Old 07-22-2007, 06:07   #16
kgoerz
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper
Providing a bogus address to collect more BAQ is fraud and is prosecutable under the UCMJ. There are several more chargable offenses here. IMHO, he is a dirtbag preying on others and needs to go to jail.

I do have to wonder about some of these women though. You can see the pattern of bad decision making in some of these people's lives.

Incredible. He needs to do hard time.

TR
Thats a pretty common story
It's the trust that comes with the Uniform. A good friend of ours was living with a guy for over a year before she figured out he wasn't in the Army but AWOL. He put on the uniform every morning and hung out at the book store or flipped Burgers all day. Told her his pay was messed up and got away with it for over a year. Leeched off of this woman with a promise of a big paycheck the Army owed him. She didn't need the money.
I met him one time and his responses to my question raised my BS flag. I said no one says they are a Nurse when you ask them where they work on Bragg. He was over thirty years old but a Spec Four. Of course the girl refused to listen to my wife when she told her something ain't right with this guy. She did ask to see his ID card finally. It was six years expired. Just haven't had time to get a new one. That was his no shit response.
As she started to ask more questions he left one morning and never returned. They finally busted him. He had been scamming woman for years. We thought it would make the news but the one cop said it happens all the time in Fayetteville. Nothing news worthy about it.
The girl he was scamming is our Veterinarian and good looking. Like you said you have to question their decision making. This girl could get just about any guy she wanted but always takes in guys who end up spending her money. The guy living with her now doesn't even have a fake job She is our vet so I screw with her all the time when she comes out to vet the Animals. Still taking in strays? She just laughs it off. I told her whatever makes you happy.
Old 07-22-2007, 07:48   #17
Ambush Master
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant
Below is a message from "OceanLovingDude@aol.com".

phil, babycakes is that you? You're ordering me to take down a post about you?

Sorry sweetheart, ain't going to happen, not on my watch.

Intimidation, threats, coercion ain't going to work on me pussnuts.

Team Sergeant

To Professionalsoldiers.com

enclosed is a court order to remove content that my ex wife had posted on your site. I would ask that you comply wth the order to prevent legal action
Come on now phil!!! You ought to know by now that Special Forces Soldiers don't put up with this intimidation crap!!!

Oh, I forgot, YOU AREN'T SF!!!

But you are a scumbag!!!

BTW phil, all of the folks that you see on here bearing a "Quiet Professional" Title, are VETTED Special Forces Soldiers!!!

Edited to add: phil, why don't you register here and attempt to defend yourself?!?!?!
Old 07-22-2007, 10:25   #18
Roguish Lawyer
Consigliere

Perhaps Mr. Haberman would like to supply us with his DD-214 so we can evaluate his claim that the news story posted here is inaccurate?
Roguish Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 11:33   #19
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguish Lawyer
Perhaps Mr. Haberman would like to supply us with his DD-214 so we can evaluate his claim that the news story posted here is inaccurate?

I guess its time for Special Forces soldiers to put phil's stories to rest.

19th Group guys, (SWC guys can also answer) we need your imput, was phil haberman a graduate of the the Q-Course?

We'd also like photos of phil wearing a green beret with flash. The black and white does not do him justice.

TS
Old 07-22-2007, 11:58   #20
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Hey phil, is this a lie also?

phil, there's dozens of internet webpages devoted to you, as a phoney that is.... now how in the hell does a scumbag such as yourself re-enlist in the Army? "Other than Honorable", damn phil, those are HARD to get and you've received TWO? Amazing!

Team Sergeant

Mar. 26, 2006
Copyright © Las Vegas Review-Journal
STOLEN VALOR: Acts of Dishonor
Despite laws against it, thousands wear unearned medals
By KEITH ROGERS
REVIEW-JOURNAL

http://www.chinapost1.org/2006/Anton.pdf

Early last year, a man claiming to be a Special Forces soldier in transit at McCarran International Airport called the Review-Journal requesting help in getting back a laptop computer that he said had been stolen while he waited for a plane. The computer, he said, contained secret military information and he was in desperate need to
replace it.
No help was offered, but a couple months later the Review-Journal was directed to a Web site that contained a profile of the same man, Phil Haberman, a self-described injured soldier who had served in Iraq.
When asked about his Special Forces career in a June 21 telephone conversation, Haberman, a former National Guard soldier who had hop-scotched from units in Nevada, California, Utah and North Carolina, declined to elaborate on his military career.
In a voice mail left later that evening, Haberman said, "Something's not sitting too well with me. ... I would appreciate it if you just leave everything be and not contact anybody in the military about me. ...
Again, do not contact anybody in my group and don't track down my former command sergeant major. If it is about the computer or if you have anything you need to speak to me about, you can go through my attorney."
Military records show Haberman was allowed to join the Nevada
National Guard even though he had received an other-than-honorable discharge from the Marine Corps.
The Dallas Observer reported last year that Haberman sported a
Purple Heart "Combat Wounded" ribbon on the bumper of his car.
Haberman went to high school near Dallas, according to the
newspaper.
Court papers filed with Family Court in Las Vegas, where his marriage with Kristen Rhoad was annulled, show that Haberman sought a Purple Heart medal. But a Freedom of Information Act request she filed seeking documentation was returned with a message from an Army captain, stating, "Mr. Haberman was not awarded the Purple Heart."
The same captain told Rhoad in another e-mail that Haberman was discharged from the Army on Oct. 26 with an other-than-honorable status.
"Your husband was discharged from the Army yesterday, as well as from the North Carolina National Guard. ... His time in the Army is over. Perhaps he'll try the Air Force next."
Haberman last week could not provide a copy of his discharge papers or his military record to the Review-Journal.
Old 07-22-2007, 12:01   #21
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Under Other Than Honorable Conditions.

OTH Discharges are warranted when the reason for separation is based upon a pattern of behavior that constitutes a significant departure from the conduct expected of members of the Military Services, or when the reason for separation is based upon one or more acts or omissions that constitute a significant departure from the conduct expected of members of the Military Services. Examples of factors that may be considered include the use of force or violence to produce serious bodily injury or death, abuse of a special position of trust, disregard by a superior of customary superior-subordinate relationships, acts or omissions that endanger the security of the United States or the health and welfare of other members of the Military Services, and deliberate acts or omissions that seriously endanger the health and safety of other persons.

Persons awarded an OTH characterization of service: are not entitled to retain their uniforms or wear them home (although they may be furnished civilian clothing at a cost of not more than $50); must accept transportation in kind to their homes; are subject to recoupment of any reenlistment bonus they may have received; are not eligible for notice of discharge to employers (which may affect unemployment benefits); and, do not receive mileage fees from the place of discharge to their home of record.

It is generally believed that an OTH Discharge will render an individual ineligible for all VA Benefits. This is not necessarily so. The Department of Veterans Affairs will make its own determination with respect as to whether the OTH was based on conditions which would forfeit any or all VA benefits. Most veterans' benefits will be forfeited if that determination is adverse to the former service-member, such as when based on the following circumstances: (1) Desertion; (2) escape prior to trial by general court-martial; (3) conscientious objector who refuses to perform military duties, wear the uniform, or comply with lawful orders of competent military authorities; (4) willful or persistent misconduct; (5) offense(s) involving moral turpitude; (6) mutiny or spying; or (7) homosexual acts involving aggravating circumstances.
Old 07-22-2007, 12:12   #22
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Funny how djdrager does not post his name on either website.

http://www.pownetwork.org/phonies/phonies257.htm

http://djdrager.podomatic.com/

http://www.myspace.com/djdrager
Old 07-22-2007, 16:04   #23
Pete
Quiet Professional

So the questions are...?

Since he sent an e-mail he knows about us.

Did he sign up with the site?

Can we expect to see an intro post shortly?

FayetteHell? ?? Only if you're a posser.

Imagine living in a town where the majority of people are military, retired military, spouse of military, in a military/ex-military family or knows somebody who is/was in the military.

Ol' "Sandbag's" ears must be burning about now.
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 16:20   #24
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant
Does attending a wife swapping or swingers party, even as part of the entertainment, sound conducive to a military career, considering the "good order and discipline" as well as the "conduct unbecoming" clauses?

We need to find out who his current chain of command is. I know the 19th Group Commander, Colonel A, but suspect that Phil the Phony is long gone.

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 17:43   #25
Ambush Master
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambush Master
Come on now phil!!! You ought to know by now that Special Forces Soldiers don't put up with this intimidation crap!!!

Oh, I forgot, YOU AREN'T SF!!!

But you are a scumbag!!!

BTW phil, all of the folks that you see on here bearing a "Quiet Professional" Title, are VETTED Special Forces Soldiers!!!

Edited to add: phil, why don't you register here and attempt to defend yourself?!?!?!
After thinking about it, I do not wish to insult the Scumbags!!! Sorry, I used the wrong term........YOU ARE A DICKWEED!!!!

Now join the site and attempt to defend yourself!!!!
Old 07-23-2007, 06:49   #26
Matta mile
Quiet Professional

Thumbs down

A couple more pics of Haberman
http://www.geocities.com/vah11/Phil_...l_haberman.htm

"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other" President A. Lincoln
Matta mile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 07:19   #27
Kyobanim

Evidently, he didn't want anyone to see the pics, the site is unavailable.

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing."
Optimus Prime
Kyobanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 12:35   #28
MFFI115
Quiet Professional

Too interesting!

MFFI115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 20:38   #29
Hipshot
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyobanim
Evidently, he didn't want anyone to see the pics, the site is unavailable.

I clicked on the link and the page opened up, so maybe it was down for a while. Didn't read the whole story - read enough to want to knock the SOB into next year. Didn't see any pics other than him (at a distance) so maybe he had the page down taking the pictures off, then re-posted it.
11F4S - S/Sgt, B/2/12th SFG(A)
a.k.a. Sheep Dog Daddy

God whispers in your soul and speaks to your mind.
Sometimes when you don't have time to listen, He has to throw a brick at you.
It's your choice: Listen to the whisper, or wait for the brick.

Hipshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 21:36   #30
SF_BHT
Quiet Professional

Well they are still off the net. I think he is scared and going to ground.
SF_BHT is offline   Reply With Quote