PJ-Blue Power Ranger. Now he is out for revenge. He's out to clear his name, and prove them all wrong.

He's getting the Old Team back together...for one last mission, and they are going to make them all pay...in blood.
Old 06-03-2012, 12:46   #6
greenberetTFS
Quiet Professional (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
{Movie Trailer Announcer Voice}The called him a Poser...They called him an Asshat...They said he was not a Navy SEAL-Delta Force-Marine RECON-PJ-Blue Power Ranger. Now he is out for revenge. He's out to clear his name, and prove them all wrong.

He's getting the Old Team back together...for one last mission, and they are going to make them all pay...in blood.

Holy Shit,we better apologize quickly so he won't hurt us........

Big Tedd y
I believe that SF is a 'calling' - not too different from the calling missionaries I know received. I knew instantly that it was for me, and that I would do all I could to achieve it. Most others I know in SF experienced something similar. If, as you say, you HAVE searched and read, and you do not KNOW if this is the path for you --- it is not....
Zonie Diver

SF is a calling and it requires commitment and dedication that the uninitiated will never understand......
Jack Moroney

SFA M-2527, Chapter XXXVII
greenberetTFS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 16:12   #7
Dutch
Quiet Professional

My Hero

Judging from his appearance I'd say he was either in, or dropped out of, high school. I'd venture a guess that he is/was a JROTC cadet, who else would wear their uniform like thiey just feel out of bed. His musical & inspirational choices are as fucked up as he is. I'm sure he aspires to be a politician...
DOL- Dutch
Old 06-20-2012, 17:36   #8
Mills
Quiet Professional

I am half tempted to set up my own facebook page, and look like a moronic poser in order to gain his trust and eventually gain some personal information on him.
Mills is offline   Reply With Quote