Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 01-02-2019, 23:48   #1
PSM
Area Commander

Lovin' me some global warming!

Happy New Year!

This is not exactly a chore that I expected in SE AZ:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190102_094037.jpg (34.5 KB, 85 views)

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 07:19   #2
Badger52
Area Commander

I think this is where I'm supposed to say "not laughing AT you, just with you" (snark). What did the total amount end up?

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 12:30   #3
PSM
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
I think this is where I'm supposed to say "not laughing AT you, just with you" (snark). What did the total amount end up?
We got 4" here at the house. Sierra Vista got 2" and I'm not sure about the Fort but it's 700' higher than us. It got down to 16° overnight. I've heard that the roads into Bisbee were closed for awhile due to icing.

I'm looking forward to June!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190102_072740.jpg (30.8 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg 20190102_071932.jpg (38.9 KB, 37 views)

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
Old 01-03-2019, 13:53   #4
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSM View Post
I'm looking forward to June!
Likewise. Nice pics though; thanks. Well, at least (unlike the Beltway) it sounds like everyone didn't do a Suzy Creamcheese freakout over a snowflake or too. Imagine the pup had fun though.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Old 01-03-2019, 15:07   #5
WarriorDiplomat
Quiet Professional

Climate believers have reasons for all this "phenomenon"

I was thinking about climate change and the different crap we have heard over the years

Manmade Deforestation and Desertification is going to cause a new ice age was one I heard as a kid growing up watching the terrifying future for mankind when the rainforest is gone....

Now Global Warming is the new black being caused by manmade co2.....

Save the whales....Save the wolves.....the red cockaded woodpecker

For a bunch of liberal leftist anti-god LGBTQ types they certainly are vulnerable to the fear of biblical catastrophe described in revelations

In fact I notice that this seems to be being used to seize power through regulation in predominantly Christian countries....the other 2 Abrahamic religions Judaism and Islam do not seem to be so afraid of the climate change embracers

I also took a look going back to the Greenpeace hippy beginnings in 1969 and realize that we are governed by those who grew up under this ideology and those who were raised when the fear tactics of Greenpeace finally took hold in our educational institutions and integrated into children's programming with themes that were unnatural to humans and wild animals....Sesame street, the electric company, the banana splits gang etc.....all embrace and conditioned children to humanize animals anyone remember Barney saying that animals are our friends? I wonder how many dumb people raised thinking a bear or a lion had any other thoughts other than eating you were killed since that stupidity of a show......

Greenpeace has created tyranny by giving control mechanisms to power grabbing politicians and today the fruits of their 49-50 years of work has caused the fear of society to heighten to irrational levels.

Humanizing animals to kids in entertainment is a tactic...is their a Disney movie today without a theme that goes against what we know of the world?? "The good dinosaur" has a scene where a boy caveman and a dinosaur eat funky berries ad go on a psychedelic trip packaged as magic of course.

I love the quote that 97% of scientist agree...I looked into that considering their are millions of scientist on the planet and if true how can we deny 97%....what I found was the 97% came from 4000 scientific articles written that were screened...what also found is that some of those that discovered their research hypothesis was included have rebutted the conclusions and say that they really do not see anything that leads them to believe that the climate change is anything other than a variation in nature.

Michael Oppenheimer a Chemical Physics guy was the genius who helped Al Gore make a fortune with the Green industry and yet he was not a Climatologist.....but if you present contradictions to global warming the dead heads want the credentialing of the source to be that of a Climatologist.? the thing with Oppenheimer that must cause pause is he is an activist first a scientist second....

Myself I look at people as products of their eras....I do not think most people look back into the eras they grew up in to see what it was that formed their beliefs who and what were there influences....I look at the younger politicians today like Ocasio-Cortez and it seems obvious she does not have a thought of her own she parrots ideas (not hers) straight out of college.

Greenpeace influence is collaborated with the power of the market....the market is responding after all these years of conditioned fear of climate change and save the animals, the artic etc.....they do not believe in God and yet their fears are straight out of the calamities of the biblical prophecies. No I do not believe that most believe or care about it....the white noise of climate change fear does influence,

The greatest hoax yet to be perpetrated on man? I think so

What do I say to these people when the conversation comes up? Dino Farts....methane has 28x the global warming effects than co2 and is responsible for 14-18% of the global warming so shouldn't we multiply the % by 28 then start a campaign to get rid of beans beans the musical fruit and Vegans oooops I mean fiberous fruits and veggies?, the earth uses three main gases in it's atmosphere Nitrogen 78% Oxygen 20-21% and trace gases 1-2% (Argon - 0.93 percent Carbon Dioxide - 0.036 percent Neon - 0.00182 percent Helium - 0.000524 percent Methane - 0.00015 percent Krypton - 0.000114 percent Hydrogen - 0.00005 percent)

so DINO FARTS

Last edited by WarriorDiplomat; 01-03-2019 at 17:24.
WarriorDiplomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 19:07   #6
cbtengr
Area Commander

Almost 50 here today in Eastern Iowa, the frost is coming out and I do not care for the mud. PSM your snow looks so pretty.
Old 01-03-2019, 21:45   #7
TWITCHY
Guerrilla

1-1-19 it was -2 (with windchill) in Amarillo, Texas. It stayed 27 degrees for 6 hours driving South to Austin. The climate is “definitely “ changing.
TWITCHY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 21:56   #8
PSM
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtengr View Post
PSM your snow looks so pretty.
It was. It was powder and made me wish I hadn't sold all of my ski gear, but the cold loving heat hating days have reversed and I guess I'll just have to enjoy the heat side now. My hips like it better anyway.

Old 01-04-2019, 08:46   #9
Box
Quiet Professional

Go ahead - keep joking about the weather - keep making jokes until you get aL goRes attention because aL goRe is gonna get every single one of you smug, snarky, non-believers.
He is gonna get you fuckers good and hard
aL is going to send Manbearpig after you jokers

Manbearpig is gonna fuck you guys up bad
real bad

and aL g0Re ain't going to come help you this time
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 09:35   #10
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
Go ahead - keep joking about the weather - keep making jokes until you get aL goRes attention because aL goRe is gonna get every single one of you smug, snarky, non-believers.
He is gonna get you fuckers good and hard
aL is going to send Manbearpig after you jokers

Manbearpig is gonna fuck you guys up bad
real bad

and aL g0Re ain't going to come help you this time
Uh Oh....You guys are really, I mean really in trouble now... LOL.....

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 10:28   #11
tonyz
Area Commander

Last I read aL g0Re was chillin’ with Dildo Baggins lookin’ for some bling...or was it a ring...WHAT-EVAH !

Pat nice pics...lol, at least temporarily...Baby it’s Cold Outside !

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 11:20   #12
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyz View Post
Pat nice pics...lol, at least temporarily...Baby it’s Cold Outside !
You misogynistic monster!

Old 01-04-2019, 11:23   #13
tonyz
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
You misogynistic monster!
Lol, Baby...listen to that fireplace roar!

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 15:41   #14
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

CLIMATE CHANGE...????

There are too many people on this earth now, The population in 2050 is estimated to be @ 12-13 BILLION. Can the planet support that increase? People will want more goods and services, what happens when they can't even get the basic minimum to survive? Chaos, Riots, civil unrest, insurgency, war? tom kelly
Old 01-04-2019, 16:22   #15
TOMAHAWK9521
Quiet Professional

By 0800 on January 1st, the temperature in my cozy little valley up here in Idaho got up to -20. Global warming for sure. It was so cold it burned.