Old 05-24-2013, 04:57   #1
Essayons4Us
Asset

Preperation Advice

As I prepare for SFAS while I am deployed I would like to know what my areas of focus should be? I have been fortunate enough to have a guy in my unit who has made it through SFAS. He gives me a lot of sound advice and tells me to remain humble and motivated like I am I should be fine. I have come up with a schedule for myself to maintain while deployed. I run MWF and ruck with 50lbs TTS, and hit the gym religiously. I also attend a Cross fit class. I use Saturdays and Sundays to study and conduct land navigation also refresh myself on the basics. I try to pick my roommates brain everyday on what I can do to better myself for SFAS. I cannot wait to get home so that I can continue to train up and attend SFAS. It has motivated me to challenge myself but also better myself. I run by JFKSWCS all the time and wondered what it is like inside there or to be a Green Beret? Hopefully God's willing I will have my chance to find out.
Old 05-24-2013, 05:27   #2
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Essayons4Us View Post
As I prepare for SFAS while I am deployed I would like to know what my areas of focus should be? I have been fortunate enough to have a guy in my unit who has made it through SFAS. He gives me a lot of sound advice and tells me to remain humble and motivated like I am I should be fine. I have come up with a schedule for myself to maintain while deployed. I run MWF and ruck with 50lbs TTS, and hit the gym religiously. I also attend a Cross fit class. I use Saturdays and Sundays to study and conduct land navigation also refresh myself on the basics. I try to pick my roommates brain everyday on what I can do to better myself for SFAS. I cannot wait to get home so that I can continue to train up and attend SFAS. It has motivated me to challenge myself but also better myself. I run by JFKSWCS all the time and wondered what it is like inside there or to be a Green Beret? Hopefully God's willing I will have my chance to find out.
Attention to detail(s)...

The email you you received did not say to start your 1st post here.. Re-Read and comply..

Then learn to use the search function, and read the message,, Search for Garcia, by The Reaper..

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote