Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Professional Soldiers ® "Hall of Shame" > "Hall of Shame Inductees"

Old 05-31-2012, 17:50   #1
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Green Beret Kenneth Aden Running for congress liar and fraud

Kenneth Aden is a liar.

Ken Aden never wore a Green Beret and never served with the Green Berets.

I now am in possession of Ken Aden's military records and he is a liar. I watched the youtube posted on the internet where democratic congressional candidate Ken Aden said he finished his career with the "Green Berets & Special Forces". You lying bottom feeding scumbag.

You may have tried but you never wore a Green Beret and never ever served in Special Forces. Another bottom feeding politician caught lying for personal gain.

You're done Ken Aden. Game over.

Feel Free to send this to everyone you know.

Team Sergeant

Green Beret Kenneth Aden Running for Congress. I have Ken's DD-214, it does say 18B, but you know what, there's not one mention of attending the Q-Course or award of the SF Tab. Ken listed his military background on his website but "forgot" to put his Green Beret Special Forces service on it. Funny that.

Now a whole lot of people are writing me and asking if Kenneth Aden was actually a "Green Beret". My answer is I highly doubt it. My next FOIA will be to USASOC and find out if the democrate Ken Aden is just another liar and fraud.

Ken feel free to come on here and answer some questions concerning your Special Forces service.
Team Sergeant

Running man fighting hunger with his feet

By Heather Sprinkle, Russellville Courier

Former Green Beret Ken Aden will run 253 miles in April to raise awareness about hunger in 10 Arkansas counties.

Aden joined the Arkansas Army National Guard in July 2000 and chose to make the military a full-time career in 2002. He is running as the democratic nominee for the U.S. Congress Third Congressional District seat.
….

In 2011, Aden collected 7,500 cans of food to donate to local food banks in Crittenden County when he ran 210 miles in the first Run 4 Hunger.

http://arkdems.org/2012/03/28/icymi-...e-white-house/

http://www.couriernews.com/view/full...-with-his-feet
Old 05-31-2012, 18:30   #2
Snaquebite
Area Commander

Mr. Aden is a hot topic on several other sites. The now retired Bn CSM remembers dropping him from the MOS portion of the course. Several prior weapons committee instructors recall the same.

"If one day you decide to know yourself...you'll have to choose the warrior path...You'll reach the darkness of your spirit.... Then, if you overcome your fears....You will know who you are."

"De Oppresso Liber"
Snaquebite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 18:46   #3
Dusty
RIP Quiet Professional

Here we go again.

No rest for the weary.
Old 05-31-2012, 19:10   #4
Cowboy 1968
Asset

Ken Aden For Congress

I made the following post on a Missouri TV station's website re: Mr. Aden's claim to be a former Green Beret
"I have read in other articles that Mr. Aden (Democratic Candidate for Congress from Ark.) claims to have been a member of the Army's Special Forces. Often referred to as the Green Berets, they are a small and close-knit group of men who earned the right to wear this distinctive piece of headgear. Since it was designated as their official "Badge of Courage" by President John F. Kennedy, many have tried to become a member of this Unit and earn the right to wear its title. I do not know Mr Aden personally and therefore, I am interested to learn when he (Mr. Aden) earned his Green Beret and what Special Forces Groups he was assigned to and when.
"The American flag does not wave because the wind moves past it. The American flag waves from the last breath of each military member who has died protecting it. American soldiers don't fight because they hate what's in front of them...they fight because they love what's behind them." - unknown
Cowboy 1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 19:14   #5
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Heather Sprinkle, Russellville Courier

We should start by asking Heather Sprinkle of the Russellville Courier how she came to know Ken Aden was a "former Green Beret"?
Old 05-31-2012, 19:24   #6
Snaquebite
Area Commander

To my knowledge...several e-mails have been sent to Heather and the Courrier with no response...

Seems the SF claim is predominately local and avoiding larger media and the AP.

"If one day you decide to know yourself...you'll have to choose the warrior path...You'll reach the darkness of your spirit.... Then, if you overcome your fears....You will know who you are."

"De Oppresso Liber"
Snaquebite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 19:21   #7
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty View Post
Here we go again.

No rest for the weary.
Naw, many have already raised flags on this former Staff Sergeant Special Forces claims. He's probably read how Daivd Oh vas still voted into office after being caught lying to the sheeple.

Ken's going to be hating life if I find out that he was not a Green Beret and he's been telling folks he was.....