Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-28-2011, 07:22   #1
Pete
Quiet Professional

SGM McMullin (RIP)

Kenneth E. McMullin
| Visit Guest Book
[Photo]

FAYETTEVILLE - Retired Army Sgt. Maj. Kenneth E. McMullin, of Fayetteville, died Sunday, Dec. 25, 2011. He served in the Army for 30 years, including 27 years in Special Forces. His service included multiple tours in Panama, Vietnam and Thailand. He made the combat parachute jump into BuPrang, in South Vietnam, and was a member of the assault team into the Son Tay POW Camp. His awards include the Silver Star, Bronze Star with "V" device, and the Purple Heart. He was born in Inglewood, Calif., May 22, 1940, to Everett K and Patricia G. McMullin. Left behind are his son, Special Forces Chief Warrant Officer 3 Steven D. McMullin and wife Kristin; his daughter, Patricia T. Marcello; two granddaughters, Laurel and Scout; and his sisters, Patsy Brierley, Cathy Clement and Dina Ferguson, all of the Los Angeles area. A memorial service will be held at the JFK Chapel on Fort Bragg and at Saint Cross by the Sea Episcopal Church in Hermosa Beach, Calif. Burial will be in the Pacific Ocean. Services to be announced at a later date. "Also, I heard the voice of the Lord, saying whom shall I send and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me." Isaiah 6:8. Pinecrest Funeral & Cremation Services of Hope Mills.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/fay...&pid=155217962

RIP - A great man and well respected by all who knew him.
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote