Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 10-30-2018, 11:50   #1
cbtengr
Area Commander

HRC's big mouth

I hope this bitch has to eat a little shit over her statement, probably not but there is always hope.

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton made a joke that all blacks 'look alike' after an interviewer botched a question and mixed up two prominent African American politicians.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-stumbles.html
Old 10-30-2018, 12:37   #2
glebo
Quiet Professional

She's "anointed"...her mouth falls on the medias deaf ears...

I'll be very surprised if we hear anything about it on the nightly news...
Old 10-30-2018, 13:31   #3
rsdengler
Area Commander

LOL...You have to know by now that the Clinton's are above reproach ; let us all bow to Madame Flonia Von Pantsuits and Sir Slick Dick Willie... But if it were Trump....well fire and brimstone....the sky is falling, the sky is falling says the little Chickie....Ha....I think that Freakin Little "C" is more appropriate wording for Madame....

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 14:11   #4
JimP
Quiet Professional

Go back and relook that - she actually tried to slam the interviewer by saying that "to you all blacks look alike."

This woman says enough stupid stuff without taking this out of context. I think in folks' zeal to slam her, they missed the whole context and content.
JimP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 15:11   #5
cbtengr
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimP View Post
Go back and relook that - she actually tried to slam the interviewer by saying that "to you all blacks look alike."

This woman says enough stupid stuff without taking this out of context. I think in folks' zeal to slam her, they missed the whole context and content.
I watched it 5 times and I heard her say I know they all look alike, if she said "to you" I can't make it out. If I have taken it out of context it was not my intent.
Old 10-30-2018, 15:12   #6
Box
Quiet Professional

she did not say "to you all blacks look alike"
she said, "i know they all look alike"

very different - the interviewers fuck up is no different than referencing how Sean Hannity talks about the drive by media and femin-nazis - or mentioning that rush Limbaugh is that weird dude that is always crying

which is MUCH different than an interviewer telling Samuel Jackson that his commercial was great when it was actually someone completely different

just the same way as hillary being as fucked up as she wants to be by saying that "i know they all look alike"
anyone on the right side of politics saying something like that in ANY context would already be tarred and feathered and rnning for theoir lives while a pack of wild rabid vagina hat wearing SJW's chased them out of town with pitchforks and bicycle locks

the major media outlets have run folks out of town on a rail for far less.
a comment about nappy hair got a guy fired
a comment about blackface got a gal fired

any attempt at intellectual honesty in the media should include a thorough public lambasting of Bill Clintons wife for saying some shit like that
...not to mention, the burst of laughter from the sycophants in the audience.

Not that it matters any more - its the best America has to offer anymore
garbage in
garbage out
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 15:37   #7
Sohei
Area Commander

If noticed at all by her sycophants, they will simply believe she is being misunderstood and then move on to the next scripted target. She says things with impunity. She always has and always will.
Sohei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 16:23   #8
tonyz
Area Commander

Quote:

^^^This.

Clinton was mocking the interviewer.

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 17:42   #9
CW3SF
Quiet Professional

She made a blatantly racist remark that would have gotten any middle aged white guy or any known Conservative lambasted by every major media outlet in the country.

Anyone can hear her saying it for themselves. It’s clear. A huge double standard for the whole world to see.
CW3SF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 18:11   #10
echoes
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by CW3SF View Post
She made a blatantly racist remark that would have gotten any middle aged white guy or any known Conservative lambasted by every major media outlet in the country.

Anyone can hear her saying it for themselves. It’s clear. A huge double standard for the whole world to see.
Absolutely, and very well said Sir!!!

HRC is a murdering lying sack of sh*t!

She will get her payback.

Holly
echoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 20:34   #11
PSM
Area Commander

Quote:

That was my take as well. On a longer clip even the interviewer said something along the lines of, "Oh, I see what you did there". (< paraphrased)

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 04:16   #12
Badger52
Area Commander

By all means, she should continue touring for the next week, saying whatever's on her mind, every syllable covered & re-broadcast widely.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 05:40   #13
JimP
Quiet Professional

Don't get me wrong - I wouldn't piss down her throat if her insides were on fire. But I distinctly saw a cut of the interview when it first came out and that language was in there - either at the front or the back. In fact, I watched it several times. I may be wrong and my memory may be jacked, but I'm pretty sure it was in there. I think much of the media took it out to try to shut her up and keep her off the news (the Dems don't like he hanging around like a rotting corpse).

Maybe I'm wrong but I do believe she said it in a manner and consistent an attempt at slamming the interviewer.
JimP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 07:15   #14
CW3SF
Quiet Professional

Some here are missing the point. If ANYONE else even uttered those words, regardless of context, they would have been crucified. Not saying that’s right, just that it’s how it is today. The only reason she wasnt is because of who she is. And make no mistake, she is the ONLY one that the press would give a free pass on it.
CW3SF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 07:19   #15
1stindoor
Quiet Professional

She won't be held accountable...remember she's married to the first black president.
-TOMAHAWK9521
1stindoor is offline   Reply With Quote