Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 09-15-2017, 15:35   #1
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Chelsea Clinton going full retard, mom and dad are so proud

What's that quote? "The moron doesn't fall far from the tree."

Soon she'll be just like mom, "landing under sniper fire in Bosnia"........

Left-wing progressive communist morons.

Chelsea Clinton tweets false story claiming Michigan passed bill allowing EMTs to deny gay patients treatment

By Alex Griswold Published September 15, 2017
Washington Free Beacon

Chelsea Clinton falsely tweeted Friday that the Michigan House of Representatives had voted to allow emergency medical providers choice in treating patients, specifically giving EMTs the option to deny treatment to gay patients.

"Absolutely appalling," the former First Daughter tweeted, "Michigan House Passed Bill Allowing EMTs To Refuse Treatment To Gay People."

The story Clinton cited was from a website for the LGBT New Now Next Awards, and was posted in 2014. When followers pointed out the story was old, Clinton deleted her tweet.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...treatment.html
Old 09-15-2017, 16:19   #2
cbtengr
Area Commander

She has to do something she sure as hell doesn't work, classic example of white privilege. She will never have to struggle to make ends meet like her parents have had to.

Last edited by cbtengr; 09-15-2017 at 16:20. Reason: Added somew color
cbtengr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 17:34   #3
Requiem
Guerrilla Chief

My fear is that she's being groomed for a run at the Presidency at some point. It's what the Klintons do.

Keep on tweeting stupid things, dear.

S.
Old 09-15-2017, 19:12   #4
Guy
Quiet Professional

Unhappy NO SHIT!!!!!!!!!! Well said!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtengr View Post
She has to do something she sure as hell doesn't work, a classic example of white privilege. She will never have to struggle to make ends meet like her parents have had to.
Quote:
How much is Chelsea Clinton Worth? Chelsea Clinton net worth: Chelsea Clinton is the daughter of former President of the United States Bill Clinton and United States Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton and has a net worth of $15 million.

-DE OPPRESSO LIBER-
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 04:08   #5
glebo
Quiet Professional

/\ /\ /\ WTF OVER?!?!?! From doing WHAT??? I may ask....even though I already know
Old 09-16-2017, 05:50   #6
rsdengler
Area Commander

So, the cow is worth $15 Million? Really, what in the bloody hell does she do? It must be who you blow, just saying.

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 13:58   #7
Flagg
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdengler View Post
So, the cow is worth $15 Million? Really, what in the bloody hell does she do? It must be who you blow, just saying.
Well she married Marc Mezvinsky, a hedge fund manager who lost 90% of all of his investors' money.

Chelsea Clinton's husband is the son of Anthony Mezvinsky who spent 5 years in prison for fraud and numerous failed attempts to gain a Senate seat.

Chelsea Clinton's husband is the son of Marjorie Margolis Mezvinsky who was a Congresswomen from Pennsylvania who was infamously the deciding vote for the first Clinton budget in 1993. She was originally opposed to it, but then decided to become an insider and looked after once she lost reelection as a direct result.

Chelsea Clinton's last name was Bush, we wouldn't be hearing the end of the criminal activity, business failure, and political corruption.

I hope Chelsea Clinton runs for office, and loses despite the support of her parents' political machine. It will decisively end the Clinton political dynasty.
Flagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 18:39   #8
cbtengr
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
Well she married Marc Mezvinsky, a hedge fund manager who lost 90% of all of his investors' money.

Chelsea Clinton's husband is the son of Anthony Mezvinsky who spent 5 years in prison for fraud and numerous failed attempts to gain a Senate seat.

Chelsea Clinton's husband is the son of Marjorie Margolis Mezvinsky who was a Congresswomen from Pennsylvania who was infamously the deciding vote for the first Clinton budget in 1993. She was originally opposed to it, but then decided to become an insider and looked after once she lost reelection as a direct result.

Chelsea Clinton's last name was Bush, we wouldn't be hearing the end of the criminal activity, business failure, and political corruption.

I hope Chelsea Clinton runs for office, and loses despite the support of her parents' political machine. It will decisively end the Clinton political dynasty.
She could not pour piss out of a boot, she would make a great politician.
Old 09-17-2017, 06:38   #9
glebo
Quiet Professional

Quote:

AHHHAAAA, there's the elusive "Russian connection"...
Old 09-17-2017, 07:58   #10
Guy
Quiet Professional

OMG!

Quote:
You lose 90% of investors money and still worth millions?

If I lost 90% of my own money; I'd be homeless!

And people wonder why I say to a lot of folks: "If you can get your ass up and go to church on Sunday and cruise the malls during the weekdays ~ your ass can fucking work!"

-DE OPPRESSO LIBER-
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 12:21   #11
Swoop
Quiet Professional

Outstanding

{And people wonder why I say to a lot of folks: "If you can get your ass up and go to church on Sunday and cruise the malls during the weekdays ~ your ass can fucking work!"}

AMEN Brother!!
Swoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 14:00   #12
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

That's the problem with many of todays politicians', many have never worked a day in their lives........

Chelsea Clinton , just another leech that will never work a day in her life.