Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Professional Soldiers ® "Hall of Shame" > "Hall of Shame Inductees"

Old 06-12-2016, 16:45   #1
BuckiBill
Quiet Professional

Rudi Gresham, Green Beret Special Forces Liar and Fraud

Our friends at Guardian of Valor . Com and Green Beret Posers Exposed worked in tandem to expose Rudi Gresham.
He liked to claim Retired Green Beret Capt to retire Green Beret Colonel depending on the article. It looks like he was close having got out as a PFC.... that's close isn't it?

Part I of more to follow

http://guardianofvalor.com/hans-rudo...-thomas-burch/
 back to the beginning.
 Lo, they do call to me.
 They bid me take my place among them
 in the halls of Valhalla
 where the brave may live forever.
BuckiBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 16:07   #2
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Rudi Gresham, retired Green Beret Special Forces Fraud.

Rudi Gresham, retired Green Beret Special Forces Fraud.

Rudy Gresham, green beret fraud. Friend of Ross Perot.

Thomas Burch buddy. Charity ripping off folks.

Mitt Romney staff member.

Green beret "Aide" and fraud to General Yarborough

http://guardianofvalor.com/hans-rudo...-thomas-burch/

Mitt Romney, Mitt Romney for President, Mitt Romney Central, Don Bendell Fan Page, George W. Bush, Independent Journal - America, Republican Party, Ronald Reagan, Nikki Haley, Fox News, FOX News Radio, Rush Limbaugh, Special Forces, SimpliSafe, Veterans and Military Families for Romney, Frank Ryan for State Representative, American Polish Advisory Council, The Oflag 64 Record, Medal of Honor Bowl, In memory of Sgt. 1st Class Michael Cathcart, Colleton Preparatory Academy, The National Medal of Honor Museum Foundation

https://www.facebook.com/rudi.gresham
Old 06-13-2016, 16:28   #3
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Rudi Gresham, retired Green Beret Special Forces, fraud

Rudi Gresham, retired Green Beret Special Forces was actually a "Clerk Typist"

This is going to be amusing to watch it all unfold for Rudi Gresham aka Rudy Gresham aka Hans Rudolph Gresham
Old 06-13-2016, 16:57   #4
Joker
Quiet Professional

You mean to tell me that Rudi Gresham, AKA Rudy Gresham, AKA Hans Rudolph Gresham isn't a retired Green Beret Special Forces but is actually a "Clerk Typist?"

Shocked I say, shocked that I now see that Rudi Gresham, AKA Rudy Gresham, AKA Hans Rudolph Gresham isn't a retired Green Beret Special Forces but is actually a fraud.
Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 17:24   #5
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Rudi Gresham, AKA Rudy Gresham, AKA Hans Rudolph Gresham Special Forces Fraud

After reading the documents and talking to a few folks Rudi, Rudy, Hans Gresham has been questioned before. I was not personally aware he was being looked at as a Special Forces Fraud, had I been aware I would have run the bottom-feeding piece of shit into the ground.

I was told he just quit the SFA after being a member for decades. He knows he's being exposed as a liar and a fraud.

This is going to leave a ton of egg on many folks and associations/organizations such as the GOP, Mitt Romney, Ross Perot, Medal of Honor Association, the VA, etc etc etc

Rudi Gresham, AKA Rudy Gresham, AKA Hans Rudolph Gresham is a complete fraud. I've also been told this piece of shit is in possession of the first Yarbrough knife.

As word gets out I'm wondering if this bottom-feeder will head to South America, cause he's just pissed off the wrong folks.
Old 06-13-2016, 18:46   #6
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Shadow Warriors: Inside The Special Forces, Rudi gresham "a major contributor"

Shadow Warriors: Inside The Special Forces By Tom Clancy pg 532

Rudi Gresham is mentioned as a "major contributor".

Too bad Rudi Gresham is a "major Special Forces Fraud".......
Old 06-13-2016, 18:48   #7
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Is the FBI getting involved with you? If so you might want to read what happened to Bill Hillar, he was a "green beret" just like you. And he went to prison for it.
Old 06-14-2016, 07:00   #8
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Lt. Gen. William P. Yarborough aide Rudi Gresham , complete fraud

Rudi Gresham of Washington DC is a liar and a fraud.

A FINAL SALUTE
Charles Broadwell
Dec 26, 1999

I am greeted at the front door by Rudi Gresham, who introduces himself as the general’s aide. He and the general and I head over to the Country Club of North Carolina in Pinehurst for lunch. This is a get-acquainted kind of session, which we will later jokingly refer to as the ‘‘pre-briefing’’ before the interview.

Rudi Gresham is a former Green Beret captain who considers the general like a second father. He is visiting to make sure the general is OK with this discussion -- any hidden hooks or angles? -- and to see that he doesn’t gloss over anything important, out of modesty.

Gen. Yarborough is relaxed and cordial, a veteran of much tougher tests than our talk today. A couple of times during lunch, while Mr. Gresham discusses Gen. Yarborough’s accomplishments with the Special Forces, the general and I exchange a wink: Rudi is clearly speaking out of pride for his mentor and can’t help himself. Finally, in mock exasperation, the general tells Rudi that he’s going to have him court-martialed if he doesn’t shut up and stop bragging.

http://www.fayobserver.com/archives/...962c41b49.html
Old 06-26-2016, 10:20   #9
BuckiBill
Quiet Professional

I believe Rudi the fraud has deleted his Facebook account in its entirety and for the most part, he linkedin also.

He still has his linkedin account yet the claim of Special Forces officer no longer appears.

