Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Professional Soldiers ® "Hall of Shame" > "Hall of Shame Inductees"

Old 06-28-2012, 11:42   #31
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Green Beret Kenneth Aden Running for congress liar and fraud

This is not over yet.......

Ken Aden said he "misspoke" about his service with the Green Berets. Aden only misspoke after he was called a liar and a fraud.

Now his academic records are also in question? Are you Bill Hillar's son?

We're not done with you Kenny, not yet.
Old 06-28-2012, 12:40   #32
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

The story went National an hour ago.

The Ken Aden Green Beret fraud story went National about an hour ago.

Too bad for Ken Aden.

I guess it takes the sheeple 4-6 weeks to catch on after real veterans call Ken Aden a liar and a fraud.

Ken Aden, you never fooled us and now you understand our resolve.

Game over Kenny.

On a side note you're in luck, just today SCOTUS thinks what you said is covered by free speech! You are free to lie as much as you like Kenny!

Team Sergeant
Old 06-28-2012, 14:10   #33
Hognose (RIP)
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
On a side note you're in luck, just today SCOTUS thinks what you said is covered by free speech! You are free to lie as much as you like Kenny!
The Supreme Court also suggested public ridicule as an alternative. So our approach has the imprimatur of the highest court in the land!

On the other other hand, the asshat is still claiming to be an 18B. If you did not stand in Regimental First Formation, you are not an 18B. If you do not have a Yarborough knife. If you did not get assigned to a Special Forces unit. If you did not complete Robin Sage. If you did not get the Special Forces Tab. If you don't have MOS orders from SWCS (not from Installation Management Command -- WTFO?).

On the gripping hand, if that stuff's really in his NCOERs and his award recommendations, it means he misrepresented himself to his unit. Article 134 is still constitutional (Don't tell the Harvard Law soldier-haters of the Court and its law clerks). However, he can't really get a field-grad NJP -- his National Guard BC is his opponent in the race! (and the incumbent, and apparently destined to win even if Kenny didn't melt down).

Maybe we need a twitter hashtag: #KennyAdenDidnt

#KennyAdenDidnt serve a day as a Special Forces soldier.
#KennyAdenDIdnt wear a green beret. Except while impersonating girl scouts.
#KennyAdenDidnt claim to have x'd the Delaware with Washington.So what's the big deal
#KennyAdenDidnt lie, he just misspoke. About 37 times.
#KennyAdenDidnt earn a Green Beret but Tony Kennedy says it's okay to pretend.
Hognose (RIP) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 14:39   #34
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

green beret Ken Adens press release

Ken posts a press release today. It's a joke, Kenny uses an award recommendation and a set of orders from the "US Army Installation Management Command" to verify he's a real green beret.

Stop it Kenny, my sides are hurting, please no more.

Show us (the real Green Berets) your Special Forces diploma, your award of the Special Forces Tab, your Yarborough Knife (that only real Green Berets have). Unless you have all three of those you are a liar and a fraud.

The Real Green Berets.

RUSSELLVILLE—Ken Aden, Democratic nominee for U.S. Congress from Arkansas’ Third District, issued the following statement in response to a story in Thursday’s Arkansas Democrat-Gazette:

