Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 03-23-2019, 09:07   #1
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Mueller, WHO??

Hold off on the parties...

I'm thinking the left is about to do a 180 turn and try to indite Mueller as Trump's co-conspirator. They will confab a story that Mueller was in bed with Trump all along and he purposely created false folders and lies to help Trump win the election.

What say U?

LMAO

link: MSNBC’s Chris Matthews livid over Mueller report: ‘How could they let Trump off the hook?’

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 10:12   #2
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Gud one! LMAO!

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 11:35   #3
Joker
Quiet Professional

Mueller was working on the cover-up this whole time. Dirty rotten co-luder! Trump bought him off!
Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 12:33   #4
TOMAHAWK9521
Quiet Professional

Mueller should start tweeting every hour, on the hour, that he is feeling healthy and happy. Not sick. Not suicidal. Never find himself alone or with less than 3 other trusted people. Car tuned up at random auto shop every day. Makes sure he cooks his own food or eats in random public restaurants without reservations. Makes himself publicly visible to as many security cameras as possible every few hours.

Basically operate like one our sister ODA's in A-stan that picked the day's routes out of jar like a lottery to mitigate the likelihood of ambushes. In Mueller's case: plan each day with a "Wheel of Fortune" or roulette wheel with each space having its own event or COA, and those events or COAs get switched around on the aforementioned whees(s) every week, at most, to keep his itinerary from developing/maintaining a pattern.

At the very least, make Lady Bathory fork over a good percentage of her foundation in financing her efforts to "accident", "random drive-by/mugging" or "suicide" him, with no guarantee she'll ever get the desired result.

Last edited by TOMAHAWK9521; 03-23-2019 at 12:45.
TOMAHAWK9521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 14:10   #5
Pete
Quiet Professional

When Trump was first elected President I had a few FB associates who were very left wing. At least once a week they were posting something about Trump & collusion.

Went on for about a year. A year ago it started to tapper off but if I commented about "no collusion" their knives were out.

They've been quiet the last month or so on the subject.
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 16:48   #6
SF_BHT
Quiet Professional

Pete I also have two very good friends that up until Thursday they have ranted and raved every day on FB about the evils of the President. Yesterday they went all silent about Trump. It is like someone shadow banned them but we all know that only happens to conservatives

I can not wait for them to finally break down and start commenting again about their political views......
SF_BHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 17:29   #7
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

The Dummycrats and CNN are in full panic mode.

Muller didn’t do the hit job the Dims wanted to see so now it’s unsatisfied. (I’m unsatisfied too, Hillary and the DNC have not been drug in front of a grand jury or even investigated because of this...I want my money’s worth!)

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 18:21   #8
Badger52
Area Commander

In other news, the House Democratic Caucus has vowed to subpoena the head of the Department of Veterans Affairs with a demand to bring all those stockpiles of anti-depressants to Capitol Hill.

And, oh yeah... "Have a little more Schadenfreude Pie my dear, mmm?"

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 19:55   #9
WarriorDiplomat
Quiet Professional

If I hear collusion one more time from the media I am going to puke especially if it isn't collusion and BHO/Hillary/Comey/Strzok/Lynch/Lerner/ etc....

Lets face it the witch hunt was always on the gamble that they would find something to impeach Trump on......his swamp draining has cost career politicians a lot of money from special interest who do not think they can get any favorable legislation passed....but the Democrats no doubt are hoping the constant Goebbelesque attacks from the DNC media networks has hurt his 2020 chances. I will bet my entire retirement that if Trumps approval climbs at all their will be more investigations ramping up right up until the election just to try and injure the Conservative tickets...the flaky Republicans who start giving in to the DNC rhetoric need to go.....I pray the American people see it as clearly as most of us do

You see in the world of D.C. straight edge politicians are the bad guys and the corrupt politicians are the good guys just simply claiming what is rightfully theirs

Last edited by WarriorDiplomat; 03-23-2019 at 19:57.
WarriorDiplomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 22:33   #10
Combat Diver
Quiet Professional

Why is it reported collusion with Russia when the Dems want open borders to let illegals in so they will vote Democrat?

CD
Combat Diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 11:31   #11
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
The report has been released and we have verifiable proof that Meuller was in on the take.

Quote:
Rep Schiff says there is still 'significant evidence of collusion'

link
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 55495931_789106664795300_4831984649204924416_n.jpg (44.9 KB, 59 views)

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 14:09   #12
Box
Quiet Professional

JJ you are the man.
That is the funniest investigation surprise since finding out that Bill Clinton sodomized a government clerk
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 14:52   #13
Badger52
Area Commander

I remember the Megaladon-size dose of "WTF?!?" after Comey's Shrillary clearing speech.

I can see offices in the Halls of Power now, as pieces of "The Four Pages" get thrown around, now bio-hazards for their coatings of tears, spittle & vomit.

I'll be very surprised if someone doesn't do a "Fuehrer Bunker" re-write starring Schumacher, Schiff & Company.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 15:00   #14
WarriorDiplomat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_BPK View Post
The report has been released and we have verifiable proof that Meuller was in on the take.
Damn got Rick Rolled LOL
Old 03-24-2019, 16:37   #15
GratefulCitizen
Area Commander

The dims are screaming for the release of everything.
There are reasons that can't be done.

If they keep harassing the POTUS, I suspect he will reluctantly oblige them, in part.
There is probably quite a bit of information which could be released about the FISA warrant and fake dossier...
"Whoever watches the wind will not plant; whoever looks at the clouds will not reap." -Ecclesiastes 11:4 (NIV)
GratefulCitizen is offline   Reply With Quote