Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 07-28-2020, 07:27   #46
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdengler View Post
Would you want to "Prove" that thang? Not on your life, I can't tell what gender it is at this point.
Prove???
You dare to presume that gender can be proofed ??? Gender is a social construct.

Lets not try to cloud the impending destruction of western culture as we know it with such trivialities as facts or truths...
...facts do not exist - the one true fact is that convictions are more dangerous than lies.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2020, 08:23   #47
rsdengler
Area Commander

Nope, see it's an "unprovable" theory now days; especially with all this "gender" reassignment and 50k names they are calling it now. I can't keep up, and I'm not doing the old "touch and feel" to find out....Lol

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2020, 10:53   #48
bblhead672
Area Commander

Besides...gender can change daily based upon the mentally disturbed person's feelings.
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 06:57   #49
JimP
Quiet Professional

My kids last night were informing me of the latest trend on tic-tok, etc: that different parts of your body can identify as different genders at the same time. It was pretty funny.

We used to laugh at this stuff. it is now apparent that it is designed to deviate down the acceptance and tolerance for radical behavior in this Country. I, for one, refuse to play. gonna get me fired....
JimP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 08:46   #50
EricV
Guerrilla

My newest "Gender" story!!

Part of my work out routine is to hike about a local state park. 5000 acres with lotsa trails. I used to do a mere 2.5 miles, but "Team Sargent" several years ago had some exercise/shamming thing going with some guy who can do 33 miles in a day, at night and not on roads or trails with a 50 pound pack. I thought I'd better up my game and now I do 4.6 miles with lotsa of up and down and a 15 pound back pack. Not too bad for a 68 year old geezer. No need to applaud, just throw money!!

So about 10 days ago I'm about into 2 miles of my cruise; I'm clumping along at about 3 miles an hour; it's 92 degrees with high humidity, I'm soaked with sweat. I spy two creatures approaching from the opposite direction. One was clearly a woman per dress and demeanor. The other I'll need help with.

I believe it was biological male. How ever, it was large and Chubby, wearing combat boots loose, untied. Denim cut offs, and... a bikini top. Hair was just below the ears in a sort of page boy cut. The Chin was raised, like Mussolini, with a Sainted like expression. As if, if I asked politely, I might be allowed to knell and touch his, her, it's garment or kiss it's ring.

It was all I could do not to snicker or bust out laughing as I passed. My first thought was to say "Nice set of Man Boobs, Pal!!" I didn't want to bring on an altercation where I might be forced to beat it to death with a stick so was discreet.

I got about 50 yards away when a comment my mother used to say when she saw something strange popped into my head. "The things you see when you don't have a gun!!"

I'm used to seeing this sort of thing in the city, but not so much in the wild or the 'burbs. The infection really does appear to be spreading.

Next time, if there is one, I intended to politely inquire what gender he, she, or it views itself.
Old 07-29-2020, 10:13   #51
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

GENDER ISSUE:

I liked "Them" better when they were in the closet & NOT ACCEPTED. No need for "Them" to advertise their chromosome anomaly's. They are in denial of this deficient amino acid rearrangement or some other biochemical reaction. They need a cure......CoVid-19, cancer, and Hansens Disease are not O K.
Old 08-06-2020, 15:22   #52
Ret10Echo
Quiet Professional

News Flash

Beetlejuice declares that Feds are not allowed to violate Chicago citizens' Constitutional Rights... Only CITY officials are allowed to violate Chicago citizens' Constitutional Rights.

I guess with Joe Biden on work-release from the memory clinic, every other politicians' comments seem rationale and reasonable.

Gads...

Quote:
President Donald Trump sending federal agents to Chicago. ... outside of our knowledge, notification, and control that are violating people's constitutional rights – that is the framework
<<pause to take a breath>>

Ban guns ban assault guns assaulting assaulters dissolve the 2nd Amendment

James Madison
Ret10Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 15:33   #53
cbtengr
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ret10Echo View Post
News Flash

Beetlejuice declares that Feds are not allowed to violate Chicago citizens' Constitutional Rights... Only CITY officials are allowed to violate Chicago citizens' Constitutional Rights.

I guess with Joe Biden on work-release from the memory clinic, every other politicians' comments seem rationale and reasonable.

Gads...

<<pause to take a breath>>

Ban guns ban assault guns assaulting assaulters dissolve the 2nd Amendment
Kinda full of its self isn't it? Their cities turn to third world cesspools and they do not care.
Old 08-06-2020, 15:34   #54
Gypsy
Area Commander

She is a moron.
Old 08-10-2020, 07:16   #55
tonyz
Area Commander

Looting, property damage reported on Michigan Avenue; CTA service to Loop suspended

A Chicago police officer exchanged gunfire with a suspect early Monday morning near Michigan Avenue and Lake Street.
ABC7
8/10/2020

CHICAGO (WLS) -- Looting and property damage has been reported throughout downtown Chicago overnight.

