Old 08-23-2011, 18:25   #61
Jgood
Quiet Professional

Tell him to post that apology on every piece of campaign material he passes out from here on out and make a LARGE contribution to SOWF because its the names of those who gave all that he ultimately stole..
There is only one tactical principal which is not subject to change. It is to use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wounds, death and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time.
Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.
Jgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 05:11   #62
magician
Quiet Professional

Gentlemen, thank you very much for your assistance in outing the poser David Oh.

I did not know that you had been tracking him for several weeks, or I would have waited before squeezing off my clackers.

We shall see what apology that Oh actually publishes.

We can always return to the Facebook page of the Daily News and hammer him some more there.

We also have copies that we made of the statements on Oh's Facebook page. It does not matter that he deleted them. We can post them all again as graphics.

If Oh reneges on his agreement to publish that apology, I will personally draft a letter of complaint to the state office that monitors attorney compliance with professional conduct. I have a personal friend who is a longtime attorney in Philly. He will assist me.

And I will assist any efforts that you gentlemen here wage to humiliate him further.

It is not as if Oh has not brought utter shame upon himself.

DOL,

m.
=

1st Platoon "Bad 'Muthers," Company A, 2d Ranger Battalion, 1980-1984;
ODA 151, Company B, 2d Battalion, 1SFGA, 1984-1986.
SFQC 04-84; Ranger class 14-81.
magician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 06:32   #63
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
http://www.military.com/news/article...tml?ESRC=eb.nl

Bingo...

Job well done by all...

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 06:50   #64
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Another Politico Flagged as SF Phony David Oh

Quote:
Originally Posted by magician View Post
Gentlemen, thank you very much for your assistance in outing the poser David Oh.

I did not know that you had been tracking him for several weeks, or I would have waited before squeezing off my clackers.

We shall see what apology that Oh actually publishes.

We can always return to the Facebook page of the Daily News and hammer him some more there.

We also have copies that we made of the statements on Oh's Facebook page. It does not matter that he deleted them. We can post them all again as graphics.

If Oh reneges on his agreement to publish that apology, I will personally draft a letter of complaint to the state office that monitors attorney compliance with professional conduct. I have a personal friend who is a longtime attorney in Philly. He will assist me.

And I will assist any efforts that you gentlemen here wage to humiliate him further.

It is not as if Oh has not brought utter shame upon himself.

DOL,

m.
=
Actually we were tracking him "months" prior to this situation.

David Oh I told you I'd make your Special Forces / Green Beret claims famous.

You deleted your/our facebook posts, I saw that coming. Doesn't matter, now every veteran in the country will know your name.

How do you like them apples?

Another Politico Flagged as SF Phony
August 24, 2011
Military.com|by Bryant Jordan

A Philadelphia city council candidate has apologized after a watchdog group outed him as a phony Army Special Forces officer.

Republican candidate David Oh claimed he was a Green Beret officer in 1988 before returning to Philly in the early 1990s and becoming a successful attorney. He leveraged his Army resume in politics, working for then-Mayor Ed Rendell and later Gov. Tom Ridge during a trade mission to South Korea.

But an online watchdog group that investigates claims of Special Forces qualifications uncovered evidence that Oh was never a tab-wearing Green Beret.

According to former SF Master Sgt. Jeff "JD" Hinton, Oh was authorized to wear a Green Beret while his unit supported the Special Forces, but that hardly makes him a Green Beret.

"During that time [Oh was in], everyone in the unit wore the Green Beret," Hinton said. "It was organizational headgear. That included cooks, truck drivers, lawyers, supply guys. ... That, however, did not make them SF cooks, SF truck drivers, SF lawyers, SF supply guys, or SF officers."

Oh is "parsing words for political gain," said Hinton, who runs the Web site ProfessionalSoldiers.com.

http://www.military.com/news/article...=1186032310810
Old 08-24-2011, 07:28   #65
abc_123
Quiet Professional

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by abc_123 View Post
You know, It says on his website that former Gov Tom Ridge, the Phila. Inquirer, the Phila. Daily News, the Teamsters, Firefighters, Fraternal Order of Police all endorse David Oh. Heck, he even has a nun on there saying how great he is.

Wonder if any of them would want to know that he is a fraud.

Some probably don't care, but you never know, some might.
Everybody has to quote themeselves at least once, and this is a great opportunity for me to do it!

Well, evidently the FOP cares...

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/po...-David-Oh.html

"Looks like the political fallout is beginning over the controversy surrounding City Council candidate David Oh's military record.

Fraternal Order of Police President John McNesby tells PhillyClout that he has put a motion before the union's board of directors to withdraw their endorsement of Republican at-large City Council candidate Oh, who has spent the past several days struggling with a Daily News report that he overstated his military credentials...."

I wonder who else who is going to care next? Well not really, but I bet David Uh-Oh does!

Last edited by abc_123; 08-24-2011 at 22:19.
abc_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 07:31   #66
Eagle5US
Quiet Professional

Thumbs up FOP Officially pulls endorsement

Let it begin...

Ain't no one getting out of this world alive. All you can do is try to have some choice in the way you go. Prepare yourself (and your affairs), and when your number is up, die on your feet fighting rather than on your knees. And make the SOBs pay dearly."
The Reaper-3 Sep 04
Eagle5US is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 07:37   #67
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

The only thing worse than getting caught by one website full of Green Berets is getting caught by two websites full of Green Berets.......

Good job SOCNET and all those who weighed in.

