Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 12-03-2020, 08:11   #91
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stindoor View Post
You need to hire a country singer to make commercials saying that each diamond crusted SOLID gold patriot widget helps a vet in need. No need to discuss what he needs....could be that new 4x4 Crew Cab ... could be a bassboat...could be both.

Dont forget - these are SOLID gold. These aren't diamond crusted gold plated patriot widgets...
...democrats use that shit - because gold plating is superficial - like democrats and people that donate to democrats.

My widgets are SOLID
...and they are genuine all original American made diamond crusted solid gold patriot widgets

I'm working on some special edition deluxe extra strength decaffeinated genuine all original American made diamond crusted solid gold dark roasted patriot widgets
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 12-03-2020 at 08:15.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 08:48   #92
1stindoor
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
I'm working on some special edition deluxe extra strength decaffeinated genuine all original American made diamond crusted solid gold dark roasted patriot widgets
I'll need three of the dark roasted variety.
-TOMAHAWK9521
1stindoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 08:58   #93
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stindoor View Post
I'll need three of the dark roasted variety.
Me too, but NO DECAF......Give me the "I want to run through the field like an Energizer Bunny" type of dark roasted coffee...Yippee-Ki-Yay....Ah smell the coffee in the bright, chilly morning....Lol....

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 11:11   #94
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

EXOTIC COFFEE ?

Does Black Rifle Coffee make instant coffee? for exotic coffee lovers...?
Old 12-03-2020, 12:47   #95
Razor
Quiet Professional

For those that aren't quite tracking:

https://gabbard.house.gov/gun-control

"Tulsi is working to increase school security, shore up and reform our mental healthcare system, close the gun show and online loopholes, ban military-style assault weapons and bump stocks, and require background checks on anyone seeking to purchase a gun. She has cosponsored legislation like the Gun Show Loophole Closing Act, the Public Safety and Second Amendment Rights Act, the Keeping Guns from High Risk Individuals Act, the Assault Weapons Ban, the Support Assault Firearms Elimination and Reduction for our Streets Act, the Domestic Violence Loophole Closure Act, the Automatic Gunfire Prevention Act, the Gun Violence Research Act, and more."

Evan Hafer personally donated $500 to her campaign. The guy that supposedly supports the 2nd Amendment and personal gun rights. They guy that named his company after something his chosen political horse openly says she wants to ban from personal ownership. The guy that pays for the production of videos showing private citizens shooting full-auto versions of the things his chosen political horse wants to ban, to market his company to a very particular customer group that would generally be opposed to such a ban.

Much like Benchmade's police-requested gun destruction faux-pas, and Sam Adams' "we don't need no stinkin' 'under God' in our commercial" decision, there are more and more companies making it easier for me to save money these days.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 14:46   #96
Box
Quiet Professional

My gun friendly special edition deluxe extra strength decaffeinated genuine all original American made diamond crusted solid gold dark roasted patriot widgets will NEVER
EVER
EVER-EVER-EVER...
...pander to gun grabbing politicians.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

Old 12-03-2020, 14:56   #97
Razor
Quiet Professional

Quote:
My gun friendly special edition deluxe extra strength decaffeinated genuine all original American made diamond crusted solid gold dark roasted patriot widgets will NEVER
EVER
EVER-EVER-EVER...
I'll take 10!
Old 12-04-2020, 11:13   #98
miclo18d
Quiet Professional

Quote:
EVER
EVER-EVER-EVER...
First things first....I need to know how many combat deployments you’ve had as a contractor....then I’ll buy your gun friendly special edition deluxe extra strength decaffeinated genuine all original American made diamond crusted solid gold dark roasted patriot widgets.

Contractor time is the REAL bona fides you need to sell gun friendly special edition deluxe extra strength decaffeinated genuine all original American made diamond crusted solid gold dark roasted patriot widgets!
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." — Jeff Cooper
miclo18d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 11:46   #99
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by miclo18d View Post
First things first....I need to know how many combat deployments you’ve had as a contractor....then I’ll buy your gun friendly special edition deluxe extra strength decaffeinated genuine all original American made diamond crusted solid gold dark roasted patriot widgets.

Contractor time is the REAL bona fides you need to sell gun friendly special edition deluxe extra strength decaffeinated genuine all original American made diamond crusted solid gold dark roasted patriot widgets!
I cant talk about my contractor time - I signed an NDA - the truth is, I probably shouldn't have even told you that I was working under an NDA - or that I was a contractor.

Let's just say, I have seen some shit. I went through a real bad time after I left the Army and started contracting; hookers, booze, drugs, more booze, shooting holes in the ceiling, more booze, screaming myself to sleep...
...finally, my parents said l had to move out of their basement.

