Hillary Clinton :

Liar. Check
Criminal. Check
Incompetent. Check
Corrupt. Check
“ABOVE THE LAW”. Check

Otherwise this would be a problem.

Had anyone on this website with a Top Secret Clearance transmitted classified
information via public email we would have been tossed in prison.

“American Law’ only applies to the unwashed masses, not to the left-wing elite.

'Foreign actors' accessed Hillary Clinton emails, documents show
By Catherine Herridge, Adam Shaw | Fox News

“Foreign actors” obtained access to some of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s emails -- including at least one email classified as “secret” -- according to a new memo from two GOP-led House committees and an internal FBI email.

Fox News obtained the memo prepared by the House Judiciary and Oversight committees, which lays out key interim findings ahead of next week’s hearing with Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz. The IG, separately, is expected to release his highly anticipated report on the Clinton email case later Thursday.

The House committees, which conducted a joint probe into decisions made by the DOJ in 2016 and 2017, addressed a range of issues in their memo including Clinton's email security.

“Documents provided to the Committees show foreign actors obtained access to some of Mrs. Clinton’s emails -- including at least one email classified 'Secret,'" the memo says, adding that foreign actors also accessed the private accounts of some Clinton staffers.
The memo does not say who the foreign actors are, or what material was obtained, but it notes that secret information is defined as information that, if disclosed, could “reasonably be expected to cause serious damage to the national security.”
The committees say that no one appears to have been held accountable either criminally or administratively.

Relatedly, Fox News has obtained a May 2016 email from FBI investigator Peter Strzok -- who also is criticized in the House memo for his anti-Trump texts with colleague Lisa Page. The email says that "we know foreign actors obtained access" to some Clinton emails, including at least one "secret" message "via compromises of the private email accounts" of Clinton staffers.

Treason cont here:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ents-show.html
Old 06-14-2018, 12:17   #2
Box
Quiet Professional

Identify as a non-democrat and try this -
You would be chased down by a horde armed with pitchforks and torches - egged on by CNN and MSNBC - once you were caught, you AND your family would be hung by stiffest branch in the biggest tree in the town square

But - most of us have always acknowledged that liberalism is above the law -
Go on people, get back to work; nothing to see here, move along...
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 13:53   #3
Paslode
Area Commander

Horowitz delivered what I expected, a big bland nothing burger and now cretins like Trey Gowdy are offering their faux surprise and anger.

I just wonder how much time and resources have been wasted on this 18 month charade and how many bogus investigations has Pointman Trey Gowdy been involved in?
Old 06-14-2018, 20:21   #4
PSM
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paslode View Post
Horowitz delivered what I expected, a big bland nothing burger and now cretins like Trey Gowdy are offering their faux surprise and anger.

I just wonder how much time and resources have been wasted on this 18 month charade and how many bogus investigations has Pointman Trey Gowdy been involved in?
That's not what I'm seeing/hearing. He downplayed it like Comey but those who are mining it are finding solid stuff. Hide and watch.

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 02:01   #5
Paslode
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSM View Post
That's not what I'm seeing/hearing. He downplayed it like Comey but those who are mining it are finding solid stuff. Hide and watch.
I know what you are saying, the wheels of justice move slowly.

But after enduring a 18 month investigation I would like to be rewarded with images of people being perp walked, a few massive no knock raids on leftists homes like we have seen with Manafort and Cohen and possibly some some self inflicted injury by members of the leftist cult who wish to avoid prosecution. In all seriousness when weighing the threat to National Security and the course of action taken by the Feds towards the Weavers, Branch Davidian's, the Hutatree and the Bundy's vs. HRC and the We Are With Her Cult it just doesn't add up.
Old 06-15-2018, 08:21   #6
rsdengler
Area Commander

OMG...That Hillary Felonia Von Pantsuit just makes me want to vomit every time I hear that name. Can we just use her as shark chum or something?

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 12:40   #7
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdengler View Post
OMG...That Hillary Felonia Von Pantsuit just makes me want to vomit every time I hear that name. Can we just use her as shark chum or something?
Why do you hate sharks so much?

I think...burning, cross-cut shredding, or paper pulping by the appropriate classification should be sufficient.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)

Last edited by Old Dog New Trick; 06-15-2018 at 12:43.
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 14:49   #8
SouthernDZ
Quiet Professional

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." -- John Adams

Any question as to why it's not working?
SouthernDZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 09:56   #9
bblhead672
Area Commander

Monthly breakfast this morning with bunch of gun toting Texans. Every person at the table who had held a security clearance at some point in their careers agreed they would have been prosecuted for mishandling classified information like Felonia Von Pantsuit and her criminal enterprise did.
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 11:06   #10
cbtengr
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblhead672 View Post
Monthly breakfast this morning with bunch of gun toting Texans. Every person at the table who had held a security clearance at some point in their careers agreed they would have been prosecuted for mishandling classified information like Felonia Von Pantsuit and her criminal enterprise did.
The difference being had you been caught you would have more than likely been prosecuted.
Old 06-17-2018, 09:08   #11
HardRoad
Quiet Professional

Location: Georgia, Florida and North Carolina (its complicated)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paslode View Post
I would like to be rewarded with images of people being perp walked, a few massive no knock raids . . .
And who did you think was going to make those arrests and carry out those raids - the FBI?
HardRoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 19:45   #12
Stobey
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernDZ View Post
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." -- John Adams

Any question as to why it's not working?

None whatsoever.
Old 06-18-2018, 05:14   #13
Paslode
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardRoad View Post
And who did you think was going to make those arrests and carry out those raids - the FBI?
What I wished/hoped to happen and what I expected and predicted would happen are total opposites. Your question brings up another good point, that being if the FBI and DOJ are incapable of performing their sworn duties who will pick up their slack?