“The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette this morning made multiple inaccurate statements about my military record and designation as a Special Forces Weapons Sergeant, commonly known as an ’18B.’
I earned the 18B designation, and was awarded the same on June 12, 2008, and provided a copy of the orders from Installation Management Command at Fort Bragg to the Democrat-Gazette. Unfortunately, they ignored these documents.
The claims perpetuated by the Democrat-Gazette that my maintaining the 18B designation was somehow a mistake or error are ridiculous. Soldiers are not awarded and do not keep designations by accident. Additionally, it was noted on multiple service evaluations that I both held the 18B designation and used the training from that designation to better serve my unit. Again, the Democrat-Gazette ignored the relevant documents.
Unfortunately, it is difficult for us to adequately respond to many of the false claims the Democrat-Gazette made about my training and service record, as they declined to let us review the documents they claim to have received under a Freedom of Information Request. Given the fact that military records are often either inaccurate or incomplete when released even to individual soldiers, we will not comment further on some of the Democrat-Gazette’s outrageous claims. We also note that, the Public Information Office at Fort Bragg and the John F. Kennedy Special Warfare School advised our campaign yesterday that they had never received any inquiries from the Democrat-Gazette, in spite of the fact that the Democrat-Gazette claims to quote an official from the Special Warfare School.
We advised the Democrat-Gazette that I made a request for my complete military file from the National Archives, which would be far more extensive than what the newspaper could have received under the Freedom of Information Act, and offered to share the entire contents of that file with the newspaper. Receipt of this file would have enabled the newspaper to verify more accurately the information they have reported, and to have caught multiple mistakes they made in their story. Unfortunately, the Democrat-Gazette elected not to wait for the short amount of time it would take to have the opportunity to review the more accurate record.
I have made no secret of the fact that I misspoke about serving with a Green Beret Unit. However, as indicated in records I provided the Democrat-Gazette and other media outlets, I was designated as 18B, which is a special forces designation, and I maintained that designation until I was discharged. For the Democrat-Gazette to claim I was not entitled to that designation or that it was somehow a mistake that I held the designation for so long is both ridiculous and insulting, to myself and other combat veterans who may be considering a run for public office.
I do not intend to allow this to distract my campaign from our mission of ensuring that the people of the Third Congressional District are ultimately represented in Congress by someone who reflects their values and beliefs on issues such as Medicare and Social Security.”

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Copy of the 18B Award dated June 12, 2008; award given during 82nd Airborne highlighting Aden’s use of 18B qualifications [see below]

http://aden4arkansas.com/?p=1030
Old 06-28-2012, 16:53   #35
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

How many 18B slots does the 3-73 Cav have on their MTO&E, and why would 18 CMF Assignments Branch put an 18B in a conventional Cav unit?

Show us the USAJFKSWCS SFQC diploma, Kenneth Aden, with 18B orders, and follow-on orders for assignment to an SF unit. Then an NCOER from the SF unit, and we might believe your story.

I have a pretty good idea of what happened, and it isn't the stuff you are dishing out.

Would you like a bigger shovel?

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 06:45   #36
BMT (RIP)
Quiet Professional

Questions About Candidate's Green Beret Claims

Leibowitz said Fort Bragg officials are mistaken, that Aden successfully completed the Special Forces Qualification Course -- known as “the Q-Course” -- and became a Green Beret.

Word that Aden was embellishing his service record first broke on the blog ThisAintHell, according to retired Special Forces Master Sgt. Jeff Hinton, who regularly “outs” phony veterans on his own website, Professionalsoldiers.com.

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2...tml?ESRC=eb.nl

BMT
Old 06-29-2012, 07:16   #37
sinjefe
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMT View Post
Leibowitz said Fort Bragg officials are mistaken, that Aden successfully completed the Special Forces Qualification Course -- known as “the Q-Course” -- and became a Green Beret.

Word that Aden was embellishing his service record first broke on the blog ThisAintHell, according to retired Special Forces Master Sgt. Jeff Hinton, who regularly “outs” phony veterans on his own website, Professionalsoldiers.com.

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2...tml?ESRC=eb.nl

BMT
Yeah "Leibowitz" knows more than SWCS..... ABOUT THEIR OWN F'ING SCHOOL! What an assclown!
Old 06-29-2012, 08:45   #38
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Ken Aden Green Beret, NOT

Mission complete, all rounds on target.

Vince Leibowitz, you are a moron.

Vince Leibowitz
Principal Consultant
The Dawn Group
vince.leibowitz@gmail.com

Thanks to all that assisted.TS
Old 06-29-2012, 11:35   #39
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Blue Arkansas Blog AR-03: D-G Drops A Bomb On The Aden Campaign

AR-03: D-G Drops A Bomb On The Aden Campaign

Blue Arkansas Blog,

We know a little about bombs and dropping them. The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette did not drop a bomb on Ken Aden's campaign, Ken Aden called that bomb in on himself. We know that to be a fact.

