Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 09-04-2020, 12:47   #1261
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

THE VACCINE:

Taking everything into consideration, well almost everything. First, This coronavirus class has been around since SARS 2002 & I think it has been genetically engineered by the Bio-Weapons lab in Wuhan China by Dr.Chen Wi, who is also a Maj.Gen. in the CCP Army. I think the lab was looking into developing a vaccine in conjunction with it's weapons program. Not much information coming out of China on the virus & the effect on the 1.5 billion people living there. What ever happened to The WHO & their reports on the pandemic ? Does anyone else here think that the MSM, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, & Disney's ABC along with the Wash.Post & The NY Times are driving the "virus" narrative. I'm waiting to hear some science from Joe Biden & his plan to fix the problem....Still Waiting.....
Old 09-07-2020, 05:29   #1262
Badger52
Area Commander

I wonder if the CCP could've also factored in organic stupidity on the part of the target; that's like bonus points.

EXSUM:
Son receives letter from county health dep't. advising that (deceased) mother has tested positive for the virus. Son has the temerity to ask:

1. How did she take a test in June when she's been dead since February?
2. If her ghost took the test in June, why did it take over 2 months to get notified about needing to quarantine for 2 weeks?

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 18:57   #1263
GratefulCitizen
Area Commander

This might be a game-changer.
Maybe keeping people locked up inside and out of the sun wasn't such a good idea.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7456194/
"Whoever watches the wind will not plant; whoever looks at the clouds will not reap." -Ecclesiastes 11:4 (NIV)
GratefulCitizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 20:47   #1264
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

There are many “game changers” going on out there -

https://apple.news/AchTG8LRiTFmJ0g6ta5q6Qg

Wonder when human trials begin?

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 20:01   #1265
GratefulCitizen
Area Commander

Interesting if true.

https://
youtu.be/qFlqXPl_hZQ

Been hearing exactly this story from conspiracy theorists since late February.
Particularly, the chimeric nature.

Wonder how this will be spun by the chicomms and the lame stream media.
"Whoever watches the wind will not plant; whoever looks at the clouds will not reap." -Ecclesiastes 11:4 (NIV)
GratefulCitizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 05:32   #1266
Pete
Quiet Professional

Growing research indicates many COVID-19 cases might not be infectious at all

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...ign=newsletter

" A growing body of research suggests that a significant number of confirmed COVID-19 infections in the U.S. — perhaps as many as 9 out of every 10 — may not be infectious at all, with much of the country's testing equipment possibly picking up mere fragments of the disease rather than full-blown infections.

Confirmed cases of the disease have been the focal point of public health authorities and governments worldwide for many months, with countries across the globe working frantically to shore up their testing infrastructure and ensure that most citizens who want a COVID-19 test can obtain one with relative ease......"

An interesting piece that touches on a couple of issues that swirl around each other. Basically why we have such high case numbers - but the virus is not spreading like wild fire.
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 06:28   #1267
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
That was an interesting article, thanks. I wonder if it's possible for someone to inquire, either through their county PH mechanism or directly to the lab, for information related to the threshold cycle of their test.

I bet the bar/restaurant owners & employees in Nashville and other places that still lock down that industry would find that data interesting...

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Old 09-18-2020, 06:50   #1268
Paslode
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by GratefulCitizen View Post
This might be a game-changer.
Maybe keeping people locked up inside and out of the sun wasn't such a good idea.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7456194/
Interestingly enough, I recently went in for my yearly physical and 6 month labs. To my surprise I found I was tested for 25-OH Vitamin D (D2+D3). Maybe it was done because of my age, but it also crossed my mind it may have something to do with WuHan Flu. They also did a HIV screening.

I had never been tested for either in the past.
Old 09-18-2020, 07:19   #1269
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Generalized question posted here. (I know we have had our own ‘family’ members get sick and recover and certainly some here have seen death from this disease.)

How many people do you personally know that:

1) Got sick and required hospitalization?
2) Tested positive without any real signs of sickness?
3) Died of COVID-19 disease without significant underlying conditions?

My own answers -

1 - 1 a friend in Amsterdam suffered hypoxia three times and was hospitalized three times before eventually going home and recovering. (Tx O2 therapy and anticoagulant/blood thinners I believe was all they did for him - it’s Europe and free)
2 - 10 coworkers have tested positive. Quarantined at home and returned to work after 14-days. No side effects have been reported one person retested positive but again fully recovered and continue to work.
3 - None

(My sincere apologies for anyone who has lost a loved one or suffered great pain. I do not deny that this virus isn’t deadly. Just that it’s being used as a political tool.)

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 08:00   #1270
Paslode
Area Commander

No one in my family has tested positive for WuHan Flu. We know of one girl in her early 20's who had it around February and there is a couple in their 30's that contracted WuHan after a Florida vacation. All were fully recovered within a matter days, no one was hospitalized, and no fatalities.
Old 09-18-2020, 08:12   #1271
Hand
Guerrilla Chief

1 person. Grossly obese. Gets winded merely from sitting down. Needs 2 seats to fly on a plane. He didn't miss a day of work. Has mentioned that it has taken him a while (few weeks) to get his energy levels back to where they were. That is all.

"Fuck that - man up - kick over the podium, piss on the teleprompter, wave your dick at the TV cameras and drop the mic' as you walk off the stage. " - the QP formerly known as BillyLBach
Hand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 08:42   #1272
TJ11B
Auxiliary

My brother was very sick for about 10-14 days without being hospitalized (48 y/o). He was never tested but symptoms were persistent fever, weakness, body aches, and severe headaches. I'd say the latter was probably due to general dehydration. My nieces, aged 8 & 11 and his wife each got sick prior to that for only a few days w/ GI type symptoms w/ no fever.

Other than that I don't personally know of anyone else who has been sick w/ CV19.
Old 09-18-2020, 10:06   #1273
bblhead672
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick View Post
How many people do you personally know that:

1) Got sick and required hospitalization?
3) Died of COVID-19 disease without significant underlying conditions?
1. None. Know one person who got sick but did not require hospitalization.
2. Two. Have talked to dozens who feel like they had minor symptoms in November/December 2019.
3. None. Know no one who died and tested positive
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 10:31   #1274
PSM
Area Commander

1) Me, none. Wife, none. Son (Ft. Sill and Loveland, CO), none.
2) Me, none. Wife, none. Son, heard of 2 at Ft. Sill.
3) Me, none. Wife, none. Son, none.

Cochise County, AZ, Confirmed cases (test results), 1873. Deaths, 69 as of today. That's about 10 a month in a county with a lot of retirees.

ETA: I just learned that Sierra Vista dropped it's mask mandate this morning. (I didn't realize that there was one, so . . . )

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken

Last edited by PSM; 09-18-2020 at 12:16.
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 17:01   #1275
Badger52
Area Commander

To the question:
1. Zero
2. One
3. Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSM View Post
ETA: I just learned that Sierra Vista dropped it's mask mandate this morning. (I didn't realize that there was one, so . . . )
Ok, that's funny as shit; I'm thinking back & just cannot see SV getting wrapped around the axles over a mask mandate. LMAO.