Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Professional Soldiers ® "Hall of Shame" > "Hall of Shame Inductees"

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-31-2012, 17:50   #1
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Green Beret Kenneth Aden Running for congress liar and fraud

Kenneth Aden is a liar.

Ken Aden never wore a Green Beret and never served with the Green Berets.

I now am in possession of Ken Aden's military records and he is a liar. I watched the youtube posted on the internet where democratic congressional candidate Ken Aden said he finished his career with the "Green Berets & Special Forces". You lying bottom feeding scumbag.

You may have tried but you never wore a Green Beret and never ever served in Special Forces. Another bottom feeding politician caught lying for personal gain.

You're done Ken Aden. Game over.

Feel Free to send this to everyone you know.

Team Sergeant

Green Beret Kenneth Aden Running for Congress. I have Ken's DD-214, it does say 18B, but you know what, there's not one mention of attending the Q-Course or award of the SF Tab. Ken listed his military background on his website but "forgot" to put his Green Beret Special Forces service on it. Funny that.

Now a whole lot of people are writing me and asking if Kenneth Aden was actually a "Green Beret". My answer is I highly doubt it. My next FOIA will be to USASOC and find out if the democrate Ken Aden is just another liar and fraud.

Ken feel free to come on here and answer some questions concerning your Special Forces service.
Team Sergeant

Running man fighting hunger with his feet

By Heather Sprinkle, Russellville Courier

Former Green Beret Ken Aden will run 253 miles in April to raise awareness about hunger in 10 Arkansas counties.

Aden joined the Arkansas Army National Guard in July 2000 and chose to make the military a full-time career in 2002. He is running as the democratic nominee for the U.S. Congress Third Congressional District seat.
….

In 2011, Aden collected 7,500 cans of food to donate to local food banks in Crittenden County when he ran 210 miles in the first Run 4 Hunger.

http://arkdems.org/2012/03/28/icymi-...e-white-house/

http://www.couriernews.com/view/full...-with-his-feet