Team Sergeant
Old 08-24-2011, 15:20   #68
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Cocktail in support of David Oh, Republican Candidate

This is what we're talking about David Oh, misleading the general public. Now how about we talk to a few of the folks at that cocktail party and ask them if you were a Special Forces Officer......... what do you think they are going to say? You, David OH are nothing but fraud.
Team Sergeant

Cocktail in support of David Oh, Republican Candidate for Philadelphia City Council-At-Large
On August 11th, 2011 at 6:00pm

Union League of Philadelphia
140 S. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA (Philadelphia County)

Category: Fundraisers

Event Website: Cocktail in support of David Oh, Republican Candidate for Philadelphia City Council-At-Large at Union League of Philadelphia

Details:

Invite you to attend a fundraising reception in support of David Oh, our next City Councilman At-Large. With Special Guest: Tony Szuszczewicz, Chairman, CEO and President of Polonia Bank David Oh is a former Philadelphia prosecutor and former US Army Special Forces officer. He is the Chairman of the Philadelphia Chapter of the 82nd Airborne Division Association and serves on the boards of Monte Jade Science and Technology Association: Mid-Atlantic Chapter, Nazareth Hospital, Welcoming Center for New Pennsylvanians, Nazareth Academy High School, Tribune Charities, Christian Street YMCA, and previously served on the boards of Community College of Philadelphia, Hahnemann University, First Commercial Bank of Philadelphia, Crime Prevention Association, Walnut Street Theater, WYBE Public Television, Mayors Commission on Literacy, Greater Philadelphia Urban Affaris Coalition, and many others. David finished first among nine candidates in the Republican primary. He is requesting your support to help win in November's General Election.

http://www.eventsinpa.com/event/E202...ouncilatlarge/
Old 08-24-2011, 15:22   #69
Roguish Lawyer
Consigliere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
This is what we're talking about David Oh, misleading the general public. Now how about we talk to a few of the folks at the cocktail party and ask them if you were a Special Forces Officer......... you are nothing but fraud.
Team Sergeant

Cocktail in support of David Oh, Republican Candidate for Philadelphia City Council-At-Large
On August 11th, 2011 at 6:00pm

Union League of Philadelphia
140 S. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA (Philadelphia County)

Category: Fundraisers

Event Website: Cocktail in support of David Oh, Republican Candidate for Philadelphia City Council-At-Large at Union League of Philadelphia

Details:

Invite you to attend a fundraising reception in support of David Oh, our next City Councilman At-Large. With Special Guest: Tony Szuszczewicz, Chairman, CEO and President of Polonia Bank David Oh is a former Philadelphia prosecutor and former US Army Special Forces officer. He is the Chairman of the Philadelphia Chapter of the 82nd Airborne Division Association and serves on the boards of Monte Jade Science and Technology Association: Mid-Atlantic Chapter, Nazareth Hospital, Welcoming Center for New Pennsylvanians, Nazareth Academy High School, Tribune Charities, Christian Street YMCA, and previously served on the boards of Community College of Philadelphia, Hahnemann University, First Commercial Bank of Philadelphia, Crime Prevention Association, Walnut Street Theater, WYBE Public Television, Mayors Commission on Literacy, Greater Philadelphia Urban Affaris Coalition, and many others. David finished first among nine candidates in the Republican primary. He is requesting your support to help win in November's General Election.

http://www.eventsinpa.com/event/E202...ouncilatlarge/
Good thing for him we have no members in Philly!
Roguish Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 15:30   #70
Dusty
RIP Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguish Lawyer View Post
Good thing for him we have no members in Philly!

You're right for now, Counselor.

Last edited by Dusty; 08-24-2011 at 16:01.
Dusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 15:41   #71
Guy
Quiet Professional

Question

Take a look at these photos and ask yourself...

"Why would an officer be wearing an SF DUI?"

Stay safe.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	l-3.jpg
Views:	889
Size:	210.6 KB
ID:	19861   Click image for larger version

Name:	l-1.jpg
Views:	876
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	19862   Click image for larger version

Name:	l-4.jpg
Views:	867
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	19863   Click image for larger version

Name:	l-5.jpg
Views:	860
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	19864  

-DE OPPRESSO LIBER-
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 15:54   #72
Roguish Lawyer
Consigliere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty View Post
You're right for now, Counselor.
Pink text bro, we've got a whole bunch including some sweet LEOs. One of them threatened to have me chained to a statue of Frank Rizzo at the bottom of the Delaware River if I spoke another bad word about Chickie and Pete's crab fries! And some others still owe me on a bet . . .
Roguish Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 16:15   #73
Richard
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy View Post
Take a look at these photos and ask yourself...
Nice pics.

You know the guy's feces is watery when even his wife is wearing a paper bag over her head to keep from being recognized with this loser.

Richard
“Sometimes the Bible in the hand of one man is worse than a whisky bottle in the hand of (another)… There are just some kind of men who – who’re so busy worrying about the next world they’ve never learned to live in this one, and you can look down the street and see the results.” - To Kill A Mockingbird (Atticus Finch)

“Almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so.” - Robert Heinlein
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 16:21   #74
wet dog

Aside from the public fall out, how does one explain to their families, "I lied."?

His son, (carrying the same last name), is asked, "wasn't your dad the guy....?"
Old 08-24-2011, 16:22   #75
Dusty
RIP Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
Nice pics.

You know the guy's feces is watery when even his wife is wearing a paper bag over her head to keep from being recognized with this loser.

Richard
Should be mutual...