That's when I got into the gun friendly special edition deluxe extra strength decaffeinated genuine all original American made diamond crusted solid gold dark roasted patriot widgets for veterans business.

Now that I think about it, I'm offended that you challenged my credentials. My sarcastic wit and internet presence should be all the bona fides that you need.
I'm a veteran with a marketing plan and a unique business model and as such, I am above and beyond reproach.

...or do you just hate veterans?

Old 12-04-2020, 12:00   #100
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:

My sarcastic wit and internet presence should be all the bona fides that you need.
I'm a veteran with a marketing plan and a unique business model and as such, I am above and beyond reproach.

We love "your sarcastic wit", it keeps on giving like the "the gun friendly special edition deluxe extra strength decaffeinated genuine all original American made diamond crusted solid gold dark roasted patriot widgets" Yo got to have diamond crusted solid gold dark roasted patriot widgets; it's the American thing to do....but please, make it "caffeinated"....

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 12:50   #101
miclo18d
Quiet Professional

Quote:
I cant talk about my contractor time - I signed an NDA - the truth is, I probably shouldn't have even told you that I was working under an NDA - or that I was a contractor.

Let's just say, I have seen some shit. I went through a real bad time after I left the Army and started contracting; hookers, booze, drugs, more booze, shooting holes in the ceiling, more booze, screaming myself to sleep...
...finally, my parents said l had to move out of their basement.

That's when I got into the gun friendly special edition deluxe extra strength decaffeinated genuine all original American made diamond crusted solid gold dark roasted patriot widgets for veterans business.

Now that I think about it, I'm offended that you challenged my credentials. My sarcastic wit and internet presence should be all the bona fides that you need.

Spoken like a true bro-vet....how much for a widget?
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." — Jeff Cooper
miclo18d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 12:54   #102
cat in the hat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdengler View Post
We love "your sarcastic wit", it keeps on giving like the "the gun friendly special edition deluxe extra strength decaffeinated genuine all original American made diamond crusted solid gold dark roasted patriot widgets" Yo got to have diamond crusted solid gold dark roasted patriot widgets; it's the American thing to do....but please, make it "caffeinated"....
Or think like an aged NCO and make it RE caffeinated

American on the inside, useful on the outside
cat in the hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 13:57   #103
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

GUNS & COFFEE:

I am switching to an M-79 and Store brand Instant Coffee made with hot water from the tap...The Chinese Wuhan Virus made me more insane I think of having sex with the lizard pelosi...NAH, too old, too ugly, & a democrat that drinks exotic coffee.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Scan 2019-7-25 15.38.36.jpg (27.8 KB, 33 views)
Old 12-04-2020, 14:12   #104
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by miclo18d View Post

You know, in defense of Box (or is that Mr. Box which could be an alias for Mr. Envelope. In fact Mister (Mr.) might even be too much of a reveal for him or her may prefer them/they, just saying. He might be them Boxes.) I have a few issues with your request that they out himself, because he's entitled to remain obscured, blacked out and anonymous.

First, anyone with a high school dropout record can get a job with Haliburton, aka Kellogg's Brown and Root, Golden Triple Parachute Can-o-pee or Blackchicken/Brown Water, and work unmolested outside the wire without submitting and 20 slide PP presentation of ROE (or is the REO Speedwagon) and travel on designated MSRs to take the MRE's on or suck the poop from the Port-A-Jon both delivered in the same truck. Without getting the commanders approval.

Second only a few GBs (besides Evan Hafer) have ever had the privilege to work for a three letter agency in Washington that may look like AIC International or the real SeeIA because most of those positions have gone to William McRaven's boys where they have become experts (well almost experts at something) at taking guns and SAMs away from someone else and selling to someone else across a red line. Just ask Chris Stevens how that worked out because that was violence against a bad "B" rated movie not a combat zone. And, you can ask BHO, HRC, and Susan Rice for all the details about some people did something to some other people, or something like that and a few people died. It's also likely that if he had applied for a real working position with the SeeIA it's possible his polygraph may have implicated him in a murder and his entire unit would be disbanded and dishonored by the Queen so it's probably better if Mr. Box stays silent on this one and sells his gun friendly special edition deluxe extra strength decaffeinated genuine all original American made diamond crusted solid gold dark roasted patriot widgets! Without telling anyone he secretly supports the Democratic Party and makes cash distributions via Pay-Pal under his corporate name that supports Veterans for Joe Biden.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 19:30   #105
Razor
Quiet Professional

Quote:
I went through a real bad time after I left the Army and started contracting; hookers, booze, drugs, more booze, shooting holes in the ceiling, more booze, screaming myself to sleep...
I think that's normally called "the weekend".