I believe that's an admission from him that he has been confirmed a turd.
 back to the beginning.
 Lo, they do call to me.
 They bid me take my place among them
 in the halls of Valhalla
 where the brave may live forever.
BuckiBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 14:04   #10
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Michael J. Mika read this:

Go read this first, it's very amusing........

http://rudigresham.com/index.php/201...sham-rebuttal/

Rudi Gresham aka Hans Rudolph Gresham is a Special Forces fraud plain and simple. Once his real name was obtained and linked to his SSN together his real military records were obtained. (We'd very much like to see the records that were submitted to the SFA for membership.)

Rudi Gresham aka Hans Rudolph Gresham was in fact a Private First Class and a clerk typist, a far cry from a Special Forces Green Beret.

Once Rudi Gresham aka Hans Rudolph Gresham found out that real Green Beret's had his real military records one of his first acts was to resign his life membership in the Special Forces Association. That in itself begs the question, "Why?"

I'll tell you why, he either resigned or he was going to be removed in an official vote. This is not the first time the SFA has had frauds in their ranks, some of the scam artists are good, real good if you were a former clerk typist.......

Rudi Gresham aka Hans Rudolph Gresham only need to show us his DD-214 and his Form 2 and 2-1 showing where he went through the Special Forces Qualification Course and where he became an "officer" in the United States military and all of this would come to an end. Be forewarned, we can confirm or deny any "record" Rudi Gresham aka Hans Rudolph Gresham comes up with, Rudi knows this is not our first rodeo.

Sorry Mikey, as you're well aware there are tons of records that follows an individual in the United States military, but it seems Rudi Gresham aka Hans Rudolph Gresham has none of these records, zero, zilch, nada. And many of us have awards framed, school diplomas framed etc. I myself have dozens of Special Forces school diplomas and awards, all with orders and all can be found, today, in the Special Warfare Center archives.

Michael J. Mika , Rudi Gresham aka Hans Rudolph Gresham can end all this with two words, "defamation lawsuit", but Rudi Gresham aka Hans Rudolph Gresham will never do that because he knows that the defense to a defamation lawsuit is the "truth".

Rudi Gresham aka Hans Rudolph Gresham is nothing but a fraud, he knows it and some of us know it.

Case in point: COL Bill Hillar, US Army Special Forces also had many folks that called us fraud hunters "bullies and internet meanies" right up until Bill Hillar was arrested by the FBI. Let me know if we should go down that road Rudi Gresham aka Hans Rudolph Gresham, should we call the FBI to investigate, cause the way I see it not only are you a fraud but a con artist on a level with Frank Abagnale Jr. And I'm betting you have forged quite a few federal documents when lying about your military background.

Rudi Gresham aka Hans Rudolph Gresham, no one is going to save you, you're done. You only have one option left, apologize to someone that gives a shit, cause I sure don't.

TS

P.S. "Worked for the CIA", please tell me you were really going to throw that card........ You might want to first read what happened to Wolfgang Hammersmith first......
Old 07-18-2016, 15:21   #11
Pete
Quiet Professional

WTF

I really can't understand folks who support Rudi Gresham aka Hans Rudolph Gresham. Even when shown a real 214 they still stick up for Rudi Gresham aka Hans Rudolph Gresham.

Men of Honor? Maybe when they were young but they've jumped the shark now over Rudi Gresham aka Hans Rudolph Gresham.

Guys like Rudi Gresham aka Hans Rudolph Gresham always seem to find one BTDT guy who will eat their shit.
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 17:07   #12
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
I really can't understand folks who support Rudi Gresham aka Hans Rudolph Gresham. Even when shown a real 214 they still stick up for Rudi Gresham aka Hans Rudolph Gresham.

Men of Honor? Maybe when they were young but they've jumped the shark now over Rudi Gresham aka Hans Rudolph Gresham.

Guys like Rudi Gresham aka Hans Rudolph Gresham always seem to find one BTDT guy who will eat their shit.
Would not be the first time a Special Forces soldier "knowingly" stood up for a complete liar and fraud, in fact there's been quite a few. Luckily for the rest of us it's usually only one or two SF'ers that fall for their scam.

Edit to add: Rudi Gresham has removed all his internet bio's where it mentioned he was a member of Special Forces, and he's quit the Special Forces Association. Hummmm would a real Special Forces soldier do that? Not unless you're a fraud like Rudi Gresham.

Enjoy your new found fame Rudi Gresham, Special Forces Liar and Fraud, now you will live forever.
Old 07-18-2016, 17:18   #13
PRB
Quiet Professional

That support site support form for Rudi Gresham...Hans Rudolph Gresham is simply a bunch of:

I like him

He was once important

A really fine SF soldier (J D) once looked at his personally provided phony records and took his word as a man.....

He gave us money

Never once does he support his claim that he was SF.

Really nice guy to lie to an aging and not so with it anymore General Officer.
PRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 18:24   #14
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Now his FaceBook page is gone. He's following the "Rules for Frauds" playbook page by page.

Too late Rudi Gresham, by now everyone in Special Forces knows you're a liar and a fraud.

As we've always said, it's not if we catch you, it's a matter of when we catch you. And had I known there was a possibility that you were a fraud years ago I would have come for you. You play the professional game of hide and seek very well, but in the end you lost.

Now everyone knows what kind of bottom-feeding scumbag you really are......
Old 07-18-2016, 19:03   #15
PRB
Quiet Professional

I forwarded this info to my friends Marine Corps mail ring that also includes the Corps Commandant....want to get all the exposure we can.
PRB is offline   Reply With Quote