Videos posted to social media showed large crowds breaking windows and entering stores along the Magnificent Mile.

The looting continued into early Monday morning and police could not provide details about specific incidents or numbers of arrests.

Chicago Police Superintendent David Brown and Mayor Lori Lightfoot are scheduled to hold a press conference Monday at 8:00 a.m. to discuss the overnight violence.

Witnesses said the looting appeared to be a coordinated effort with multiple cars dropping off groups of people, who then smash-and-grab merchandise in the store, and take off running in opposite directions before police can respond to each incident.

Gun shots were heard by ABC7's team of journalists near State and Lake early Monday morning as police responded to widespread looting and property damage.

Chicago police confirmed an officer did exchange gunfire with a suspect Monday near Michigan Avenue and Lake Street.

According to police, officers were attempting to arrest a looting suspect when a car pulled up.

<snip>

https://abc7chicago.com/6363471/

Jessica D'Onofrio, Liz Nagy, Diane Pathieu and ABC 7 Chicago Digital

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 09:44   #56
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

The BLM movements have lost their message. Those people (the ones who cry inequality and victim hood the loudest) are showing the world exactly who they are - lawless thieves, thugs, and criminals. MLK would be so terribly disappointed!

I feel so sorry for the millions of Black men and women who have worked so hard in their lives to rise above the challenges that all humans (with few exceptions of the wealth and privileged class) regardless of race or other non-changeable factors face to seek a better life for themselves, their family and their future.

It seems most people who have served in the military get and understand this better than any of the other social experiments of our lifetime like: affirmative action, race based admission to higher education, and social platforms given to people - not earned by them but created out of thin air.

Our country is doomed if we don’t solve this one issue and fast. In the great words of Dr. Martin L. King Jr’s - “I Have a Dream” speech: https://www.npr.org/2010/01/18/12270...n-its-entirety

Dr. King didn’t say “show up” he said “rise up” and not be judged by the color of your skin, but the content of your character.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 10:12   #57
frostfire
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick View Post
race based admission to higher education, and social platforms given to people - not earned by them but created out of thin air.

Our country is doomed if we don’t solve this one issue and fast. In the great words of Dr. Martin L. King Jr’s - “I Have a Dream” speech: https://www.npr.org/2010/01/18/12270...n-its-entirety

Dr. King didn’t say “show up” he said “rise up” and not be judged by the color of your skin, but the content of your character.
I got up to date w the admission issue (and rightful lawsuits).
It’s infuriating to see students who had prepared so hard and whose parents sacrificed so much to maximise chance of admission are discriminated against! I could have easily been one of them
Plain discrimination to make way for racial equity? Equal outcome?
Well shoot, I’ve always dreamed of playing in nfl and nba. I want to see better racial equity there too

"So we can suffer, and in suffering we know who we are" David Goggins

"Aide-toi, Dieu t'aidera " Jehanne, la Pucelle

Der, der Geld verliert, verliert einiges;
Der, der einen Freund verliert, verliert viel mehr;
Der, der das Vertrauen verliert, verliert alles.

INDNJC
frostfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 10:15   #58
Ret10Echo
Quiet Professional

Fun little map

Surprisingly, Realtor dot com has not been forced to remove the "crime" overlay on their search function...

This map represents available, single-family homes between $600K and $1.6M.

Wanna guess where BLM "matters"?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chicago Crime Heat Map.JPG (72.6 KB, 32 views)

James Madison
Ret10Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 12:22   #59
rsdengler
Area Commander

That's because that idiot of a Mayor cannot control her city. Funny, she lambasted a group of people sunbathing in a park (lol a lot of "little Speedo" wearing dainty men) for "not social distancing" but meanwhile it's okay to loot/destroy downtown Chicago without consequences. I do not know why she "does not get it", I guess she's pandering to the "oppressed". This Country has gone ape shit crazy and I totally blame Politicians/Media for flaming the fires.

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 19:26   #60
Badger52
Area Commander

BLM apparently tweeted around a FALSE narrative that police had shot & killed a 15-yo boy rather than the 20-yo thug who shot at them, who they put in the hospital.
But that was enough to get the flashmob to come down and trash a mall.
BurnLootMurder™-subsidized thuggery. All same flag in the end.

I don't put this all on the Zombie in the Beetlejuice costume. Her predecessors haven't done much better with the tribal territories.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote