Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Professional Soldiers ® "Hall of Shame" > "Hall of Shame Inductees"

Old 12-24-2009, 14:03   #1
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Ohio Police Officer, Special Forces Fraud, Patrick Curtis Kelly

Real Ohio Police Officer, Special Forces Fraud

You police officers from Ohio going to allow one of your own to stay an SF fraud?

In a few days I'm going to put his name and picture on this thread.

He says he also works for the US Marshals Service.

We have his records, he was in the National Guard two years....

Yeah, he's an Ohio police officer and a little bird told me his best buddy is the Chief of Police in his little Ohio town.

Send me an email if you wish to assist in "outing" this scumbag.

Team Sergeant
Old 12-26-2009, 07:58   #2
Backwoods
Quiet Professional

Email sent.......awaiting info.
The conduct of unconventional warfare carries heavier demands than the wearing of a beret and the mastery of unusual firearms. Unconventional warfare is a state of mind as well as mission and distinctive set of tactics. -Col.(ret) Hy Rothstein

"Those that would sacrifice a little liberty for security deserve neither liberty nor security." -Ben Franklin

Go gcreime cúnna ifrinn do bhall fearga!

Go n-ithe an cat thú is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat.

Johnny
Backwoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:34   #3
Dozer523
BANNED USER

Team Sergeant,
In spite of your best efforts, makes me think of Hercules cleaning out the stables -- in more ways then one, it is not working.
Maybe we need something . . . else.
Let's carve the SF crest into his forehead.
Dozer523 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 13:26   #4
greenberetTFS
Quiet Professional (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dozer523 View Post
Team Sergeant,
In spite of your best efforts, makes me think of Hercules cleaning out the stables -- in more ways then one, it is not working.
Maybe we need something . . . else.
Let's carve the SF crest into his forehead.
Dozer,

You saw "Inglorious Bastards" didn't you?.................

Big Teddy
I believe that SF is a 'calling' - not too different from the calling missionaries I know received. I knew instantly that it was for me, and that I would do all I could to achieve it. Most others I know in SF experienced something similar. If, as you say, you HAVE searched and read, and you do not KNOW if this is the path for you --- it is not....
Zonie Diver

SF is a calling and it requires commitment and dedication that the uninitiated will never understand......
Jack Moroney

SFA M-2527, Chapter XXXVII
greenberetTFS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 13:31   #5
greenberetTFS
Quiet Professional (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
Real Ohio Police Officer, Special Forces Fraud

You police officers from Ohio going to allow one of your own to stay an SF fraud?

In a few days I'm going to put his name and picture on this thread.

He says he also works for the US Marshals Service.

We have his records, he was in the National Guard two years....

Yeah, he's an Ohio police officer and a little bird told me his best buddy is the Chief of Police in his little Ohio town.

Send me an email if you wish to assist in "outing" this scumbag.

Team Sergeant
TS,

Don't hardly know how to do shit on a computer,but if you need someone to call or send simple e-mails I'd like to help ...........

Big Teddy
I believe that SF is a 'calling' - not too different from the calling missionaries I know received. I knew instantly that it was for me, and that I would do all I could to achieve it. Most others I know in SF experienced something similar. If, as you say, you HAVE searched and read, and you do not KNOW if this is the path for you --- it is not....
Zonie Diver

SF is a calling and it requires commitment and dedication that the uninitiated will never understand......
Jack Moroney

SFA M-2527, Chapter XXXVII
greenberetTFS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 13:34   #6
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenberetTFS View Post
TS,

Don't hardly know how to do shit on a computer,but if you need someone to call or send simple e-mails I'd like to help ...........

Big Teddy
Big Teddy,
We're doing some planning right now.....When we execute our plan we'll post it here....

TS
Old 12-26-2009, 21:17   #7
Sonic03svtCobra
Quiet Professional

BOOM!

I`m all in.
Sonic03svtCobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:15   #8
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Patrick Curtis Kelly

Patrick Curtis Kelly is the Ohio cop I wrote about above.

I guess it's time we expose him? The Pownetwork.org already has.....

http://www.pownetwork.org/phonies/phonies1218.htm

I love his "resume" that states he "trained" with Mike Echanis !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is your "police officer" OHIO and a liar and a fraud.

Geez I sure hope NO ONE sends this link and the POWnetwork link to the OHIO Attorney General Office to expose this fraud. After all he is a Ohio police officer.

Team Sergeant

http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/

KELLY, PATRICK CURTIS 08/2009
12/2009 . Claims Ranger Class 4-72, CSM, SF 5th Group active, 11th Group/Reserves
email lawdawg46@juno.com
"csmabnmp"
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 6:21 AM

Subject: Re: Rgr Check KELLY, PATRICK CURTIS
Ranger Buddy,

I checked the class rosters for class 3-72 and 4-72 to see if he recycled or was on the rosters. He was on niether roster, nor does he have a green card. I checked both Kelley and Kelly as well as Patrick and Curtis as first names with no luck.
RLTW
Old 01-08-2010, 15:51   #9
Buck
Quiet Professional

Update on Patrick Kelly

So in my line of work as a Private Investigator, there are normally two ways that Prosecutors at a County level, will get involved. 1. Is through a filed report through the Local Law Enforcement, which probably won't happen here, or 2. Through a Private Investigator, building a case to present to the County Prosecutor.

I've talked with Wayne Grey, the Police Chief for Circleville, PD, and he informed me that Patrick Kelly does do some work for the Ashville, OH PD, and knows who he is. He gave me the Local Circleville Proseccutors name, and number which is Gary Kenworthy, Law Director, Circleville OH. Number is 740-477-8226, email is LawDirector@rrohio.com.

We would need documented proof of his claims, which may cross the boundaries in accordance with the "Stolen Valor Act of 2005".

If anyone has stuff they hcan document, and email to me at cwarner@pi-work.com, I will build the case and present it formally to Gary Kenwrothy.

Buck
Old 01-08-2010, 16:04   #10
ODA 226
Quiet Professional

Patrick Curtis Kelly Removes Himself From Zombie Squad!

The mods there questioned his creds and instead of supplying them, he withdrew himself from the site! HMMMMM.....I wonder why?

It was worth getting the "warning" from the mods!

In regard to this thread and viewtopic.php?f=38&t=52327&p=1202334#p1202334

First of all, ODA 226 and others who derailed thread to call out Team Sgt were over the line and you've received a PM warning from the mods.

Questioning people who have evidence against them to show they may be lying about their professional credentials is one way this community works to keep it's content legit and useful. It's too easy to be anonymous on the Internet so those that are taking advantage of the trust of this community should be called out.

However, disrupting several forum discussions and derailing threads is not useful or acceptable. This serves more to draw attention to yourself than to help the community. If you don't feel like the situation is being dealt with quickly enough, contacting a moderator or Administrator to step in. Contacting those that are responsible to run this forum is more helpful and less annoying than stalking the accused and posting personal attacks in large font in all of the threads they've touched. That's a good way to get classified as a disruptive troll and get your account locked.

With that said, the evidence presented against Team Sgt gave us good reason to question his claims on this forum. Our job is to protect the integrity of this forum community so anyone who is suspected to make false claims about their professional experience (in this case, special Forces) will probably get questioned about it.

We've contacted Team Sgt to show him what we were presented and give him an opportunity to defend himself.

Team Sgt has decided to remove himself from ZS.

Just a reminder for those of you out there who may be falsifying their background and/or experience:

kyle wrote:
Please Post with Integrity

This forum is getting quite popular so it will probably be a good idea to assume anyone will read this. With this in mind, please be careful what you post...

Don't post bullshit. People in here are skeptics and enjoy showing off so they will call you on it. This happens all the time. Go read the Thread Graveyard. There are professionals in here from all lines of work. If you claim you can fly a plane, tattoo, perform a segmentectomy or build a firearm from a block of wood then you better be able to because someone who can will more than likely try to talk to you about it then you have to deal with the embarrassment of being called out on your lie.

Don't post shit you don't want someone to see. Talking shit about someone like a co-worker, school mate, another website or someone else you know really isn't the best idea. There is a good chance they will stumble in here. If you post something that might get you in trouble be prepared for the consequences.

Bottom line: Be honest and if you can't stand by what you post then don't post it. There's no reason to try to artificially impress us. We're a nice group of guys and girls in here and we'll like you anyway as long as you're not a tool.

Last edited by ODA 226; 01-08-2010 at 16:07.
ODA 226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 16:10   #11
Buck
Quiet Professional

Oda226,
Bad boy you "Disruptive Troll" .....lol

Buck
Old 01-08-2010, 16:35   #12
ODA 226
Quiet Professional

Hey,
Just called the POS out on his BS with a little help from an "Unknown Asset"! LOL!
Old 01-08-2010, 20:45   #13
JoeyB
Quiet Professional

Thats hilarious! Ill use that on my report at work to make sure he doesnt work for us again. He already denied the other posts but thanks to 226, he cant deny the ZS posts
Buck if you need any help with that let me know
JoeyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 06:30   #14
JoeyB
Quiet Professional

quick update on Kelly
I sent him a letter 2 weeks ago, at the request of my Chief, to address everything. I told him that we had the same documents that were posted on POWnetwork, if he could show us that all the claims were false and that he was SF/Ranger, etc then no harm no foul.
Imagine that, nothing back froim him yet
JoeyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 06:44   #15
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyB View Post
quick update on Kelly
I sent him a letter 2 weeks ago, at the request of my Chief, to address everything. I told him that we had the same documents that were posted on POWnetwork, if he could show us that all the claims were false and that he was SF/Ranger, etc then no harm no foul.
Imagine that, nothing back froim him yet
LOL Great work!

Posers beware, you never know when you'll come face to face with one of us or how fast we can change your fake/fraud world.

Ohio "police officer" Patrick Curtis Kelly is now finding out what it is to "pretend" to be a Special Forces soldier.

They say "it's a small world", it's even smaller when one of us has you in our sights.

Team Sergeant