Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Professional Soldiers ® "Hall of Shame" > "Hall of Shame Inductees"

Old 01-20-2015, 08:49   #16
Snaquebite
Area Commander

UPDATE: KTEN is planning to run the story as a special report in the beginning of February. Don't have any details.

http://www.kten.com/

"If one day you decide to know yourself...you'll have to choose the warrior path...You'll reach the darkness of your spirit.... Then, if you overcome your fears....You will know who you are."

"De Oppresso Liber"
Snaquebite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 11:18   #17
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaquebite View Post
UPDATE: KTEN is planning to run the story as a special report in the beginning of February. Don't have any details.

http://www.kten.com/
Well done......

I'm surprised some reality tv show has not picked up on the thousands of veteran frauds out there..... it would make for some very amusing TV.
Old 01-20-2015, 11:19   #18
Snaquebite
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post

I'm surprised some reality tv show has not picked up on the thousands of veteran frauds out there..... it would make for some very amusing TV.
Patience my Brother ....

"If one day you decide to know yourself...you'll have to choose the warrior path...You'll reach the darkness of your spirit.... Then, if you overcome your fears....You will know who you are."

"De Oppresso Liber"

Last edited by Snaquebite; 01-20-2015 at 11:22.
Old 05-06-2015, 05:52   #19
Snaquebite
Area Commander

Finally.....KTEN has informed me that Stone has admitted to his false awards but it stops there. Apparently he is still claiming to be prior SF. He has refused an interview but they are going to attempt to contact him again today at his house and go with the story.

"De Oppresso Liber"
Old 05-14-2015, 10:25   #20
Snaquebite
Area Commander

The story will air May 20th on KTEN. Now to get Texas to prosecute his sorry ass.

"De Oppresso Liber"
Old 05-14-2015, 12:06   #21
SF_BHT
Quiet Professional

Great work!!!!!
SF_BHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 12:30   #22
Snaquebite
Area Commander

Just spoke with a guy who is close friends with the TX Governor's campaign Mgr. He informed him about Stone and he is passing the info to the Governor and the TX AG. I'm thinking that since the Gov recently signed the new TX Stolen Valor law this might get the recognition it needs...Would be great press for the Gov.

"De Oppresso Liber"
Old 05-21-2015, 06:20   #23
Snaquebite
Area Commander

"All I did was lie,” Stone said “And there's no law against lying.” Ooops, In this case there is. It's called the Stolen Valor Act, and when you make claims of the Distinquished Service Cross, CIB and other false military claims for profit you have violated the law and is a Federal Crime. additionally under the new Texas law it is a crime to falsify military records.

http://www.kten.com/story/29120723/s...service-awards

"De Oppresso Liber"
Old 05-21-2015, 06:38   #24
Richard
Quiet Professional

Still lying.

"The government would not let me talk about what I did in the service. They stole my military history,” he said.

Ms Salyer did a good job covering all the bases with that report, and getting Jug Burkett (who lives in Plano) to participate was a real smart thing to do - he carries a lot of weight in the 'stolen valor' arena and is a well respected vet and sought after speaker in the Texas veterans community.

Ron's a prime candidate for this award (atchd pic).

I think ol' lyin' @$$ Ronbo is gonna get more attention than he thinks now that he's in the spotlight up there in a community known as the birthplace of one of our greatest generals and presidents, DDE.

Good job nailing this skunk's hide to the outhouse wall for all to see.

Richard
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TGD.jpg
Views:	573
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	30627  
“Sometimes the Bible in the hand of one man is worse than a whisky bottle in the hand of (another)… There are just some kind of men who – who’re so busy worrying about the next world they’ve never learned to live in this one, and you can look down the street and see the results.” - To Kill A Mockingbird (Atticus Finch)

“Almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so.” - Robert Heinlein
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote