Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Kit Tips > Professional Gear

Old 04-16-2004, 14:34   #61
Roguish Lawyer
Consigliere

Quote:
Originally posted by Ambush Master
What for that's where it's AT !!! Jeesh get some coffee.
If I had photoshop, I'd substitute your face for that of SecDef.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rumsfeld_reloaded.jpg (38.4 KB, 176 views)
Roguish Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 14:37   #62
NousDefionsDoc
Quiet Professional

Prices look good to me Air.

You just saved me $85.
Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with minimal food or water, in austere conditions, training day and night. The only thing clean on him is his weapon and he made his web gear. He doesn't worry about what workout to do - his ruck weighs what it weighs, his runs end when the enemy stops chasing him. This True Believer is not concerned about 'how hard it is;' he knows either he wins or dies. He doesn't go home at 17:00, he is home.
He knows only The Cause.

Still want to quit?
NousDefionsDoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 15:09   #63
Air.177
Quiet Professional

RL-It's good to have friends in high places....They can provide more effective covering fire
Air.177 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2004, 13:16   #64
Air.177
Quiet Professional

OK, Just translated what we want here into 5.11 part numbers and am getting ready to turn the order in. Any last minute changes?
P.S. I have been told that we can accept multiple credit cards, so if that's how you want to do it, PM AM or I with Info. If you need another option, PM me and we'll work something out. I should see the order here about a week after I place it and Shipment from here will probably be VIA FEDEX unless you require otherwise. Also, I am in the process of adding up everyone's individual total Minus shipping so you know what the damage is.

Good Times
Blake
Old 04-19-2004, 14:53   #65
Ambush Master
Quiet Professional

All Major Credit Cards accepted, Please provide the following info :

Name as it appears on card
Card Number
Expiration Date
Type of card (Amex, Visa, Mastercard, etc.)
address to be shipped to

Take care.
Martin

Also, The Total that Air.177 will give you for the Credit Card Charges will not include shipping. I will be handling that and will PM each of you with the instructions for that at the time of shipment. Any questions, give me a shout via PM and I can explain further.
Old 04-19-2004, 22:50   #66
Ambush Master
Quiet Professional

For anyone that does not want to do the Credit Card thing, PM me, and we will work out a payment by Check or Money Order.

Take Care.
Martin
Old 05-15-2004, 14:42   #67
NousDefionsDoc
Quiet Professional

Hootey Hoo!

Air,
Just wanted to say thanks for getting this stuff to me so fast! Really good job. Just what I needed too. Sizes and everything are perfect.
Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with minimal food or water, in austere conditions, training day and night. The only thing clean on him is his weapon and he made his web gear. He doesn't worry about what workout to do - his ruck weighs what it weighs, his runs end when the enemy stops chasing him. This True Believer is not concerned about 'how hard it is;' he knows either he wins or dies. He doesn't go home at 17:00, he is home.
He knows only The Cause.

Still want to quit?
Old 05-15-2004, 14:54   #68
Air.177
Quiet Professional

AHA! He has showed back up just long enough to stir the Shit Pot. I have seen this very Technique for initiating trouble work on Lesser sites. NO, THE ORDER IS NOT HERE YET. those of you who placed orders will be notified as soon as I know something of it's fate. NDD, While you are adding names to your list, you may put the 5.11 guys right up there as the order is in their hands now, and unfortunately Giving me an unholy amount of shit will not make it get here any faster. I can and do badger the boss every day about this. Remember folks, I have stuff in that order too and if I could Just say,"Hootey Hoo!" and get it here, I would've already.

Hallelujah, Holy Shit, Where's the Motrin?!!

That is all
Old 05-15-2004, 18:48   #69
NousDefionsDoc
Quiet Professional

LOL - note to self, don't use same psypopper tactics on two boards with so many cross members.

ol' boy must've gotten about 1,000 emails over those boots. LOL

Just funnin' ya Junior. Hey! does that make you an l (lower case L) ambush?

Jeez but I do crack myself up.
He knows only The Cause.

Still want to quit?
Old 05-15-2004, 18:56   #70
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

NDD:

That boy is sharp, got a good sense of humor about everything but his Sock Monkey.

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2004, 19:02   #71
NousDefionsDoc
Quiet Professional

LOl - I got a feeling the Sock Monkey is going to be PS.com legend in years to come.
He knows only The Cause.

Still want to quit?
Old 05-15-2004, 19:24   #72
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally posted by The Reaper
NDD:

That boy is sharp, got a good sense of humor about everything but his Sock Monkey.

TR
LOL, I'm not surprised. We know who his mentor is......
Old 05-16-2004, 12:06   #73
Roguish Lawyer
Consigliere

Well, you had me going for a second, NDD!

Nice awareness, Air.
Roguish Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2004, 03:08   #74
Maya

Those are great prices. I assume that I am too late. That's what I get for being too busy for the good stuff and spend all of my time just working, way too late too.

If there is going to be another but please let me know, or if it's not too late I need the Med. Vest, OD green, pants 34-30(short) OD Green as well. Just hoping.

Thanks Maya
Old 05-17-2004, 07:41   #75
Air.177
Quiet Professional

Maya-It is too late on this order. Depending on the outcome of this order, there could be more in the future.