Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Early Bird

Old 10-03-2020, 21:40   #16
Leozinho
Quiet Professional

I’ve had to fly a fair amount since this started, and one airline has its pilots announce that the air is completely recirculated through HEPA filters every 3 minutes. Google seems to back this up.
Leozinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 22:29   #17
PSM
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leozinho View Post
I’ve had to fly a fair amount since this started, and one airline has its pilots announce that the air is completely recirculated through HEPA filters every 3 minutes. Google seems to back this up.
This is correct. The air is continually dumped and totally replaced in various sections of large aircraft in, roughly, 15 minutes. The retained air is recirculated for a few minutes through HEPA filter. Smaller aircraft may take longer depending on the pressure altitude set by the pilots. Set higher, it's quicker. And the pax go to sleep quicker. The air in an aircraft at 35,000' is probably the cleanest air most will ever breath. The complaints of sore throats is due to the very low humidity.

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 10:56   #18
Box
Quiet Professional

It warms my heart to know that the leftist traitors that breathe our air are melting down from the continued Tweets from the POTUS.

Prominent Hollywood propagandist and well known fat fuck Michael Moore isn't sure WHAT to believe...
-Trump is faking it to gain sympathy
-Trump is using it to get out of debating Biden again
-Trump is using it as a way to pass the torch to the VPOTUS snce he neaer "really" wanted to be the POTUS in the first place
He just knows that WHATEVER is going on, the current administration is lying about it.

Then to add another layer of "fuck you left" to the mix - when supporters of the POTUS showed up ooutside of the hospital to show their support...
...the President Donald Trump sent his staff outside to hand out candy. Thats right - the POTUS is in the hospital with the Wuhan China SARS Virus - and he is actively Tweeting while handing out candy to trick-or-treaters.

Joe Biden on the otherhand has spent most of the year cowering in his basement.

I'd hide too if I was the #2 executive in one of the most currupt antiamerican presidential administrations in our nations history....
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 10-04-2020 at 11:01.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote