Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 01-13-2018, 17:28   #46
ddoering
Quiet Professional

You would think a lot of people connected with the dossier would be dead by now.
One would hope so anyways.
ddoering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 18:25   #47
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddoering View Post
You would think a lot of people connected with the dossier would be dead by now.
One would hope so anyways.
Yes I’m surprised as well. One would have to believe the Klinton crime family are keeping a low profile on family vacations, travel and get togethers. Lest they be recognized as no longer useful idiots. Air travel must be on the strictest need to know without a Sec. Brown situation happening.

I think there will be some mysterious and awkward suicides though as this drags on. At least one can hope.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 21:36   #48
Surf n Turf
Guerrilla Chief

What I think happened.

I hope I can explain it correctly... Elint was never my strong suit.
You have gotta' watch my hands....cause this magic trick is hard

First... There is a portion of NSA data called FISA-702(17) search “query” activity. This is data about Americans, pick-up as incidental information. This data DID NOT require any court order to collect....

Second....Obama allowed this NSA "Query" data to be "shared" amongst the other Intel agencies, most notable the DOJ National Security Division, and the FBI Counterintelligence Division.

Third....Some People in the above divisions colluded to track /collect "Query" "private" data on Americans, but especially on Trump, and staff. This DOJ/FBI group were Clinton backers, and were sure she would become the next President, but they were activists, and wanted to provide a "opposition research" collection.

Fourth ... NSA Director Admiral Mike Rodgers became aware of the potential illegal "query" collection in early 2016, and started an NSA Inspector General audit of the FISA 702(17) program. He also stopped all NSA data sharing of "query" data with other Agencies.

Fifth... The Conspirators panicked....knowing that in a very short time their data collection would be uncovered. What to do...What to do... They came up with the brilliant plan of offloading the data, and the opposition research to a civilian contractor. They chose Fusion-GPS. No government fingerprints.

Sixth....They provided Fusion-GPS with all their files / data (some highly classified with obvious S/M attributes) and instructed them to continue the Oppo-research, already nearly complete. All research indicates the information the DOJ and FBI collected via their FISA-702 queries, combined with the stuff Fusion GPS created in their earlier use of contractor access to FISA-702(17) “about queries”, was the data delivered to Christopher Steele. Steele then adds his own ingredients to the mix, turns around, and gives the end product back to the FBI. Now that end product is called “The Trump/Russia Dossier”.

Seventh...... The FBI then turn around and use that “dossier” as the underlying documentary and investigative evidence for continued operations against the target of the entire enterprise, candidate Donald Trump. As Peter Strzok would say in August 2016: this is their “insurance policy” per se’.

Eighth... Lastly, when the DOJ/FBI used the Steele Dossier to make their prior surveillance activity legal, get their October FISA application approved, they are essentially using the outcome of a illegal process they created themselves in collaboration with both Fusion GPS and the Clinton campaign.

A lot of this is gleaned from Conservative Tree House....I have a longer write-up, but thought it too long to post, but I think this outline expresses the high level general points of the FBI /DOJ treason.

SnT

Democrats would burn down this country as long as they get to rule over the ashes

The FBI’s credibility was murdered by a sniper on Ruby Ridge; its corpse was burned to ashes outside Waco; soiled in a Delaware PC repair shop;. and buried in the basement of Mar-a-Lago..
Surf n Turf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 22:13   #49
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surf n Turf View Post
Steele then adds his own ingredients to the mix, turns around, and gets it to a guy who gives it to a useful idiot named John McCain, who gives the end product back to the FBI. Now that end product is called “The Trump/Russia Dossier”.
Fixed that little piece in an otherwise wonderful plot.

Actually wouldn't be the first time the FBI did something like that. Remember when they fought Apple over access into the San Berdoo shooter's phone, then claimed they hired a 3rd party who could hack into it? Better deniability than having to tell people you could've gotten into it all along.

OK, who's got the screenplay covered?

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 06:42   #50
lindy
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddoering View Post
I wonder how many SVR and GRU officers were promoted because their psyop plan actually worked!

"There are times in your life you'll be required to perform an exceedingly difficult task to the best of your ability, regardless of your perceived capability. Mental toughness is what will carry the day during these times. In other words, you suck it up and do what you have to do." - Razor
lindy is offline   Reply With Quote