The Real Green Berets

http://bluearkansasblog.com/?p=9407
Old 06-29-2012, 12:00   #40
GreenSalsa
Quiet Professional

I like how he justifies his record of never serving in a Special Forces unit -- "finger injury". We have guys without legs and hands serving!
Old 06-29-2012, 12:43   #41
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Ken Aden Green Beret Fraud continues his claims....

Kenny released another statement:

RUSSELLVILLE—Ken Aden, Democratic nominee for U.S. Congress from Arkansas’ Third District, issued the following statement in response to a story in Friday’s Arkansas Democrat-Gazette:

“Our campaign will have no further comment relating to the stories in the Democrat-Gazette until I have received a full copy of my military records from the National Personnel Records Center in St. Louis.
The Democrat Gazette claims to have received various records, including from the National Personnel Records Center in St. Louis. Today, they claimed to have received those in three hours. I made my request for those records through normal channels, and anticipate receiving the records soon. I, and not the Democrat-Gazette or any other media outlet, am the only person entitled to my complete military record. What can be released under the Freedom of Information Act to a media outlet is limited by federal law. The Democrat-Gazette knows that, and has failed to state the simple fact that they do not have the complete file.”
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: KEN ADEN DD-214 SHOWING 18B Special Forces Designation (below)

http://aden4arkansas.com/?p=1034

You just can't fix stupid. John Forbes Kerry would be proud of you Kenny, Kerry is also a liar and a fraud and even ran for president!
Old 06-29-2012, 12:46   #42
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Ken Aden makes Foxnews! (but not in a good way)

That's going to leave a mark......

Lawmakers retarget ‘valor’ thieves after court rules bogus military boasts are free speech
By Joshua Rhett Miller

Published June 29, 2012
FoxNews.

A day after the Supreme Court struck down a law that made it a crime to lie about military service, veterans groups and lawmakers are gearing up for another battle.

The nation's top court voted 6-3 on Thursday that the Stolen Valor Act of 2006 infringes upon speech protected by the First Amendment. The law, which was enacted amid the U.S. wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, targeted those who made bogus claims about receiving the Medal of Honor or other military decorations. The retooled Stolen Valor Act of 2011 wouldn't stop barroom boasting about bogus service, but would take aim at people who benefit financially or otherwise from their phony claims.

“Now that the Supreme Court has laid down this marker, I will be pushing for a vote on a version of the Stolen Valor Act that will pass constitutional scrutiny,” said Rep. Joe Heck, R-Nev., a colonel in the Army Reserves.

Thursday’s ruling centered upon Xavier Alvarez, a former local elected official in California who falsely claimed he was a decorated war veteran and pleaded guilty to violating the 2006 law. Justice Anthony Kennedy, who authored the opinion, noted that "few might find respondent's statements anything but contemptible," but said there was no evidence to suggest that Alvarez received anything in exchange for his claims.

snip

-Questions are also being raised about Democratic Arkansas congressional candidate Kenneth Aden, a former Army staff sergeant who served in Iraq and Afghanistan, but whose claims to have been a Green Beret do not seem to be supported by official records.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/29...#ixzz1zD2mtqUa
Old 06-29-2012, 13:32   #43
SouthernDZ
Quiet Professional

DD 214

Just at a glance:

There's no award of SF Tab on DD 214,

He lists attending BNCOC separately; that was part of the SFQC when I went through, isn't it still?

He also lists “Commissioned Officer Professional Development” ribbon (pretty good for an NCO)?
SouthernDZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 13:48   #44
sinjefe
Quiet Professional

He is a super-douche. He knows that we know the truth. EVERYBODY who has been through the "Q" knows they hand out diplomas for the different pieces of it. I got a diploma for AIMC, one for BNCOC, one for 18E and it all terminated in the SFQC diploma and orders for the SF tab. If I had failed, all the previous diplomas wouldn't have meant anything. He is playing on the gullibility of his voters and the media

Last edited by sinjefe; 06-29-2012 at 14:16.
sinjefe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 13:54   #45
Dozer523
BANNED USER

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinjefe View Post
He is a super-douche. He knows that we know the truth. He is playing on the gullibility of his voters and the media
Super-duper-douche. He's counting on the election getting here before the proof. July, August can be pretty hot.
Time is not on his side.

Can we help drag this out?
Dozer523 is offline   Reply With Quote