Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > UWOA > Terrorism

Old 07-06-2016, 22:31   #1
SF-TX
Quiet Professional

Somalis Threaten Minnesota Community With Rape

Try that in the 'wrong' neighborhood, the outcome will not be so favorable to those making the threat to kidnap and rape our women.

Quote:
Minnesota: Muslim ‘refugees’ threaten community with rape, mainstream media covers up incident

“A check of the Star-Tribune website, Minneapolis’s largest newspaper, did not turn up a single story about the June 28 terror-threatening run through the Lake Calhoun neighborhood. KSTP Channel 5, an ABC affiliate in Minneapolis, never mentions that those making the alleged terroristic threats were Somalis. The station’s video report by Brett Hoffland, however, zooms in on a police report highlighting that the suspects were ‘approximately 20-30 Somali males’ who were making ‘comments’ that turned to ‘threats.'”

“Residents of the Lake Calhoun area say this isn’t the first time a group of Somali men has made an intimidating march through their neighborhood, which is filled with million-dollar homes.” What do the media Leftists think this situation is going to look like in five or ten years? Do they think that they themselves will never suffer any consequences? Do they think they’re immune to the wrath of the jihadis and Islamic thugs they’re so assiduously protecting?

A mob of up to 30 young Somali men paraded through one of Minneapolis’ more upscale neighborhoods last week, yelling disparaging comments and threats against homeowners.

A female resident of the neighborhood, obviously shaken in a TV interview, related how she was screamed at by a Somali man who threatened to kidnap and rape her.

“They were screaming at the house that they were going to kidnap you and they were going to rape you,” one Minneapolis resident told KSTP TV. “It was a very traumatizing experience.”

Link

I hold it as a principle that the duration of peace is in direct proportion to the slaughter you inflict on the enemy. –Gen. Mikhail Skobelev
SF-TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 06:51   #2
tonyz
Area Commander

Those Somali land pirates all need to be identified and placed on a watch list - fertile group for recruiting suicide bombers. There's your group-think potential pool of - imported - "home grown" terrorists.

The only potential for assimilation I see here is into a prison population or death by criminal enterprise. They (Somali land pirates) threaten rape as they have become emboldened here...not a good thing. The wave of rapes by this recent influx of immigrants in Europe is becoming well documented. It's not just in Germany, easy enough to search about Sweden, etc.

These Somali land pirates appear to add nothing to our great nation - unless importing crime and poverty is a high priority - I can't see how we need more of that...you are so right SF-TX...these Skinnys engage in similar activity in the wrong neighborhood and lights out. That's probably why they choose certain affluent neighborhoods to stalk and terrorize...might even be a posted gun free zone...

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 07:28   #3
sinjefe
Quiet Professional

Try that shit in Texas and see what happens. That is why that doesn't happen in Texas. They know they'd get shot.
Old 07-07-2016, 07:40   #4
Sohei
Area Commander

Americans need to free themselves from the "fog" of fear and cowardice disguised as tolerance. They need to clean up their neighborhoods and take ownership of them. It's frustrating to see people allow themselves to be intimidated resulting in them cowarding in their homes while people threaten them and their neighborhoods with impunity.
Sohei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 08:00   #5
Box
Quiet Professional

Minnesotans need to stop whining and openly submit to dhimmitude.

They should stop pretending to be offended by the "fog" of fear and cowardice disguised as tolerance. They have no desire to clean up their neighborhoods nor do they want to take ownership.
...or they would

These people are not intimidated - they're simply satisfied with their environment. Brief threats of violence are no different to them than a thunderstorm. Just stay indoors so you don't get hit by lightning
...it will pass.

The Somali pirates in that neighborhood are entitled to WHATEVER the residents will allow them to have. Take what you want fellas' - if the owner doesn't want you to have it, you wouldn't get it with such peaceful submission.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 08:09   #6
Hand
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyz View Post
The only potential for assimilation I see here is into a prison population or death by criminal enterprise.
Do we really want these people in jail, spreading their ignorance amongst a population that includes people who will one day be back out here with us?
Hand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 08:17   #7
tonyz
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hand View Post
Do we really want these people in jail, spreading their ignorance amongst a population that includes people who will one day be back out here with us?
Valid point...but you can't always get what you want...enjoy a trip back in the time machine...

The Rolling Stones - You Can't Always Get What You Want (TV Show '69)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5BykilS816E

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 08:59   #8
sg1987
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinjefe View Post
Try that shit in Texas and see what happens. That is why that doesn't happen in Texas. They know they'd get shot.
That appears to be the track record! (Something to be said for Texas swagger.)
Old 07-07-2016, 09:18   #9
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy L-bach View Post
Minnesotans need to stop whining and openly submit to dhimmitude.

They should stop pretending to be offended by the "fog" of fear and cowardice disguised as tolerance. They have no desire to clean up their neighborhoods nor do they want to take ownership.
...or they would

These people are not intimidated - they're simply satisfied with their environment. Brief threats of violence are no different to them than a thunderstorm. Just stay indoors so you don't get hit by lightning
...it will pass.

The Somali pirates in that neighborhood are entitled to WHATEVER the residents will allow them to have. Take what you want fellas' - if the owner doesn't want you to have it, you wouldn't get it with such peaceful submission.
Sadly and sarcasm aside, this is what the nation has become. Cowards!

Our laws and our law enforcement will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law any American be he white, black or other on the grounds of standing up to bullies and miscreants who willfully and gleefully flaunt their newly found freedoms of speech. Even if those freedoms are inconsistent with American culture or our laws.

We have, imported the 'lawless' and resettled them among our citizens and made them a "protected class" free from reprisals. They have nothing to take that wasn't given to them and their way of life is now to take what they want when they want it, and there isn't a damn thing an honest law abiding citizen is going to do about it because of what they stand to lose...everything!

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 10:10   #10
PedOncoDoc
Area Commander

I wonder what law enforcement would do if Hillary went and shot them all...

‎"The dignity of man is not shattered in a single blow, but slowly softened, bent, and eventually neutered. Men are seldom forced to act, but are constantly restrained from acting. Such power does not destroy outright, but prevents genuine existence. It does not tyrannize immediately, but it dampens, weakens, and ultimately suffocates, until the entire population is reduced to nothing better than a flock of timid, uninspired animals, of which the government is shepherd." - Alexis de Tocqueville
PedOncoDoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 13:23   #11
Isshin2
Asset

"A mob of up to 30 young Somali men paraded through one of Minneapolis’ more upscale neighborhoods last week, yelling disparaging comments and threats against homeowners."

And they try to say that I don't need a magazine that holds up to 30 rounds for my rifle!
Old 07-11-2016, 11:04   #12
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

"LAND PIRATES FROM SOMALIA"

HOPE & CHANGE.....SO HOW IS IT WORKING FOR YOU??????
Tom Kelly
Old 07-11-2016, 13:55   #13
Badger52
Area Commander

What a nice time for an old-timey red-light district paddy wagon. Al-Shabab has recruited these knuckleheads out of that area for years; "trying" to leave the US to join a terrorist organization? Many made it; although some were self-nominating no-go's at their first IED vest assembly. Probably cull some interesting folks from that group. (Literally or figuratively, as you prefer.)

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 06:11   #14
blacksmoke
Like My Mankini?

I don't know the culture of Minnesota but there are about 50k Somalians in central Ohio/Columbus area. If you told me that happened here I wouldn't believe you. Somalians are weak, I've never seen one so much as raise their voice, I know that the teenagers get made fun of at the area high schools.
blacksmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 06:43   #15
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksmoke View Post
I don't know the culture of Minnesota but there are about 50k Somalians in central Ohio/Columbus area. If you told me that happened here I wouldn't believe you. Somalians are weak, I've never seen one so much as raise their voice, I know that the teenagers get made fun of at the area high schools.
Sure they aren't Amish?

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote